He isn't taking his defeat to /pol well

youtube.com/watch?v=cBLyLItdcUU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/shia-labeouf-i-hooked-up-with-megan-fox-during-transformers-2011286
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/shia-labeoufs-plagiarism-controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn I've never seen anyone virtue signal that hard in my life.

>"YOU FUCKUN RACIST BITCH"
>"NO! COLL THE POLECE!... CALL, THE POLECE!"

Better to ignore him, he was defeated and destroyed, now he is silenced and our memers stamped out his petulant virtue signalling livestream.

I never liked him on "3rd rock from the sun".

Why does he think everything is racist or has to do with nazism? Why did he make his life a meme? He was a decent person making entertaining movies and he threw it away for liberal bullshit

>Oy vey you anti-semetic racist bitch! How dare you hit me with a vodka bottle when asking for french fries!

>jews are white until attacked lelz

I'm loving this new sequal to Holes.

What the fuck is he even saying? Is French fry a racial slur now?

That was Joseph Gordon-Levitt from 3rd rock from the sun

What about Season 5 of HWNDU? Is it cancelled?

same difference.

The guy said "we don't serve french fries" and Shia took it as a personal insult because he thought it was meant like "we don't serve you"

m8, if anyone knows the cast from "3rd rock from the sun" its Sup Forums and Im pretty sure it was Shia Labeouf that played Chandler on Friends

GREY GOOSE FRENCH FRY RACIST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>what is a typical libtard

Shia has a serious booze problem, this isn't news at all. He drinks long and hard when he has problems.

I used to feel bad for him but it's gone on so long.

>He was a decent person making entertaining movies

nah. everyone that worked with him called him an asshole.

In fact, anti-HWNDU's were probably them.

he's a lunatic

How does that make them racist?

Haha maybe his inner Frenchman took over.

>Muhh french fries!!!
what did he mean by this?

poisoned liberal mind

ever since he got caught plagiarizing that movie he's fallen from grace. Kind of feel bad for him, he definitely had a fucked up childhood. Oh well, he's defeated there's nothing else to be done

More or less because of all the abuse when he was a kids, attributed more to his outbursts than Sup Forums

what the fuck is he even talking about
>a bottle of grey goose and french fires YOU RACIST

Shias last name is french hence the connection to french fries. Also remember when the second iraq war started french fries were called freedom fries because the french didn't want any shit in this.

Where have you been? "Racist" is the new word for "anything liberals don't like".

He's fully fucking lost it.

what the fuck

>virtue signal
This has to be one of the most misused terms on nu-Sup Forums.

I'm willing to bet $50 that Shia lost a bet and was put up to this.

Word is the bartender called one of the dishwashers by name, and Shia thought he was talking about the cartoon frog that haunts his every waking moment and fills his sleep with nightmares.

I don't think he's that good of an actor honestly.

So, he asked to guy for french fries, he said they don't serve them, he took it as an insult, and started walking towards the guy, so he picked up a GG bottle for self defense. Shia is becoming a bitch.

this, its almost as if he knows he is gonna be blowing up on the internet acting like this. not amusing anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

I never liked him, but I genuinely feel for the guy. Anyone who tried as hard as he did with hwndu & took as hard of a hit deserves sympathy. He was probably trying to use it to revitalize his image with genZ & you guys took away his fun. In another life he would've been one of us.

Shame on you /paul/

He fucked Megan Fox in her ass when she was in her prime. There's no where to go but down after that. Life is a giant let down for him now. Only hard booze and battling autists can make things somewhat interesting.

>Jew
>one of us

>He fucked Megan Fox in her ass when she was in her prime.
source

hit with a what bottle? Sounds like grape something to me

>be shia lebuff
>an employee of anywhere trys to assault you
>you don't lean into the lawsuit

im getting paid when a fat bald 7/hr person threatens some shit like that.

Grey Goose.

Megan Fox is a low tier normie qt you fucking faggot leaf

Can't deny how talented the dude is at acting though. Could have easily been A list if he just stayed inside and quit showing his crazy

my celeb waifu of choice.

He fucked Megan Fox in her ass when she was in her Optimus Prime

FTFY

m8, they were two 20 something kids sharing an experience of being in a huge international blockbuster together, you dont think that lead to something?

