Syria General /sg/ - HEROES AND VILLAINS EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>SOUTHFRONT Apr7
youtu.be/n-DuBhsaEQE

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/SHNVlBsmCTc Translation: pastebin.com/khq76Rx5
youtu.be/ZpgYBIDk43Q
youtu.be/MlrpvKNl9D8

PERMANENT MAPS
>Maeplet
maeplet.com/
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Palmyra Apr7
i.imgur.com/o7hTNQI.jpg
>E Aleppo/Raqqa Apr6
i.imgur.com/tqzbDEt.jpg
>N Hama Apr3
i.imgur.com/vVulpSs.jpg
>Mosul Mar30
i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr7
>US terrorist regime launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase,6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>RuMod:23 Tomahawk missiles out of 59 reached Syrian airfield
>Russia to increase Syria air defence capabilities
>US Sec Tillerson:US is organizing a coalition to remove Assad from power
>RU SUSPENDS FLIGHT SAFETY MEMORANDUM WITH US
>Ru warship heads toward US destroyers after strike
>UNSC delays vote on resolution over Syrian chemical incident
>Bolivia trolled US during UNSC meeting with 2003 Colin Powell pic before Iraq invasion
>IS takes advantage of US attack, storm W of T4 airbase & town of Al-Furqalas
>SAA captured the Camel track,Al-Sukari quarries& Palmyra farms S of ancient city
>SDF besiege Tabqa, US ambush IS near DeZ
>HTS shell gov positions and civies in Hama, Homs & Idlib

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/04/05/khan-sheikhoun-chemical-attack-evidence-far/
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/850580625325039617
youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=45ATslcZZ0g
thehill.com/policy/international/327660-tillerson-no-role-for-assad-in-syria
youtu.be/f7C60PEEBBE
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/08/517167/Russia-Syria-Tartus
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/08/517171/US-looking-into-Russian-role-in-Syria-gas-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Say goodbye to your god /sg/

shut up nigger

/ptg/ vs /sg/ huh
I'm against kikes so I guess im /sg/

’Assad must go’ no more: US gov’t shifts priorities in Syria

>Washington’s priorities in Syria have changed with the new administration, and the US will no longer focus on the removal of President Bashar Assad as a condition for ending the six-year civil war, a top official said.

>"Our priority is no longer to sit there and focus on getting Assad out," Ambassador Nikki Haley told a small group of reporters on Thursday.

>"Our priority is to really look at how do we get things done, who do we need to work with to really make a difference for the people in Syria."

>Earlier in the day, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that the future of President Assad “will be decided by the Syrian people.”

>Tillerson was in Ankara meeting with his Turkish colleague Mevlut Cavusoglu. Some of their discussion involved Turkey’s support for the US-led coalition against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) in Iraq and Syria.

>Since 2011, when the conflict in Syria began, Washington has insisted that “Assad must go” as the only acceptable solution for peace in the country.

>The US has provided weapons and training to what it called “moderate rebels” in Syria, ostensibly so they could fight IS rather than the government.

>Leaving the State Department in January, now former Secretary of State John Kerry acknowledged that the Obama administration planned to oust Assad’s government by supporting the rebels, but “that whole ball game changed” when Russia intervened in September 2015.

>Turkey also intervened in Syria, launching Operation "Euphrates Shield” in August 2016. Ankara officially announced the operation’s end on Wednesday, but did not say if and when the Turkish army will withdraw from the zone it occupied in northern Syria.

rt.com/usa/382869-un-haley-assad-syria/

archive.is/iwLmr

Name a more based UK politician.

I'll wait.

There is no conflict and anyone who endorses or participates in raids will be reported.

Not so sure about Al-Sisi being on the forces of justice and right. Probably on the neutral side of taking money from both sides.

Also, Hamas are back to being in good terms with Iran and Syria.

CW bombs burst and disperse. This is not a CW bomb. Not even Elliot Higgins can get behind this on, scientifically.
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/04/05/khan-sheikhoun-chemical-attack-evidence-far/

Daily reminder that /sg/ is a Shareblue operation.

>Hundreds of Tunisians organize joint stance with Syria and denounce the American aggression against them
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/850580625325039617

You're a the_donald redditor

Anyone can search for it.

Man Trumpfags are pathetic.
>hehe you are a shill
Is nit an argument.
Gas yourself, redditors.

