So we're being raided simultaneously by leftists and T_D. Will we ever have genuine discourse again?

So we're being raided simultaneously by leftists and T_D. Will we ever have genuine discourse again?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12700462
strawpoll.me/12700465
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep calm and post gore.

Not until months after whatever happening will we be able to talk about it without shills

It's been a long fucking time since there was a lot of genuine discourse here. No, affirmation of your own beliefs isn't proper discourse.

If only we had some place full of pony pussy to keep all the normies out.

T_d was a mistake, we'rd being eaten alive by our own creation. The only consolation is that they are so easy to spot, the try so hard to fit in they stand out.

it'll blow over eventually.

It happens, but you've got to focus and shitpost fast, otherwise it does not gel.

I could help with that but I'm just one fag, also I don't want to be rude.

Eventually. Unless Sup Forums gets shut down. Give it about 2 years and we'll return to our /new/ ways with an uneasy truce/alliance between the Libertarian/Ancaps and the Nat Socs.

The normies and redditors will get bored and leave.

Sort of like Mother England and her Paki children.

you never did

It's weird, they seem to be cancelling each other out and there are a lot more worthwhile threads to browse tonight.

We've been waiting for that to happen for about a year now.

They just won't fuck off.

At least they tend to stay out of brit/pol/ though.

can't tell if you're a faggot from cripplechan/reddit or a genuine retard

I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume the latter.

>genuine discourse
lel

get the fuck out reddit

8"our system thinks this is spam"chan was hacked april 1st so now all the leftists are no longer contained.

Reddit or not, if you don't support the god emperor, might as well fuck off. This is a Trump board.

Hey you're that crazy guy who was shitting up /sg/

T_D is a bigger cancer than shareblue if we're all being quite honest. At least SB doesn't drop our collective IQ by 30 points and make outsiders believe that we're united with fucking redditors.

ya, come back in a week

I can't wrap my mind how you regular Sup Forumsacks have any discussions here. It's nothing but twitter screencaps, ehat does Sup Forums think, obvious trolling/bait threads and a shitload of mouthbreathers who take the bait.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

CTR are pure cancer. Ledditors are "just" HIV.

Please neck yourself.

If hiro wanted to he could stop a great deal of it but why do that when they pay him?

lets just turn into fucking Sup Forums until they fuck off. pic related

GO AWAY KIKES

Meh, few years ago there used to be a lot of discussions here. But that eas before the cuckening and us elections ofc

You're almost right: we're being raided by leftist who call anybody who doesn't hate Trump T_D.

A classic divide and conquer psyop.

I just had a sudden rush of nostalgia

Some of them are so fragile, they can't handle being here for longer than 5 minutes. Just sage, hide, report, or ignore.

We're having an influx of people like you at the moment, and there's some uncertainty over Trump's policies. These factors together basically.

But I agree that there's a lot of trolling and baiting. Shame, self-loathing neckbeards who are so self destructive that they shit the one place they could otherwise discuss without ban risk.

>Heh, who cares what real people think? Wouldn't you rather post REAL NEWS from a legit media outlet, like HuffPo?
I see your nerd virgin ass.

Fuck off t_D

See, this is why abject racism and anti-semitism is a best practice for this board. It is much more effective at keeping the shills and pussies away than gore, and who doesn't hate niggers?

this is reddit

Because Sup Forums was full of intelligent discussion before, wasn't it.

Kek. I remember that screencap too. Just call them nigger cum guzzling kike loving trannies to rustle their jimmies as much as possible.

Also post some poopoo peepee too.

just replace all images with fucked up shit until the roody-poos give up.

Sup Forums is this pathetic that they can't help but fall into civil war as soon as a fraction of people have dissenting opinions from their normal safe space view points.

Kill yourself Kremlin shill
Freedom will win

We haven't ever since the election. Sup Forums needs a good old-fashioned chimpout like Baltimore or Ferguson so we can stop talking about Trump for 2 seconds.

