While you fags are shitting your pants over mud people getting tomahawked.com

While you fags are shitting your pants over mud people getting tomahawked.com...

...we got a new Supreme Court justice.

cool

I hear we get four more if everyone dies as expected. here's to keeping our guns for the next 100 years

>tfw he will be gone once Drumpf is impeached for colluding with the Russians

californian here hoping we can overturn the handgun roster and "assault weapon" ban

might need one more justice though to be sure

it doesn't that work that way bluefag

RBG should by all accounts be dead by now. At this point I unironically assume she's being sustained by the blood of children.

Why didn't trump pick a younger goy?

who is that? is he /ourgoy/? what does he stand for/against?

He is reasonably young by SCOTUS standards. Could easily live another 30-40 years.

/ourjustice/ getting in is like 10x bigger happening than syria

not that hard for a judge, just kill every case that tries to weaken the 2nd Amendment and basically don't let liberal faggotry through and conservatives will be okay with you

time will tell

>get buried in a gun casket full of guns 99 years from now

feelsgoodman

LOOOL NOT MY PRESIDENT

I STAND WITH ASSAD

FUCK GORSUCH AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

He's similar in most respects to the judge he's replacing (Scalia). Pretty much returns the balance of the court to what it was previously.

Cool now we only need one more right wing justice and affirmative action will be repealed.

You're a loser

We have the wall, mudshits getting tomahawked, and now a republican justice.

You got a limp dick in your hand and you keyboard in the other.
Ha.
Maga!

More rights to big corporations, and less for individuals. Pretty much jew mega, shit on the little guy 9000. Luckily you're not a burger so you won't have to deal with him eroding your employment rights and steer your career into 3rd world country standards.

It didn't go unnoticed.

We need to meme (((Ginsberg))) to death

14 year detetced.

Listen child, one day you'll grow up ad find out who your mom fucked to create you, it'll be a nigger, so don't be too let down. You were worth leaving anyways.

LOL!

Go get your shareblue shekels some place else.

scalia was the one that was suicided after not wanting to get rid of guns on some farm right? if scalia got suicided he probably was based, and if he is like scalia he will be probably too. we can hope

sounds good

She's been hinting that she's going to retire soon. She enjoyed the power too much to retire under Obama and get replaced by another Liberal and now she's going to be replaced by a right winger. God bless her

That's great. Still isn't gonna make up for what Trump did.

He just burnt pretty much every bridge he had with the Russians. How can anybody in their right mind say with a straight face he's going to get impeached because "muh Russians"?

Oh and one more thing, supreme court justices get to stay on the bench for life.

prepare your anus for the corporate dildo everyone

King Nigger's main nigger minion exposed, a bunch of shitskins killed, and a new Supreme Court justice. Not a bad week's work.

I thought she was staying because of The Trump

this

Roe v Wade about to get overturned bitches.

Once the Cryptkeeper, I mean Ginsburg goes tits up we can get another new justice also. Hopefully one who is based, 30 something, and female (because they live longer than us). It would be funny to see the Dems try to bitch about that.

About time, made me so happy to see him confirmed

>unironically endorsing him
Hope you don't have a blue collar job goyim, Gorsich, Trump and the GOP are going to push their corporations first agenda hard and shit all over you. If you've been too busy meming and dreaming about the lies they promised you're going to be in for a rude awakening soon, once they start printing legislation left and right.

Yfw bitch-made democrats kekolded out of an Obama appointment by GLURPFT and they'll never be allowed to forget we stole the seat

Is there video of her being fucked?

Yup, all kinds of "pool party" shenanigans that are directly related to his "natural death".

>trusting a roasty judge not to be a secret liberal in disguise like fucking Kennedy the turncoat

my hypothesis is that she died a decade ago and the dem secretly transformed her in the world most perfected animatronic with the help of boston dinamics and disney

..just waiting to fuck us on command from the CFR globalists.

Fuck off Bernienigger

she's gonna try, but i doubt her hatred of babies being born will suffice to sustain her unholy existence

Who gives a fuck you faggot kike he's a progressive like all the rest of the modern judiciary who will do whatever social justice demands.

Retard.

Yeah she's in a bind now. She wants to retire but her legacy will be tarnished if she does. She said that she's taking it year by year now and will reevaluate next year. Also the way she made herself out to be such a hero for staying another year makes me think she's trying to save face. Either way she won't survive 8 years.

>first SCOTUS pick
>first

Ginsburg death imminent?

>implying endorsing him is a bad thing
whoa there concern shill, you really think we give a shit about your worthless opinion?
hahahaha
you are new here

Thank you based Colorado.

Except he's not an activist, so he won't be pseudolegislating

THIS I'M IRONICALLY AN #ASSADMISSILE

How do you not know anything about how our government works? Are you really that stupid?

You think I'm not serious just wait and see. I watched his confirmation hearing. I remember what he said. You will be sold out as fast as we were on middle eastern wars, nigger.

Sorry bro, but you can't refute the fact that the administration is about to unzip it's pants and widen your asshole. You can see with the tomahawks that trump's nationalist position was garbage and his original goal was to advance globalist agendas to promote bigger corporations to shit all over you.

I don't know which is weirder, that people unironically vomit these might as well be copy pasta replies to anything they don't like or that I keep responding to those replies. I also don't understand how people can sit on pol all day and actually get enveloped into it's culture like imo the echo chamber would just get boring after a while. Oh well, guess we're both bored and have time to burn.

Nah, he'll just be collecting that fat pay check under the table every time a pro corporation piece of legislation gets crammed in through the door.

Finally some good news inbetween the massive shill spam.

How long until (((Ginsburg))) passes? Who would be Trump's second SCOTUS pick?

This is another possible theory I hadn't considered. Her skin does look like it could be taxidermy.

Hoping for Blackwell.

Can I get a quick rundown on Blackwell?

I can't get excited about the court till conservatives get another seat. This court upheld Obama care

Basically this.

>While you fags are shitting your pants over mud people getting tomahawked.com...
there was a discord with hundreds of active users shilling

Notice how much the board has slowed down now? That's because most of the shills retreated. Holy fuck there were hundreds of them.

>t. Jew