WHY DO YOU SISSY BITCHES PUT YOUR FAITH IN A POLITICIAN?

youtu.be/WZJ37ORbSpU

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2017/04/06/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/
youtu.be/f82mHHAt6yI?t=6m5s
youtu.be/0IEQmuaJeew
youtube.com/watch?v=XcjXvnkIERg&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have a bump for anti-war

Nothing can be fixed until the jews are removed from power. They will corrupt anyone we elect. The last President to resist was JFK, and he paid for it with his life.

Then we take their lives

it's time for you to leave, shareblue

daily psa: sage goes in the options field

You sage, I bump, r_donaldfag.

Double bump, because fuck you.

America isn't at war though

Yet.

By the way, anyone with a pulse can see that war is looming on the horizon.

Its not shareblue its leftypol. They are using discord. They are fucking stupid and thing we will magically become communist globalists like them if we hate Trump. They even more stupid than we thought.

>this is what nu/pol/ actually believes

Somebody mad because Trump did what Obama was afraid to do?

shill thread

sage

>We are not at war
Syria did use chems it's confirmed through the UN who are pissed because Trump will do what he wants when he wants and faggot lib countries are butt blasted because
>Shit skins are people too
Kys Unironically sage goes in all fields

why the hell is killing them with other things like missiles ok but gas is not kosher? dead is dead, in a way.

It's funny cause even your ID is blue even the system knows your a fucking faggot lol

>sage
The more you insufferable plebbitors sage, the more I will bump.

Also, way to get it 100% dead wrong. Obama and Trump are both puppets, and the kikes are pulling the strings.

1. We're not at war
2. How the hell is Assad openly massacring his citizens with chemical weapons the same as Saddam maybe having secret weapons somewhere?

>Using "sage" in the name field
>"your"
>irrelevant non-point
>hurr durr faggot

Back to >>>/Plebbit/

>1. We're not at war
Who said we were? Cute non-point.
>2. How the hell is Assad openly massacring his citizens with chemical weapons the same as Saddam maybe having secret weapons somewhere?
Because both were kike lies, resulting in U.S military intervention.

veteranstoday.com/2017/04/06/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/

shill

Say one bad thing about Obama or the jews

Iraq didn't have them. The report said they had metal tubes and shit. Also Iraq didn't use them, Assad did.

>muh reddit warz

a true sign of a lefty shill beta internet addict cuck, so insecure they create "website affiliations". a total obama staff shill tactic

Bump.

Thankyou, based user.

Muh WMD's Muh 9/11
Wake up faggot.

Oh some retard website said it's a lie so it must be true

Iraq HAS wmds
Syria USES wmds

Fuck off shills

i actually believed he was anti-establishment

fk off share blue

Wake up. Neo cons run the US.

when will trump cultists realize that Sup Forums is not their personal hugbox?

What to a thong and trumps hair have in common?

They both barely cover an asshole.

>pic related for more pol btfo

because the quickest way to get out of trouble is to kill brown people in politics.

nothing new, brown people are all scum so when a politician needs to get out of trouble for a little bit, they just bomb them.

Is this an AnCap thread? Watch this if you still believe in democracy, and then you won't.

part 1: youtu.be/f82mHHAt6yI?t=6m5s
part 2: youtu.be/0IEQmuaJeew

Wow I suddenly care about dead Muslims. We might have gone to war under false pretenses but killing Muslims is a good thing and I won't pretend I'm not glad they're dying

How those roads working out mr. Ancap?

>anything that contradicts my predetermined mainstream stance is "some retard website"
Wew lad.

When will /leftypol/ realize that their meme game is weak and they're going to lose the culture war.

He hasn't called for invasion yet. This is a fucking shareblue image, you all have such shit memes. I'm open to the idea that Trump ended up being tricked by (((them))) etc but I'm holding out and not turning my back on him yet. WTF would the alternative be anyways? Hillary would have bombed them immediately and Gary Johnson couldn't even fucking find Syria on a map as he opened the borders and yelled at anyone who dared say "illegal immigrant".

Pic is also a possible theory, I have a few but this was one I had available.

>implying to be anti-Drumpf is to be "lefty"

Wtf I'm lefty now.

Go back to your discord faggot

remember to also sage these threads

Sad!

Well aside from the rest, just based off your weak meme, there is dead peoples from chemical weapons! But in Iraq they didn't have physical evidence, just "intelligence".

>sage these threads
How about a bump, Drumpftard?

>there is dead peoples from chemical weapons!
Did you not see: Also video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcjXvnkIERg&t

Those aren't the dead people
>green text doesn't make it real

Sup Forums hasn't realised that they were tricked and used to influence the elections. That half passed attempt by CTR to create support for Hillary left breadcrumbs everywhere and false leaks to lead you into believe she was the globalist backed candidate. You've been all played. Now watch your God Emporer lead us into the new golden era of war and destruction.

