OPEN CNN

UH, GUYS?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DallasOEM?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
pscp.tv/SkylineAgency/1lDxLRnWobMGm?q=dallas
kxan.com/2017/04/08/sirens-mysteriously-going-off-throughout-dallas-no-storms-in-area/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>breakyourownnews
A
FUCKING
LEAF
at least edit out the watermark

Day of the rake cant come soon enough

there are people in other threads shitposting about sirens in dallas, this is more than fake news, this is some meta shitposting

mobile.twitter.com/DallasOEM?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Dallas office of emergency systems said the sirens going off was just a malfuction

rather die from a nuke than be a leaf

Of all the threads for Kek to bless, it had to be a leaf's thread.

Doubles confirm
Leafs worse than nukes, not worth using even agaist the most vile of enemies

im in dallas. all is good. sirens were just a mistake. probs some dumbass spick leaning on the wrong button while taking a smoke break

>you had one job

FAKE NEWS!

and i feel like i always only get digits for bullshit posts. whenever i post somehting where i put a lot of effort into, uncovering a hidden truth of the universe for everyone to see it always is some singles. kek is mocking me

live stream of the chaos

pscp.tv/SkylineAgency/1lDxLRnWobMGm?q=dallas

THERMONUCLEAR RAKE WHEN

Fuck off leaf

No user. You are the one who will get raked today. You will cry out in anguish as the leaf goes in dry with his powerful rake, thrusting and sweeping, exploring every inch of you. Metal tines scraping away, exfoliating lies and revealing painful truth.

In the end, you will be laying on the ground, vomiting, crying, and in a state of ahego at the power and majesty of the leaf who despoiled your very mind.

The leaf will rake you, over and over, as you are chained to a radiator in his basement, and ejaculate maple syrup onto your brain as he skull fucks you.

can confirm

nice proxy nigger

>A True Canadian would never betray his county

Kek

ITS FUCKING REAL1 FUCK. JEWS AND MUSLIMS HAVE OFFICIALLY RUINED THE WORLD

>>A True Canadian would never betray his county
this

IM BACKKK

keep working on your graphic design skills. You're almost ready for local cable access.

kxan.com/2017/04/08/sirens-mysteriously-going-off-throughout-dallas-no-storms-in-area/

>breakyourownnews.com
A
FUCKING
LEAF

>JEWS AND MUSLIMS HAVE OFFICIALLY RUINED THE WORLD

jews caused fukushoma reactor meltdown

nice bait 6/10

no, that's just how it looks.