ATTENTION ATTENTION SHILLCON 1 SHILLCON 1 Sup Forums IS BEING MASSIVELY SHILLED

/r/marchagainsttrump is trying to #divideus by shilling against Trump.

>fuck u drumpfkin that picture is shopped
Proof for the /r/marchagainsttrump shills that will inevitably show up in this thread:
Whatever your opinion on Trump is right now, you must admit that siding with the shills would only harm us.

SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD

Go back to your jew hugbox, neocon trash!

bump

Sup /r/marchagainsttrump shills

Also no /r/the_donald redditor would have those names/talk about varg. Nice try shill.

Noted and confirmed

We should all know procedure for shill posts as well by now

Oh yes. What you done there was out yourself as a reddit shill because if you were an actual Sup Forumsack you wouldn't call me a shill for proving that we're being shilled. Better luck nextime, newfag

Bump

>can someone give me a quick rundown on varg

these people came here last week it seems.

YOU are a reddit SHILL from /r/marchagainsttrump

nice try but it's too obvious NOBODY would care about this unless they were a shill

Can someone explain to me why shills continue to shill on Sup Forums? we've figured out all of their tactics and are better than them at their own game (see #draftourdaughters)
Why bother us?

t. Reddit
Sage and move on, lets purge these fuckers from the board.

Die kike.

Sup /r/MAT shill

fake news made by /r/MAT shills to take attention away from themselves

hahahaha cowards. They know they've been pushed off the board and BTFO'd in every thread so they've sent out a general request for reinforcements. Fucking neckbeards.

Yeah, he's right. I think you're a shill.

I just checked /r/the_cuckold it isn't even there

Back you go, Reddit rat.

Let them come. They'll be full 1488 before they know what hit them.

WELL LOOKEY LOOKEY

MOAR

moar2

I don't give a shit what you think you spastic. You cannot form a single argument and thus resort to your little box of buzzwords.

>get them to turn on trump

trumps doing a good job of that all by himself

Right now there are currently shareblue agents working as anti trumpers trying to out a discord full of Sup Forums users roleplaying as anti trumpers so we hate him and then like him again so they can keep the russian shill narrative going in washington. We're currently engaged in 264D chess with jewish shills

>.10 cents has been deposited into your account by David Brock

>being this much of a neurotic kike

>Still trying to shill after you got outed
Just wait for the dox senpai

>playing terraria
fucking losers

sup /r/MAT shill

Funniest shit I've read all night. Thanks for the laughs Reddit but its time to go. Nobody is roleplaying or shilling, you're being purged because nobody likes you or your cancer.

God damn, it's kikes within kikes.

lmao wtf is MAT? I thought it was CREW? No wait, Shareblue? You angry kikes are all confused.

Some shareblue twat thinking he can fit in how cute. Like I said your doxes are coming.

I don't think you know what kike means you nigger

>that picture is shopped
It does look chopped. Link?

how does neocon dick taste like faggot, im not going to follow trump off a cliff, he choose the path of the neocon fuck him.

bump for exposure

Am I supposed to be scared of being doxxed by a basement dwelling kike from canacuck?

How does it feel knowing your personal info will be at the hands of fascist neets?

TRUMP DIVIDED US

these people are even more autistic than /leftypol/

Reddit has finally suceeded in its quest to divide and conquer on Sup Forums

Well done Reddit.

I guess time is the greatest teacher.

Thats not how you do Sup Forums speak redditfaggot

DUMB REDDITOR SCUM FUCK OFF

Synagogue of Satan tr.ips confirmed

NO YOU'RE JUST A RETARD

sup /r/MAt shill 0.01$ has just been deposited into your account

>every supposed organized shilling is by white names(newly joined to that server)
>tons of screenshots proving the shilling conveniently show up after that sass guy spams his shitty discord in a bunch of threads here
It's almost like a bunch of buttmad the_donald niggers joined and started LARPING as shills because Sup Forums is turning on trump.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIE

>muh shills
He broke the only campaign promise I really cared about. I.e. staying the fuck out of Syria's business.