I don't, which is why it's so easy for me to drop them when they act like retards or don't benefit my interests.

What would Bobby Fischer say?

Was ahead of his time.

>vote for Trump for many reasons
>biggest one was to avoid blood dripping from the teeth war mongerer killary involvement with ANOTHER WAR
>Trump tweets circa 2013 he's in support of an isolationist policy in regards to the syrian issue
>then yesterday

I'm still holding my breath as its too early to tell the ramifications of yesterday but this isn't what I voted for.

What the red circle sopose to mean?

Are you safe from niggers SA bro? What's the situation like there?

He's touching a so-called victim of Sarin gas with his bare hands, which would expose him to the nerve gas, resulting in his death.

Point is, all of those guys would be dead before that picture could be taken if this were a real Sarin gas attack.

Realistically, all of those guys would be wearing Hazmat suits.

I didnt agree with the strike but it isnt the same. In the case of Syria we KNOW chemical weapons were deployed.

They removed the weapons that Iraq had in 1991 and they did the same with Syria in 2014.

Sage always goes in all fields newfag.

>Syria did use chems it's confirmed through the UN
What the fuck are you talking about you CUNT?

>straight up believing it was Assad or it was real
get the fuck off this board you fucking retard

No it doesn't, you imbecile. The "in all fields" meme is just to bait naive newfags like pic related into looking like complete fools for our entertainment.

It's just like the "You need Sup Forums gold to view this image" meme.

Also, way to out yourself as a newfag while in the same breath calling me newfag. That's always rich.

Were all too worried about turning into Venezuela 2.0 for any danger to arise. If anything Zuma's brought everyone together. Its like 4d chess. Zuma's a mastermind
This is worrying... I noticed how the EU jumped on the Assad's fault bandwagon within hours of the attack. Even though no definitive source has been proved. How come no-one but Russia has claim this to be dubious. I seriously can't believe that everyone in the EU believe this. I don't know what to believe

Assad is a Jew
Trump knows it

>some irrelevant r_donaldtard larps as a anti-trump "shill" on Discord
>takes screenshot of his own post
>HURR DURR PROOF! SEE, SEE!

Oldest trick in the book, faggot. Eat my shit.

Me either. Still doesn't make Trump less of a Neo-Cuck.

>This is worrying... I noticed how the EU jumped on the Assad's fault bandwagon within hours of the attack.
This is how it starts, user. It really is "that" easy to fabricate history. Decades from now the (((official narrative))) will be written down in the history books as an undisputed """fact""".

The truth is the first casualty in war.

kike

Watch doin' Rabbi
I wonder if this is how our ancestor s felt decades ago. The thought that the truth we know will never be know and with the way things are going it'll probably end up being illegal to speak about 'alternative' history and end up jailed like Holocaust deniers. The more shit I see the more faith i loss in humanity

>Drumpf
>Supported Israhell from day one
>Daughter is a kike
>Got elected, and filled his cabinet with Goldman Sachs kikes.
>Fired missiles at Syria for the kikes
I oppose this, and somehow I'm the "kike". Don't make me laugh.

Daily reminder that Nu/pol/ is worse than cancer.

But Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction, and they wound up in Syria.

>Watch doin' Rabbi
Highlight my posts, pal.

Try again.

look how the jew recoils when he is named

I was referencing you as exposing their ploy

Yeah, they're shilling those screens on every thread. It can't just be coincidence that they're all doing it. Clearly there's a concerted effort to portray anything short of sucking Trump's cock as "shareblue" shilling.

I voted for Trump, but after this I won't vote for him again. I stand by my principals, not my politicians.

He didn't recoil, he laughed in your face you fucking sperg.

Funny how you skipped Obama. I wonder who's behind this post...

Obama didn't start the "WMD" myth, Bush did.

im against trump, and I know Syria is using chemical weapons

WE CAME WE SAW HE DIED HAHAHAHA

Obama was going to invade Syria for the exact same thing. Trump didn't start the myth either yet he's included

Then we fiught and we FIGHT ANF WE FIGHT UNTIL EITHER THERE ARE NONE OF US LEFT

OR THOSE PARASITE KIKES ARE FOREVER EXTINHUISHED FROM THE FACE OF THE PLANET WITH THEIR DEMON GODS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE WICKED WICKED DEVILSSSSSS

ARRHHHHHHHHH

Obama was a continuation of Bush. And Trump is the continuation of Obama. What difference does it make which puppet the kikes decide to utilize at any particular moment?

Obama could have invaded Syria in 2013, but didn't. What does this prove? It could mean anything.

Why did Trump launch missiles at Syria on the 100th anniversary of WW1? Were the kikes holding off for the sake of symbolism? I don't know, do you?

I'm explaining why other user mentioned Obama, its because they forgot to add him in the photo with Bush and Trump

Turns out Iraq actually did have WMD that was moved into Syria.

Both was played by their intelligence agencies