Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

>(((Ivanka)))
she has converted to joodaeesm because her husband is a kike. i knew we cant trust him if his offspring is kiked to the cotre

express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-rising-powers-white-house-n739126
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3742473/Jared-Ivanka-broke-religious-differences-Wendi-Murdoch-play-cupid-surreptitiously-inviting-weekend-yacht-trip.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kGrdXe1V4d4
i.4cdn.org/gif/1491609448116.webm
genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk
this fucking retard threw out a year of campaigning and promising millions of people he wouldn't attack middle eastern countries just because his daughter gave him crocodile tears. this is just too fucking good.

>Stop yelling at me, user! We had to help those poor children! I thought you were on our side!

sup reddit shill you've just been EXPOSED

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

wanna help children? send some nukes over Syria bitch.

Sure is shills in here

Trump caused minimal damage and achieved a symbolic statement.

Thoughhts on Kushner?

Reads like bullshit, which is what most news is.

Oh for fuck sakes we were right again.

That's it! I'm only gonna fap to her very reluctantly now.

come the fuck on. it is 2008 again. we cant do shit. there is no lesser evil. we have meemed ww3.

I saw Ivanka Trump at a grocery store in Manhattan yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

BUT AT LEAST IVANKA IS PROUD OF HER DADDY

Where do these stories even come from?
His generals obviously told him what should do now.

Trump was supposed to be the guy who holds frame with women better than anyone. Which is exactly what the West needs or it's fucking doomed.

Did she revoke her pussy pass too?

you are a fucking retard if you fucking screen cap dumb shit you see on facebook from fucking express uk I will come to your house and molest you

This is the moment where /pol turns against (((God Emperor Trump))) And starts to meme is destruction.

He is an absolute hypocrite and completely weak.

Now kek has caused chaos throughout the /pol

Now please Ivans.

Ivanka is so fascinating to be honest. She's so powerful and beautiful and well spoken

oh yes daddy's little cum spunk sure convinced him... with a blowjob right in the oval office... that whore...

I'd deeply huff her braps, but would never want her to be near power.

So another thing Anon5 was right about?

Someone needs to kill her and Kushner. It's the only possible way to beat the Jews, hopefully for good. The future will be better if this happens.

the question is, what is the next step of (((them))). looks like Trump cant do shit. in his speach he was different. too calm, less focused and cncerned about something. something is wrong

"Dad, remember the 6 gorillion that Assad gassed!"

Noo Ivanka dindu nuffin, if you think Trump played into the hands of 'da jooz' you're just a shill

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel, go back to stormfront :)

this.

pajeet the loo calls you to poo

This government has been compromised. I just hope their next move is not to topple Assad Or Sweden will have a new asshole by the end of the year

big, if true

>Trump
>Not a Jew
He has spent his whole life in Jew York the capital of Jewish-America making deals and friendship with zionists you fucking moron

time to go to your calling user you must be the one to do it. Save america!

>women

Why can't she ever be more than a couple feet from her daddy?

A spoiled bitch bringing down civilization. Who could've thought.

we have put too much faith and meems in elections. shit, if shillary would have won we could just balme har up our asses. but only thing we have done is that we have trolled liberals and l*fties

>Meme destruction
What a waste of a meme magic, it's time to meme a new movement.

Good going burgers, the zog is still there and stronger than ever before.

>This is the moment where /pol turns against (((God Emperor Trump)))
We memed ourselves the wrong fucking emperor!!!!

Bravo!

Well told tall tale

who self inserts as the bull in these stories? it cant be only me

Always said Ivanka was a snake.

She has to go. Jared too.

WHAT IS JARED KUSHNER'S INTEREST IN SYRIA AND TOPPLING ASSAD?

(And let's exclude Greater Israel for now, although it obviously plays a big part.)

The following information should be saved and spread on social to normies/leftists via infographics.

>Rupert Murdoch and Jared Kushner are super tight. As a fellow user shared:

>When the Kushners' family business decamped for Manhattan, a young Jared found a foothold in the media scrum by buying the influential weekly newspaper, The New York Observer, and soon became fast friends with the likes of FOX News mogul Rupert Murdoch.

Source: nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-rising-powers-white-house-n739126

HOW DOES SYRIA/ASSAD FIGURE INTO THE KUSHNER X RUPERT MURDOCH CONNECTION?

Boys, research GENIE ENERGY...they want to claim the oil in Syria's Golan Heights...

Genie Energy's strategy board = Rupert Murdoch, Rothschild, and Dick Cheney. Funny isn't it?!

>Genie's advisory board, members provide strategic direction and council: former Vice President Dick Cheney, Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch, R. James Woolsey, Jr., Lawrence Summers and Bill Richardson

> Israeli authorities awarded Afek Oil and Gas (Genie Energy) an exclusive 36-month petroleum exploration license to a 153-square-mile plot in the Golan Heights, which the UN recognizes to be Syrian territory.

>***Human rights groups have said the drilling violates international law as Golan Heights is an occupied territory.***

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy

Leftists hate oil merchants. We need to communicate that Syria/Assad = blocking Murdoch/Cheney/Rothschild from drilling.

Kushner is how Murdoch and Cheney get in, via IVANKA'S EMPATHY and Trump's shabbos goy aggression.