As much as I hate them, we might need /mlp/

They're the board we deserve.

You're either from r/MAT or you fell for their psyop. T_D is not raiding Sup Forums and I personally object to the missile strikes. But I'm not dumping Trump over it.

What's T_D?

No I'm pretty sure this explains the secret change.

strawpoll.me/12700462

Pass this around if you care.

Or maybe he's just trolling your gullible ass, jesus you're dumb. Letting a poo-in-the-lou troll you this easily.

just lel'd again

No, i just see this as a time to rid Sup Forums of both the factions of reddit for good

The Donald a subreddit on plebbit

strawpoll.me/12700465
Let's settle this once and for all

>Implying that people from T_D weren't just "alt-light" from Sup Forums in the first place

/r/The_Donald/

>Giving leddit so much credit
You guys are trying so fucking hard and it's probably one of the more pathetic things I've ever seen. Like that pupper that your moderate and tolerant neighborhood Muslim ran over with a high capacity assault truck of peace.

When are you fucks going to get the picture and go back? You have to go back. This is not your home. You don't even like it here. Aren't you sleepy? I'm so sleepy. Going to sleep. Good night.

>used /new/ back when average current Sup Forums user didn't even know what Sup Forums was
>shitposted everywhere when /new/ was down
>used Sup Forums since the day it was created
>eventually stop using Sup Forums because it became the same shit every day
>suddenly something happens that actually shakes up Sup Forums and makes it interesting with different opinions
>...
>Sup Forums newfags (relative to me) think everyone who disagrees is a shill, including me, because they're so used to their safe space hugbox

Thanks

They need to change the URL address so the bots stop hitting. The ponies weren't what scared away the bots, it was the new URL address being used. Once Sup Forums was back up and running the threads continued.

Ponyposting got rid of a ton of them on April 1st. /mlpol/ will rise again.

What the fuck would stop them from migrating with us?

Have we ever had genuine discourse? Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?

It happens on a micro level.

When you respond to a thread, or a number of people respond to a thread, they're not necessarily discussing things, they're simply reacting to a question, propositions, or shitpost. If my thread is 'blimpf btfo' with an occupydemocrats image, and a bunch of people reply to it, obviously it's not a discussion since I will never reply.

However, if I post "So what was the purpose of the airstrike in Syria?" and people respond to it and respond to each other, then it becomes a discussion. This happens a lot more often than you might think. Even within threads that may have been about nothing, you can have people discussing things that simply ended up getting brought up by an image, or someone's confused question, or just something random.

On a macro level, discussion on Sup Forums is all but non-existent, especially if you're looking at the number of posts which are actually discussing things. On a micro level, as in, within threads, and within reply chains, it's actually very common.

POO IN LOO YOU PAJEETS!

> T_D is not raiding Sup Forums

The_Donald has been majority Sup Forums for well over a year now. Every time some faggot links their board all I see are dumb frogposters and memers.

I have no idea who MAT is but it's apparently some Reddit thing. You all need to fuck off. The election is over. Let's get back to talking about Jews, Niggers, and Zyklon Ben again.

you're welcome, friendo

you guys.... lol
I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't even more than usual people from reddit or whatever. It's just a bunch of fucking retarded Sup Forumsocks arguing among themselves pointing the finger at each other. I love it.

What fucking side do you think I'm part of?

/mlpol/ crashed /qa/ with no survivors. No saying how that's going to pan out.

except for the 14 siren threads

No, you nigger. We're having a legitimate crisis of conscience. Protip: you're the outsider.

set a course,

intercourse!

Meh, just treat it like the 14 threads that pop up every time trump tweets something.

No. It's a permanent circle jerk on here now.

TDLR; Don't browse 4chin while eating thx asshat

We could if you faggot followed the damn rules and don't feed the fucking trolls ya retards.

Bots are allergic to ponies. FACT.

