CONT: Reminder that there is active shilling going on

Continuing

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G14z2
youtu.be/-uUZCgDMoxY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117314250/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's wrap this up at 6:59am, shall we? :^)

archive.is/G14z2

For those who want a recap of last thread

youtu.be/-uUZCgDMoxY

Sup Forums SECURED
COUNTER-TERRORIST WIN!!

Sage
Saged

Reminder that Pol supported Trump because Pol supported everything Trump stands for

>announcing sages

fucking kek

bump /r/MAT shills sliding this shit

sup shill

>sage is a downvote

Fuck off reddit

Naw, dude. Shit's just so fucking awful for the big man that visitors are stopping by to see how Sup Forums reacts.

Discord link pls!

Daily reminder that there are actually shills here

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117314250/

So now that the shills are gone, serious question was today really part of "88D" chess or not, I see no other reason to why he informed both syria and russia just so he could have an empty airfield glasses.

They took it down.

>Shills
>Gone
>Ever

As long as we have Sup Forums or an ewuivalent like GG era Sup Forums there will be always shills

>now that the shills are gone
They're not gone

I personally don't believe we have sufficient evidence to jump to any conclusions. Let him make more moves, and then once we have a larger sample size we can more accurately judge what his general mindset is geared around. Anything we do now is pure speculation, and more likely than not a waste of time.

Thanks for ruining Sup Forums. Sup Forums was about being able to have proper discussions with like minded people, exchanging ideas, debating etc. Now that you folks have come over and settled permanently, we can't even have an opposing view to the Trump narrative otherwise I'm called a shill. Trump went back on his word multiple times but people here still defend his every action without a SINGLE piece of criticism. It's turned into nothing short of a cult worship around a "God Emperor" named Trump. I backed the guy, fought off shills during the election but he went back on his word and thus, I cannot defend him anymore. I'm out.

ok

Just give some time for the fog to clear while we wait for more information. It was chaotic yesterday precisely because it was so sudden without any clarity.

kek

>my fellow 4channers this place is no longer epic and longcat i must announce that we should all leave
here faggot commie hop in the helicopter let me help with your removal

wew lad

You want a A+ mark for that?
You use big boy words like the fucking tool you are

See? Jumping right to the gun to defend Trump. Enjoy your circle jerk the_donald. It wont last.

If nobody replied to shills they would leave. You faggots are underage retards.

Good advice user.

Bitch, we already know you're shilling

not fooling anyone faggot
hit the concrete at terminal velocity already

Bamp. Fuck these shills

Hot him.

Fucking Obama follows him on twitter LEL.

>You use big boy words like the fucking tool you are
yeah big words are for tools

spoken like a truly fucking SEA mud goblin

>when you literally use the example they gave you
Please learn to be a better shill, Achmed. Come back when you can do it properly.

Just stop replying, don't you understand that reactions is what they want? If you literally ignored all shill posts they'd cease to exist.

I am utterly disgusted at the lack of praising Kek on this board. No wonder nothing is going our way.

Sadly won't be too much better if we don't react

Not affiliated with Shareblue, CTR, or any other crackpots like that mate. I'm just giving you my 2 cents. I don't like Commies. I despise the cunts.

Good observation. Praise Kek

Yeah this place has been absolutely full of Shills for Trump for a long ass time.... oh wait, you're complaining about the few of us who didn't believe a lying billionaire was going to fix our lying billionaire problems? This isn't fucking peter pan, "believing it really hard" isn't going to uncuck your massive fuckup.

let me help with that, take this digits

>Microsoft

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SHILL!!!!!!! GOD EMPEROR!!!!!!

But seriously if you are real its ok to be a bit confused. Want to take off our shirts and kiss?

They used that because the played both sides. They knew Sup Forums was getting pissed off with Reddit being here and were regularly calling out Reddit. So they used that to their advantage. Next thing you know they flooded the board and anyone who opposed Reddit was lumped in with them lot.

Discord link?

No, thank you.

>Using The_donald as soon as you see someone that doesnt agree with your agenda

wew lad

>Can't express his thoughts directly with simple words so he resorts on using eloquent words so he sounds smart by default

wew lads

The Syrian airport is already reopened. They just had to hose off the black marks. Those TOMAHAWKS make things so dirty after all.

Yeah, it doesn't have anything to do with Trump doing the exact opposite of what he said he was going to do.