>Hezbollah, Iran
>Hero of justice
Wut

>muh Incubators, INVADE IRAQ NOW MR BUSH
>muh ethnic cleansing of muslims (implying), INVADE SERBIA NOW MR CLINTON
>muh WMD's in Iraq, INVADE IRAQ AGAIN MR BUSH JR
>muh youtube video, BOMB THE LIBYANS MR OBAMA
>muh chlorine gas, INVADE SYRIA MR TRUMP

>everything i dont like is a shill
get fucked, cunt

You're a /r/MarchAgainstTrump redditor

Whoosuup /sg/

xth for Pray for (Greater) Syria

If Trump tought he gained some support in the Congress by properly repealing Obamacare and pushing through tax reform he is deluded.

Sup Forums is a board for Trump supporters. You have to go back

How are things where you are? I worry for you guys. It's maddening that no one on my end of the globe seems to know or give a shit about your country or it's predicaments.

>posted 10 hours later by a different user with no roles (newly joined)
thanks.

And reminder that Israel = ISIS

That the best you can do?

I've been in /sg/ longer than your subreddit even existed, and before your meme candidate began campaigning

Fuck off

that's all you have?
no, fuck off back to wherever you came from

Nah it isn't ,normie open your eyes now

/sg/ coincided with the interest of the board, but now you must go as this is a Trump board first and foremost.

You open YOUR eyes now, sharia blue

stop larping

>everyone who disagrees with Trump is a left-wing Hillshill

cripplechan Sup Forums seems like the place for you, if you're already bored of /r/the_donald

Is somebody fucking with me? THIS is the only pic of a munition so far? That is not a chem bomb. Chem bombs don't blow the living shit out of everything, and disperse a payload of chems. There better be an official impartial investigation This seems unreal, and I'm pretty blackpillish. How the fuck does shit like this fly? They aren't even trying.

Remember Rim and The Leppo.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=45ATslcZZ0g

Good goy!

>now you must
Ching chong cheng you are not home.

sg >>>>>>>> ptg

>2 days and a baby picture later
thehill.com/policy/international/327660-tillerson-no-role-for-assad-in-syria

he campaigned against apartheid in South Africa

>flag
>tells me to open my eyes

fuck off

Leftwingers support rebels not assad , you filthy jap

dude he's an amerishit idiot. half the people in this country are functionally retarded. he's probably a mixed race 61%er. don't even waste your time, everyone who isn't a newfag like him knows the score just ignore the retards and they'll fuck off back to R.ed.d.it in due time.

Sup Forums is nobody's personal army

Apartheid would've collapsed SA into full-blown civil war anyway

Also Israel supported Apartheid ;)

If you do not support our only faithful ally and the only democratically elected government in middle east, you might as well be a terrorist.

>Apartheid would've collapsed SA into full-blown civil war anyway

It's like people didn't learned anything from Haiti.

>only faithful ally
>only democratically elected government in middle east
Drop the proxy JIDF, no-one's fooled here

>kikes
>capables of being loyal

Ive met people that im sure were within the 120 IQ range and they believe that narrative despite it not being logical. Something is wrong with the brains of normies that IQ cant measure.

At least with the 2003 Iraq WMD they tried, now they dont, all it takes is a few lazy tweets and people believe you.

Assad was elected by God.

Haha there it is. For a second I thought you were serious, good bait my friend.

Go back to raping okinawan lolis, nigger marine.

We're all on the same side here, some people just don't see it that way.

youtu.be/f7C60PEEBBE
Have my favourite song and a picrelated of muhland

Not really, some of the first military regs though.

My English side settled the Xhosa frontier and fought in the last two Kaffir wars, then in the Boer wars. Part of that line settled Southern Rhodesia too.

My mother's line arrived in the Cape as Huguenot refugees from France.
Huguenot's integrated very well with Dutch settlers. They first settled Franshoek and sort of went everywhere from there.

Are they the only democracy in the ME?

No, I'm just redpilled on the jews. And guess what, english teacher, they want you to die in their wars while a nigger impregnates your woman.

>Israel
>faithful ally

>mfw a civil war full of shills is going on all other threads on Sup Forums

>democracy

kill yourself shill

It's fine I guess. I and my family have an abundance, but there are lots of white people with next to nothing that can't use their money to buffer out certain problems.