So fuck you. You're just as bad as the Obama faggot blind supporters who sat idly while he destroyed Libya.

Shh they'll threaten to dox you for not being a kikelover

The shills are replying to shill threads. It is like they are just having conversations with themselves like the retards they are. So we can't really stop them from sliding, but they just end up talking to themselves lol.

YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU SHILLS? I AM REDDIT ITSELF.

>still trying to push this narrative
Just remember this there will be blood for the blood god.

Fucking this. Nobody here is affiliated with Shareblue or Leftypol. Its the_donald who has divided this board up by labeling anyone who refuses to agree with Trumps narrative as a shill.

here's a list of twitter handles of these rascally miscreants.

hello marchagainsttrump faggot, you have to go back

sup /r/MAT shills

I cringed at your comment.

I'm so fucking confused Sup Forums, please help. If I was a Trump voter but I'm pissed off he's entering a war for zog, does that make me a shill?

More empty threats from an angry basement dwelling kike

>blood for the blood god.
you might as well just go back to plebbit already.

what a shitty plan

step 1 they cant take credit for

step 2 wont work. if it did, trs would have been able to keep spencer at /ourguy/ status. even discredited meme-tier alt-journalists still manage to have threads made when they produce something of worth.

step 3 is projection. its liberals that require group consensus in order to form opinion, as falling out of the agreed community opinion means excommunication.

it hurts getting called out huh

What the fuck is r/MAT? I don't even fucking use Reddit you stupid fuckwit. One minute we are shills, the next shareblue, the next CTR. I mean make your fucking mind up.

Lol ikr. They're losing their minds.

It shall be glorious
>Sticking out this badly

The plebbit is strong with this one.

Reminder this is false flag shit by T_D to convince us to keep them around. See:

not an argument

>shareblue
whats this i just dropped in from a longer absence, had some issues with transportation and the sidewalks were unavailable.

lmao the shill is wounded, HE KNOWS he has been caught.

sup /r/MAT

I have absolutely no affiliation with anyone other than Sup Forums for fucks sake. What part of that do these idiots not get? All because we opposed a military strike on Assad?

This is just the beginning.

> 1e5e971db7584573fc9029881(...).jpg

No. You're just losing the plot, Schlomo.

Dude they know about your discord, your little leftypol raid has been archived, it's over.

>All because we opposed a military strike on Assad?
Pretty much. They're filled with rage that Sup Forums doesn't back Trumpstein anymore. He's (((their guy)))

Neck yourself

>It-it's totally the donald goys
>The left would never astroturf
>Muh
>Muh organic support

Bombing Syria was premature but this whole fucking wave of anti-trump hysteria is obviously fabricated

>Still sticking out this badly

>Those random capitalizations
I'd tell you to LURK MOAR but I know you won't so please just go back to T_D.

fuck u drumpfkin

>I have no affiliation with Reddit
>HA HES BEEN CAUGHT OUT SHAREBLUE
Grow up you fucking peasant. You know you're being opposed in every thread on Sup Forums tonight and you know your time is up, Juden lover. You prevented Natsoc threads being put up regularly, you prevent meaningful discussion, you post cancerous threads each and every day and Sup Forums is putting a stop to it. That isn't shilling.

>Whatever your opinion on Trump is right now, you must admit that siding with the shills would only harm us.

Because Trump siding with NeverTrumpers, NEOcons, Globalists, Progressives, ISIS, EU didnt hurt himself....

>thinks a /leftypol/ raid can do anything
how new are you?

Been here a long while. My outrage is not fabricated.

T_D

>shills actually thinking they are influencing anyone here other than themselves

Do me a favour. Just go here www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald and see how similar the posts there are to here.

>comment
>not reply

And I cringed at yours fellow 'pede

We are now in a Sup Forums civil war.
A Shill-vil war if you will.

>Still using the same tactics after getting outed
I knew you parasites were retarded but this is just getting amusing.

>is a jew
>calls others parasites
when's this big doxxing happening, Hershel?

>implying

I'm willing to bet money I've been here longer than you, kikesucker.