How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, games, anime shit)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasobscura.com/articles/the-doomed-mouse-utopia-that-inspired-the-rats-of-nimh
youtube.com/watch?v=iN0kzJ82uRY
strawpoll.com/7ce59zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make a society which doesn't despise them for their race and gender.

>absolutley NO productive hobby
>politically passive
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, games, anime shit
Replace comics/anime/games/etc with things normal people do/want and I don't see how that doesn't just describe the vast majority of people.

I don't understand the relevance of kevin owens to this thread

Shut the fuck up you little whiny cuck or I'll fucking find you and teach you how I solve the "whiny cuck" problem.

Lead by example. Be a part of a culture that seeks to help them. Many of them do not want to live that life. Don't be a loser, Sup Forums. Be somebody. Influence people.

make a society that doesn't despise them and provides them with good careers and a wife that won't cuck them with chad and watch the magic happen before your eyes

Why did you post a white guy with a white wife and a white kid?

I mean sure he's canadian, but he didn't exactly check out of life.

Getting worked by based fat ass.

*blocks your path*

Kevin Steen is rich. He can be a man child if he wants.

Also has a family and kids. Bad OP pic for example.

Who gives a fuck about family

white male here, been unemployed by choice for 2 years, feels great

stop worrying about what other people do with their lives. what are you going to do next? receive their creamy loads, bear their children and nag them about being a better father? christ

Successful millennials are literally the worst

>lucked out and harnessed their tism at a young age
>CompSci
>$$$$$
>Wastes it all on faggy anime and consumerist bullshit

Fuck this gay earth

FPBP

>be me
>rich, white, earned my meme engineering degree in less than 4 years from an esteemed college
>earned 6 figures within 2 years of graduating due to my previous lab/internships took during college
>I like anime, some faggot on Sup Forums doesn't
I've spent my money on pretty goddamn degenerate things and although I wouldn't be necessarily proud of it if people found out, I sure as hell am glad I did spend my money to make myself happy. Despising people for what they like is in itself, a form of autism
literally google it up, it's one of the conditions

It might shock you that being politically passive might mean they just have politically incorrect opinions and know sharing it to random strangers in person isn't worth it.

this copypasta is like years old.

isnt that a wrestler

atlasobscura.com/articles/the-doomed-mouse-utopia-that-inspired-the-rats-of-nimh

No benefit to me for raising a family.

Women suck, government sucks, society tells me I'm a monster.

Why should I care about any of them?

>Muh genes
>Reproduce to create the future you seek

Fuck that

Arranged marriages. Marriage and children grow a fellow up.

>be PhD student who lifts, is active in politics, enjoys history, learns European languages both alive and dead, etc.
>also like video games
>this makes me scum
ok /nupol/

White males are being corrupted en masse by the jews, yes, but their hobbies aren't a good litmus test for their corruption level.

ITT : MGTOWs baiting MGTOWs

Keep telling yourself that. We're dropping out because it's a rigged game, dipshit. Why would I give a fuck about this circus show when throwing knives at me is the main attraction? Fuck that, I'd rather sit at home and play video games and fuck my 5/10 slightly chubby GF who also likes to play vidya.

Also, nobody gives a shit about your sense of ethics, fuckwad. Live your life and I'll live mine.

@120092349
wow, nice getting so many (you)s with this old pasta, i guess it still hits the mark

Even that never draw a dime fatass looks disgusted by animal lol

>ywn become the dark triad man and slay all the pussy you righteously deserve

>went to university

so better than anything OP will ever do

Beta willing to change here. Hey if you or anyone else can point me the way towards books and instruction videos that educate me in all the things that I need to do to become an assertive alpha, please do. I hate this hell existence of mine.

>5/10 gf
Mistake #1

There's no rigged game when it comes to standards and self-improvement. Living longer and looking good =/= a circus.

What do "normal people" do/want that I should do to fit in?

>BFAWTS

Again, I'll let you know when your opinion matters. Now if you'll excuse me, gonna go fuck my gf. (you know, something your larping ass will never do)

It sucks but you can't blame it ALL on the.
Their societies despise healthy white masculinity. Western females treat the botton 50% of men like dirt.
Gaming it up in a mancave just beats the hell out of the day-to-day treatment many men put up with. I don't condem them for it.

Same

Jesus, why are you on Sup Forums if you're just going to act apathetic, detached, and aggressively beta?

>hurr I fuck an ugly girl so ur just a larper how dare you try to improve my life
Be more like

>How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

Disband the CIA and end the media monopoly that is using social engineering to destroy our nation.

Obviously.

Get your head in the game, man.

This user is fucking miserable with life.

What happened to Muh master race?
Oh yeah because you cant even reproduce because you guys are awkward as fuck and blame everything on society like the social justice warriors do. Even if society was fixed you still wouldn't get pussy because you would still be an autistic man child that lives with his mom. How about you get a haircut, take a shower, trim that pedo stache and work out, So you can at least have a chance of not a loser for the rest of your life.

Who cares?
Werent you faggots going on about how we dont need no white man?
So go rake yourself and leave my neets alone!

youtube.com/watch?v=iN0kzJ82uRY

Fake and gay

>an autistic man child that lives with his mom
>How about you get a haircut, take a shower, trim that pedo stache and work out, So you can at least have a chance of not a loser for the rest of your life.
Uh uuh you don't get pussy ha, what a loser go get some pussy, loser. Pussy, want some pussy? Go work out so you'll get a chance to have some pussy.

>nice haircut
>showers daily
>shaves every 5 days (I'm 20 and cannot grow facial hair)
>Works out 5-7 days a week
Fuck my life fuck my life fuck my life

>leaf
people will reply to this

>family
>children
reproducing in this age is cruel. I'm perfectly happy to let the Pajeets and Zhangs inherit this awful situation we're building. The whole world is going to look like some kind of hellscape fusion of the worst parts of Brazil, India, China and Russia in a few generations. I see no problem with checking out of this.