Goys get the honey (oil), Yids get the milk (land).

#FireKushner #YoelChaimisKushnersRealName

>Goys get the honey (oil), Yids get the milk (land)
I unironically see no problem with this

fuck off leftypol

Based T_D

>WOMEN

>make america great again but only for me

>(((British Tabloids)))

There it is anons. The real reason this bullshit is going down. Fucking globalist, neocon, kikes. Let the world burn

Sejanus and Livilla both need to go.

If this is true then I'm deleting my entire Ivanka feet folder right now.

> a source close to the family says

This is literally pulled out of their ass

>pleeeeeese daddy. I WANT IT NOW!

FUCKING SLAV traitor married a jew

Post your Ivanka feet folder before you delete it

>insiders say
>source claims

Fake News, kys you morbidly obese nigger

The absolute... slut.

>FUCKING SLAV traitor

West Slavs are basically Germanics, this is why they are so cucked.

I was very disappointed by Don Jr too, and all the gushing retweets he posted approving of his father's neocon cuckery.

You can see how he was influenced

Ivanka is left you pom

>implying Democrats are left
leftypol are trying to scare us away from Trump and become radicalized

Nice find.

>reddit
>even tagged it cuckold
just cleanse that shithole with a flamethrower

Damn it, she needs to get the fuck out. That is the most retarded shit I've ever heard.

Also Murdoch's wife at the time got Ivanka and Jared back together after they'd split up because she wasn't a Jew.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3742473/Jared-Ivanka-broke-religious-differences-Wendi-Murdoch-play-cupid-surreptitiously-inviting-weekend-yacht-trip.html

They're using chemical weapons on kids and you really think attack these monsters from the Mediterranean is a bad thing....

Shame on all of you. I will join the Emporer's army.

>They're using chemical weapons on kids

Retards like you should be gassed unironically.

>Sup Forums spends the last 24 hours discussing how all this is for Hillarys pipeline or greater Israel
>turns out it's just a woman being emotional and Trump being a dad who can't deny his crying daughter a wish

Ad hominems. The king of non-arguments.

youtube.com/watch?v=kGrdXe1V4d4

I dont think it was supposed to be an argument, Hershel.

Then its not worth discussing. Go blow up Westminster you fuck.

Guys what if....
Wait no seriously what if....the kikes have evidence of them commiting incest? That would be legendary level blackmail and explain how they have gotten Trump to do whatever they want since forever

I don't think he wanted a discussion jewboy.

she needs to be punished. user, get on it.

think of the poor wittle babies

Whore for your daddy, get what you want for life.

lording over you

>Go blow up Westminster

The people who would blow Westminster are the same people that celebrated Trump's "decisive action", kike.

The Angel of Death

Ivanka is a democrat, and so is her kike husband you retard.

Yes fuck Ivanka and anyone who supported her is a kike semen gargler.
Kike shill
We are already radicalized, just not on the left.
Apparently being true to your nation's values is radical. I fucking hate niggers and kikes.

What kind of fucking retard does this because of their fucking daughter? Are you shitting me?

>russian narrative dead

Thanks for the investment advice, friend

t. /biz/

all men are retards when it comes to their /bestgirl/

>Killing Muslims
>Bad

How many cars need to be driven into crowds in Euro nations before you realize these people need to be killed?

Muslims aren't "bad" enough to justify mindlessly killing them, they are only bad as refugees that do not respect the laws of europe and the civilizations there.

You're a retarded one dimensional thinker. You have a premature perspective on the world, and therefore I can conclude that you are probably from t_d and/or underage.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1491609448116.webm

You killed Christians in the nearby village, actually, and the base was protecting a Christian town. Of course, you know this very well, kike. I don't even know what do you hope to accomplish with such retarded shilling, nobody on Sup Forums is a low-info troglodyte that can possibly fall for this.

The alawites and the shiites are our allies against the jewish scum and your sunni goatfucker puppets.

Also, Assad's alawites are considered "non-muslim" by the saudis and the rest, and Al-Jazeera Arabic has discussions on how they should all be genocided. Many think that they are crypto-Christians too, and Assad has been the strongest protector of Christians in Syria.

What a fucking cuck.

>Genie Energy's strategy board
genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

>Jacob Rothschild, OM, GBE
Chairman of the J. Rothschild group of companies and of RIT Capital Partners plc. Chairman of Five Arrows Limited. Lord Rothschold is a noted philanthropist and Chairman of the Rothschild Foundation.

>Richard Cheney
46th Vice President of the United States. Vice President Cheney also served as President and CEO of Halliburton Company and U.S. Secretary of Defense from 1989 to 1993.

>Rupert Murdoch
Founder and Executive Chairman of News Corporation, one of the world’s largest diversified media companies. News Corporation’s holdings include Fox Entertainment, Dow Jones and Company, the New York Post, HarperCollins and significant media assets on six continents.

Jesus fucking christ

Reminder that Jacob Rothschild's title is unironically "Lord"

So many foreigners with so much hate for our President today.
This is all starting to smell like a stitched-together narrative.
Bump for visibility. Thanks, shill, I think I see what's going on now. This is classic D&C.

So that's why.
She is however fucking a jew after all.
Trump's loyalty has been compromised.
Who could have guessed it would be another dumb fucking bitch ruining everything.