Will colleges eventually become redundant?

Will colleges eventually become redundant?

its redundantly necessarily.

kid's father is filthy rich.

Not redundant, just irrelevant.

>Number one is his assumption that the trend of higher college costs is going to continue to a totally unaffordable level. In fact, the cost/benefit ratio of going to college is already so out of whack that the whole system has to change radically. A college degree, even now, is of only marginal value; most everybody has one. And things that everybody has are devalued. You’re quite correct that colleges and universities today are dead ducks as businesses. Unless you’re going to learn a trade, like doctoring or lawyering, or you’re going for science, engineering, or math, where you need the formal discipline and where you need lab courses, it’s a total misallocation, even a waste of money to go to college today.

I didn't get in?

didnt this guy have like a 4.0 and a 2400+ on his SATs, and an internship with hilary clinton? he could've wiped his ass with the application essay and still got in with those credentials

most colleges have become nothing more than safe spaces and a day care for adult children.

Yeah that kid, as it hurts say, had ridiculous credentials and college really don't care too much about the essay

College in its current form is "decadent". Fo most people not studying engineering, medicine, or going into research in a hard science, there's very little that you learn in undergrad that you end up applying in real life. It's a massive misallocation of time, money (both public and private) for most.

ok you dumb millenial libshit faggots enough with the tough guy stare in to the camera. fucking yuck

>be ivy college
>have "high" standards who we take
>only take the best of the best
>teachings are just average
>"lel, our students are so good, gid fucked stupid plebs"

Your typical ivy college. Racial quotas were a mistake.

>tfw i got rejected from all the colleges i applied to
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They're just high school 2.0

It's getting to the point I'm surprised I was ever admitted to any college, let alone all the ones I ever applied to.

>They're just preschool 2.0
FTFY

its great if you are doing something like
major 1 - stem
major 2 - business / management / human resource management

so much job, so much pussy, so good time
make sure your electives are business too

You too?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>They are totally overrun and infested with cultural Marxists and progressives, militant leftists that are propagandizing kids with absolutely the wrong kind of values. It’s astonishing that parents are willing to pay even today’s prices to subject their kids to four years of indoctrination.

>It’s not necessary to go to college. You’re likely to be corrupted, and indebt yourself like an indentured servant for many years to come.

>Most top universities now have their courses online. You can get an education by listening to these courses. And even when you’re driving your car, you should be playing CDs by The Teaching Company. They have the best professors in the world giving command performance lectures. And you can hear them an unlimited number of times. This is much better than listening to some also-ran drone on, while you may have cut the class, or be half asleep, or not taking good notes.

Bottom line

>21st century still going to a college

just wait like 2 years and go in as a mature age student

stupid noob

Colleges get in the way of education.

Ivy League schools are mostly jerk-off sessions for privileged white kids. They don't even need to think, they just go and network and when they get out they have a top of the line job set for them and commit suicide at 39 because they don't know anything else

I'm sure they wouldn't have let him in if his grades weren't good. If a moron gets into college by virtue signalling, then I'll care. College admission essays are total bullshit anyway. They exist to help the admissions department feel less retarded when they have to arbitrarily turn away countless perfect GPAs.