>manchild
Kek. The guy in that pic is wwe wrestler and wwe champion kevin owens AKA the opposite of a manchild

This article is pretty neat.

What does pol think about race. Should any nonwhites be allowed to stay? Are east Asians okay? should whites be destroyed?
strawpoll.com/7ce59zc

>zoo enthusiast
>not a man-child

I beg to differ.

>Make a society which doesn't despise them for their race and gender.
boohoo
like everyone isn't hated by someone or another
despite what redditchan believes, white men DO have it pretty good
or are you going to let yourself be defeated by stupid twitter posts?

Is rich and has a wife and children

>Are east Asians okay?
>should the people that make my video games and animes be the only acceptable minority?
do you people only pretend to be retarded?

make me change lmao

>getting worked into a shoot

>dont/barely work out
>awkward as fuck
>shave/get a haircut once a year
>shower whenever I sober up once or twice a week
>just short of being autistic on every test I ever took
Id bet money I still get more pussy than you.

Solve the jew problem first.

Do you honestly believe 95% of people ever really gave a rat's ass about politics, children, or a family to begin with? Most of the time they got married to fuck, and kids just happened. They just let politics run right over them.

Oh shit forgot
>written out of my mothers basement
get rekt

>What the fuck do we do?

Why would you want to do anything?

having sex with your mother is not something to gloat about

COPYPASTA
1PBTID
DECENT BAIT: 6/10
SAGE

also this. normal people dont have a single reason to give a rats ass about politics, except what their tv tells them to be worried about, before (or after) they go to work. this is why turnout rates barely go over 30%-40% for most elections in western countries.

heres a better question
how do we remove leafs from Sup Forums permanently

But Kevin's wife is hot as fuck.

Touché but I also have sisters

>implying turnout rates arent due to the Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich state of politics

how's the facial hair among the other men in your family tree? if you're like the only one who can't grow facial hair worth a shit remember that low t is more than meme, it's a real thing. I don't know how Canadian health care works but, if low testosterone is something you can see a Doctor about, do so.

yes it is

>implying its not because the god emperor yeb dropped out

get them off Sup Forums

>calling people manchildren while posting on a Bhutanese fingerpainting imageshare website

The flag explains it all

>implying that isnt the normal state of politics
politicians with huge nationwide support backing them like reagan, trump , and arguably hitler are the exception that proves the rule

If thats your mom sure.
Also moar!

I'm exactly what you described except for:

Also, what would you consider a productive hobby?

You're proving my point. That IS the normal state of politics, which is why people normally don't get very excited to turn out about it.

Nice pasta friendo.

Also

>1 post by this ID

SAGE SAGE SAGE

Lol Kevin Owens is cool af.

How the fuck do we solve the normie-problem?
I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their smartphones every single day, watching game of thrones or posting on facebook and snapchat.
I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.
>went to university
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or waste it on normie collections (craft beer, clothes, marvel movies, cars)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty normie hobbies
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their smartphone posting on facebook and snapchat.
What the fuck do we do?

Obviously I'm not him but, I would say any hobby that doubles as physical work could be considered productive? I enjoy gardening and cooking, I think those could be considered productive hobbies hopefully!

Just give me a sexy, beautiful girlfriend to love me. Then I will stop watching degenerate animes.

I do WW2 modeling and enjoy tabletop/RPG with friends, but I'm pretty sure OP wouldn't those are "productive" hobbies.
For me, I think that as long as I'm productive at work and pay my taxes I can be as unproductive as I want with my hobbies.

Are you a sexy, handsome man? That's probably our biggest roadblock, (I say our because I'm at fault for this as well) going way above our level.

Of course, the thing that really fucks it up is the women on our attraction level (and more insulting, some below our level) have been told so many times now and believe they deserve only the cream of the crop. It's like, okay here I am on the playing field I belong on why the fuck aren't the women who are supposed to be on the same field on it?

It's really ironic how you're asking the biggest group of manchildren on the internet about how to solve the manchild problem.

that looks like a nice sim

The question is what is society going to do for people like that to get them to be "useful"? What do they have to offer to these men that would have them change their ways?

Nothing wrong with nekopara

Fucking nothing. You used to work to pay for goals and success, now you work for maintenance. I make $81,000 and there's still almost no reason to bother.

Universal Basic Income

>>pathetic vermin

Your opinion which matters zilch to me.

Look bud, I have plenty of money. Why should I participate in a society that is slowly dying? Why not just let it die?

There is.
It's not real Kemono.

Make life more appealing then anime/games/imageboards

>life is losing rapidly

ROFL

You think giving people free money and removing the obligation to work will make them grow up?

UBI is pretty much the absolute worst idea I can think of. Even if it were economically feasible, which it's not, it would create an entire generation of lazy, childish, hedonistic, depressed and bored losers. It's the exact opposite of what our society needs right now.

>b-but it will allow people to reach their full potential and follow their passions without being tied down by-

most people have no passions and no real potential. for most of human history most people were farmers and that's probably how it should be.

ROFL

You think giving people free money and removing the obligation to work will make them grow up?

UBI is pretty much the absolute worst idea I can think of. Even if it were economically feasible, which it's not, it would create an entire generation of lazy, childish, hedonistic, depressed and bored losers. It's the exact opposite of what our society needs right now.

>b-but it will allow people to reach their full potential and follow their passions without being tied down by-

most people have no passions and no real potential. for most of human history most people were farmers and that's probably how it should be.

>being so autistic that you shitpost your garbage opinion twice