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/shia-labeouf-i-hooked-up-with-megan-fox-during-transformers-2011286

I think the guy postured up with a bottle like he was gonna hit him in some sort of argument about french fries. Maybe hes not in the wrong?

grey goose is now a white nationalist drink.
its french too.

Ffs he's sitting on 25 million dollars whilst we either work our asses of to survive or are neets. He still won.

yeah people usually wield booze bottles as weapons when they are approached by calm rational people

First youtube post hits it on the head. We've effectively broken him.

Yeah, he was definitely drunk and acting like an entitled prick but to be fair the bartender had no right to brandish the bottle at him like a weapon. Even at Pinz that's not fucking policy

wait you guys beat his website flag? can someone link me to some saoihasiasgaosigjasodisaodifjsadf i hate this kike, he irrritates me, i'm just curious what was done to defeat his website flag?

tell me it wasn't

ADMIN/GOD

TELLLLL MEEEE.. thats a really old IT joke.

outstanding

he's gonna burn through that 25 mill before Trumps presidency is over with all of his "art" projects.

also 25 million is fucking nothing considering the size of the movies he was in, if he had of left all his edgy "2deep4u" art shit at home then he could have had a successful career and still be starring in big movies with a networth 50x higher.

>the source is shia's lying ass

Current status: Divided and no french fries.

Extract 25 mil. Check behavior.

TMZ owes Sup Forums

It's a bar and he's shia. Look how you fucks treat him, a lot of people here would do the same.

See how you just assumed he was acting hostile?

She more or less qualified it by condemning the statement as tasteless

guys. I HAVE DEVIZED AN AMAZING 4D CHESS GAME.

WE GET KIKE, TO GIVE US HIS MONEY, TO INVEST IT IN A NEW ART PROJECT. BUT DON'T TELL HIM WHAT IT IS, AND EXPLAIN THAT if we do then it will be compromised by Sup Forums. so he goes along with it to be rich.. art god.. and...

WE BUY TRUMP COIN WITH IT. hahahahah

first we get a lawyer tho.. like a real jewish lawyer from Israel.

he acts hostile and gets in fights, he's a fuckin retard dude

its my firm belief that all excellent actors are fucking sociopaths

>you just assumed he was acting hostile?
>assumed

no, we saw the video and KNOW he was acting hostile

>Megan Fox
You mean toe thumbs?

What has been seen, cannot be unseen

The next hwndu will be in france

its almost never used, and its a perfect valid description of a relevant concept. YOUR RACIST FRENCH FRY PIECE OF SHIT

thanks for the quick rundown my aussie friend

I dunno. Megan Fawkes was always one of those chicks who were a bit too pretty to be attractive to me. No flaws is boring.

>inb4 thumbsss

Haven't you heard?

>Anyone I don't like is a racist

We did Shia a lot of damage

I never liked any of his acting. Ever. There is not one single role he ever played in which I said to myself," He really nailed that one."

I have no idea why he was famous.

Dakota Fanning I can understand being a child star. She was phenomenal.

Shia was always shit. As are most actors.

Being called a French Fry triggers the fuck out of Shia. Taking notes for Season 5 of HWNDU

>implies she has no flaws
>proceeds to point out her flaw in the next sentence

I meant facial structure, you fucking hobbit.

Which movie did he plagiarize?

I don't remember the name, it was some indi movie he did that plagiarized a comic strip. There's very few things a person can do in the entertainment industry that could get you blacklisted, plagiarism is one of the big ones

Wait why wouldn't they serve him french fries?

Oh shit, I forgot about that.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/shia-labeoufs-plagiarism-controversy

trips of truth

>Challenge Sup Forums to a game of "Capture The Flag"
>Lose your mental shit

Fucking oversized child. His fall will be hard for ever fucking with Kek.

tl/dr the dude has been mentally unstable for years, now.

stop

He's an actor, don't forget that.

Wasn't his dad a clown? Like Ronald macthedonald? And the Macdonald serves the french fries.

Did shia take it as, we don't serve clowns? Because he is from a clown family?

Thanks!

The more I hear about Shia lebouef, the more I realise that this guy is mentally unfit to be in public. He's cooked in the head

No Shirt
Big Shoes
No Service

Trust a greasepaint, your society they'll taint.

WHY WONT YOU SERVE HIM FRENCH FRIES????

YOU RACIST FUCKS. FRENCH FRIES!!!