It's worst up North.

There were huge protests yesterday and there will be more today. People are getting tired of the current monkey in charge of the ANC.

> Russia deploys missile-armed ship to Syria after US attack

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/08/517167/Russia-Syria-Tartus

> US looking into possible Russian role in Syria chemical attack

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/08/517171/US-looking-into-Russian-role-in-Syria-gas-attack

This is turning into another cold war!

Yeah, apparently all the former Hillary supporters are "agents of SG" now

t.
rape baby

Abu Lister al Britani celebrates Abu Ivanka al-Amriki's attack on #Syria by posting over 30 tweets about it in the space of 12 hours

>/ptg/ is resorting to lewposting to keep their echochamber secure

I think Trumpfags are just delusional redditors

>zuma
He is a joke, a really mean joke

It never ended.

It's kind of freaking me out. Even after the Ghouta attack they presented all kinds of shitty looking tubes, claiming they were Syrian. They at least tried. I'm really tripping, like I'm in a spoopy totalitarian utopia book. FOUR LEGS GOOD! TWO LEGS BAD! or some shit. I need to put down the pipe.

This is kind of true, a little more carrot and less stick would have helped a better transition though.

I wonder what a /bwg/ - Bush War General would have been like.

JIDF please go and jack off to your regime change master plan somewhere else.

We're on to you fuckers and the Nursa rats.

?
>he implies that some of my relatives got raped

they didn't

/sg/ has been around since before Trump was even a twinkle in the eyes of globalists

>GUYZ IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT

pictures of guys not wearing a gear

>HAHA IT WAS A FLASE FLAG

proof there were Syrian planes over attack zone

>DUH WE TOLD YOU GUYZ JUST AN ACCIDENT!

lol.you niggers are retarded

His propaganda needs an update from the 60s.

/SG/ or we burn the board.

Here we'd say he's a 'Poes' (P-ooh-ss)

t. not an argument. Admit it, Trump fucked up. Now the neocons are spinning the narrative that there was a Russian drone in the area before gas attack. Trump went back on zwo promises; keep out of Syria, and improve relations with Russia.

What did he mean by this?

>reddit spacing
Opinion discarded.

>DUDE BLOOD FOR OIL SOON, LMAO
>DUDE I LOVE DYING FOR ISRAEL LMAO
>DUDE I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE CRITICAL OF MY DUMBFUCK'S ATTACK ON A SOVERIEGN COUNTRY OVER LITTLE TO NO PROOF OF SOMETHING THAT IS ALLEGED BY TERRORISTS LMAO
run back to /ptg/, nigger.

yea.because he's retarded enough to be friends with people who spit in his face after extending a hand in friendship

assad fucked up

>SSNP
FUCKING based

Last one for now.

b-b-but muh dead babies

I listen to Die Antwoord, i know what poes is.
>t.eletro faggot

kek
Is this bait?

>Now the neocons are spinning the narrative that there was a Russian drone in the area before gas attack. Trump went back on zwo promises; keep out of Syria, and improve relations with Russia.
Relations with Russia have been destroyed.

Trump looks like a fucking idiot right now desu senpai.

It's time for you to leave whitey.

The EFF will rule South Africa.

>Iran is the only ME nation that jews are safe to live besides Israel
Really makes you think.

Youre right its all very weird and scary at the same time. Something must be happening to the way people are processing information in this social media age. The people making this sort of fake news dont care anymore to convince everyone as long as they convince a certain percentage of the general public.

What ive learnt is anything the Israelis support is never good for anyone. All their political parties have supported this move from Trump. So no good will come out of it.

yup,trump looks like an idoit...totally not the morons that can't keep their story straight,AYY LMAO

Doesn't stop Israel from antagonizing them to no end

no, it's a faggot from /ptg/ who buys the chemical attack hook line and sinker

You mean the moderate beheaders made it look like Assad fucked up. He was already winning. Why use a chem attack on a city hundreds of kilometres away from the frontlines? Why did the rebels and ISIS praise Trump's attack? Stupid burger. You're gonna die in a war for the jews, while your wife fucks Tyrone whenever she feels lonely.

What was it like for you when shillary collapsed on 9/11 and you knew she'd lose?

Your mobileposting is showing, Jamal. Please try to form a coherent thought in English. We expect a high level of discourse befitting the board.