Was in previous thread before it got revoked

Were still praising lad
See you in September

LOL what kind of pussy explosion was that

>let's put Pepe beside Trump and imply Sup Forums doesn't support both anymore
Nice kike tactics, Schlomo.
Kek disagrees

Hahaha these people are fucking insane lol. Also

> 5'1" 400lbs no wonder hes a fucking loser leftist lol

Trump responded to a false flag with a false flag. Trump might as well have hit them with fireworks.

i'm w8 for the day
to be continued

>this discord poster
>mfw they think they've infiltrated us but in reality we've infiltrated them

The vast majority of the missiles weren't even target at the air strip, control towers or hangars, they were targeted at vacant land adjacent to it. It was literally a shot over the bow, "Don't fuck with me". Even if Assad is innocent, the message still has meaning.

SHILL CONFIRMED

We have to take this board back from those who support the alliance of Syria, Iran and North Korea

Support Trump in his efforts.

May Kek be with you!

*sigh*
I've heard that about 50 times today

there has been shilling for a year now, its all a joke, no one accomplishes anything, they might aswell roleplay as some sort of infiltration force.

>All posts end in 1
>Your post ends in 1
I mean, it's not coinciding digits but that stuck out to me.

whoops seems you dropped these repeat digits

>Sup Forums is flipping
Kek they can think that. Not like they're outlawed from coming here or anything. I welcome them to enjoy their stay.

le Sup Forums is ideologically unified maymay

Why does it even bother you unless you are a shill? Thats why i was messing with you. I got called a shill last night in my own thread like 20 times for saying Trumps move was confusing but understandable, and the location of the strikes were insignificant. Who fucking cares lol. Make a valid, logical point and move on.

>The 400lbs hacker we heard about
Holy shit

Trump should have sent trucks instead

Nah lets /sg/ be /sg/
They're wiping off ISIS so they're good in my book
Also let /ptg/ be /ptg/
We had those generals in 2016 and nothing happened
Its just that Trump has made a power play and confused the hell out of everyone yesterday

Papa knows. I came to Sup Forums thinking I could talk some sense into people. I was a naive centrist.

They shill because they're afraid of us. They know what we are capable of, and it terrifies them

Trump 2020!

Do they seriously not realize that because this is an anonymous board, with 200+ of them shilling, they're probably seeing their own garbage?

I came here because of zimzamflimflam
Then the rest was history
Feels bad we removes the old flags

Which is one of the most retarded things I've heard for a while.

>Wow, ledditfag
>No u!

Because you can't debate which is one of the things I did used to enjoy about Sup Forums. Now it's just "if you don't agree with me you are Shareblue, leftypol, shill, CTR" the list goes on. I think a lot of the people on tonight weren't even shills and were just genuine shitposters. I admit, I was shitposting a bit.

Maybe he was being sarcastic..? I doubt he'd publicly announce his weight like that lol

KEK

Too funny. I hope you guys keep it up with those screen grabs and derail their threads. Don't forget to sage and don't forget to include /r9k/

this is nothing compared to /MLPOL/ XD

This
These shills dont realized that we will never leave this hellhole while they will fuck off a week later thinking mission accomplished

Should we call them for backup or let the shitshow happen first until reaches to desperate measures?

Top Kek. More like morning aat BJ's

I don't think you're in a position to say that. You entered this thread right away with:
implying that we just popped up out of nowhere and stayed here. How is that any different from calling you a shill?

its cos the russian shills are mad at trump now

Alright I've got another update on their tactics:

They desperately try to fit in and will post random old Sup Forums memes and out of context Ben Garrisons to try and pass as one of us.

MLP is not needed. this is just some simple shitposting XD. probably just a bunch of furfags xD

>Sup Forums gets raided by libtards
>hurry, we need to call out the shills

Pretty sure it's shills pushing this

Pretty sure you're an r/MAT member trying desperately to deflect.

Sup Forums is overflown by British Muslims who are anti-Semitic by a joke of the nature and American useless jealous garbage who were outsmarted in the real life by a talented hard working Jew. Instead of the balanced, intelligent and elaborated critics they behave like savages who deserve to be shot like rabid animals.

They like making us hate them more and be driven further away from what they want? Yet more proof they are mental. We shit post and fuck with them, but also focus a lot on redpilling. They just do mspaint memes and say "Schlumpf".

let them try

It really is fucking disgusting to see people flip their principles because of Trump's yummy cummies.

Irrelevant leftist redditfags can raid all they want, they won't change anything. The problem is redditfags who have set up shop permanently on Sup Forums who will love anything Trump does regardless of neocon kikery.