>Will we ever have genuine discourse again?
When was the last time that happened? 1 or 2 years ago? It feels like pol has been in a civil war for some time, jokes are funny but a certain point that's all the exchange it exists between nations here.

There are too many circlejerks, eco-chambers, threads where an genuine inquire is met with answers such as:

>bait
>"u mad"
>ignored
>shill
>leftist
>angry expletives directed toward one's nationality
>Well your country is bad because of X thus you can't talk

Did we ever? I come here to troll mostly.

you have to have had it in the first place you absolute retard who has likely been memed on his whole life

>again

pol used to have some good discussions. years ago.

I'm also an oldfag and there is absolutely no doubt that shills post here constantly.

Haven't you ever been in a thread and noticed a sudden flood of posts with identical (and yet uncommon) views and opinions? It happens all the time. They organise off-site and swarm into threads. It's so blatant.

It's not shilling when you just happen to disagree. But this is different: these are organised, coordinated, secretive attempts to spread disinfo and shut out dissenting opinions. Generally coming from leftists (because these slimy underhanded tactics are just instinctual to them).

Proof has already been posted. YOU FAGS are in a discord probably giggling like little cucks thinking about your "totally legit gf" getting the BBC.

You're right though, this isn't really anything new. You fags come here every so often and raid as hard as your little autistic hearts can handle, until you're so triggered you need to rest. Go to sleep. Listen to some nice hipster indie music and whack it to the super sexy Antifa tranny.

Just do what baiters do and act really insistent about it until people bite. If someone who doesn't really care can do it, you, who care, ought to.

>When was the last time that happened? 1 or 2 years ago? It feels like pol has been in a civil war for some time, jokes are funny but a certain point that's all the exchange it exists between nations here.

Basically before Sup Forumsharbor but things started to really go to shit here once gaymergate took off. The cancer on Sup Forums became terminal once The_Donald was created and they started to use our board as their pissing ground for things they would probably get banned for on Reddit. Just look at the state of things here now. The entire board is now either Trump circlejerking or faggots bitching about how the board isn't all Trump circlejerking because shills.

You really think anyone was scared away by cartoon ponies? All that happened was the URL change stopped the bots temporarily and the shills and trolls adjusted their tactics for for one day.
>Sup Forums was always into mlp
over and over. Get a grip.

Still have no idea what "you fags" means. Have a great life thinking the entire world is against you beta faggot.

Just stay still and those communists and cuckservatives will get what's coming to them.

>uncertainty over Trump's policies
And what are his policies now after he missiled the shit out of syria? I thought he wanted to keep us out of war and now we're on the edge of it.

So as always you must waid through the shit to find those nuggets of real on topic discussion

I was just shitposting most of tonight pissing off leddit and got called Shareblue and leftypol about a dozen times per thread.

Actually I find that gore keeps them out` the most.

>Sup Forums has been in civil war for so long now...
>so long...
Typical newfag posing as a grizzled vet. If you were from here you'd know how mixed Sup Forums has always been. There's never been in-fighting. The only in-fighting is purely leddit fabricated. You idiots responding to one another because you're too stupid to coordinate through the discord that you come from. You can't even organize a proper raid.

>Lists some typical responses you'd see anywhere in current year
Wow, I'm sold. I was wrong about you. You're one of us!

Fuck outta here.

This. The board sped up, discussion died, and everything became memes. I miss having threads where people debated with walls of text, or infodumps.

अवतार

I'm guessing you're a newfag who still thinks this is all tinfoil and 'just comes here to laugh.'

I wasn't even aware of what we'd lost until /mlpol/

Holy shit is it night and day. I'd do anything to get that fucking board back and have a Sup Forums free of shills.

None of them are autistic enough to stay here for longer than a few days. Those that do stay end up redpilled, that's how this place always worked.

Don't browse Sup Forums while shitting on the streets.

>based Kushner, greatest ally of Sup Forums

This 100x.