If North Korea just launched a nuke at Austin, Texas, do you think the US Government would tell you?

If North Korea just launched a nuke at Austin, Texas, do you think the US Government would tell you?
Would they just turn on air raid sirens?

Probably not.
The US will make a huge fuss about it, turbo charging media to get the world on their side.
Then probably send a few Minutemen ICBMs back down nork throats

Closer look at map.
Not LARPing, these are real pics.

Dont joke about that user. I and Alex Jones live in Austin

I'm preeety sure they can't reach us
and if they could why wouldn't they attack a more strategic target?
I can't see shit on this map
sage

Fuss after impact? If you go by the time the sirens went off in Dallas, a missile could hit in about 10-15 minutes.

well this is not a good time to be california

I'd expect an amber alert on my phone desu.

Norks confirmed sooner fans

>no link to Vegas
>link to Cali

Uh, guys? Fallout radius? I'm fucked aren't I?

No idea on why Austin TX is on map.

IF NK launched a nuke at Texas, it wouldn't even make it past china.

hold up, are some nukes or whatever pointed at mexico? the hell?

It doesn't even look like it's on the map to me
Austins behind the dudes hat

Um, there are plenty of maps & infographics of DPRK missile range.
I'm seriously wondering if this is "it".

>tfw I live in Austin and on one hand don't want to die but on the other realize it wouldn't be so bad if Austin burned to the ground with me

The cia would know about it before they even launched it. And even if they launched it they would shut it down.

Yes.
The real concern is if DPRK has managed to balance a nuclear warhead on a missile.
So far, I haven't seen any Intelligence released to the public that says they can, but we know they are trying.

He means it will get shot down quicker than an airliner.

The long range is an ICBM. It goes out of earth's atmosphere, then re-enters. So barring SDI (Star Wars defense program) knocks it out before re-entry, there isn't much else that can be done.

p sure the norks' vaunted missile capability is bogus, designed to keep them in people's minds as a potential threat in case they're needed for a future boost to northrup grumman's stock price

they could probably hit us if we were the ocean tho

>tfw murica is going to get DONGED

lol we have the best satellite awareness 2x over you fool

oh, and i forgot:

>a missile called "no dong"

>nodong
everytime
why although we are usa's ally we don't have the industrial strength or any significant way to help america

oh, and looking at the pic closer, i like that it marks out france separately, as if it isn't part of europe

really jostles my dendrites

What does it say?

It's a map of their missile range capability. Kind of obvious they leaked it in the photo to rustle US.

Lacklabd AFB would just intercept it.

Hell even the bases in California would intercept it.

Why do people think nukes can't be intercepted and are just magically going to land on its target? This is North Korea we're talking about here.

No reason why the US would allow a nuke to hit any part of the country unless the nuke it was some kind of Sum of all fears movie scenario.

Worked so well with 9/11

NKorea does not have any nukes. It has material for 10 small Hiroshima size weapons which would kill in total 1.5 million people. Even if they had the ability they would manage to remove only 5% of Texas before they were annihilated. The US would then have the right to completely take over NKorea and all its natural resources. I think well worth the death toll for the US. All church mice should welcome such an attack.

Hey, just remember the US knew in advance of the Pearl Harbor attack. And there were no WMD's in Iraq.

Here's an outline in case you're blind

The targets are:

Hawaii

Los Angeles

Texas or Florida

New York City or DC

Nodong is a US designation and yes, the CIA is trying to be funny.

forgot upload

Anyone got the IP for North Korea TV? I'd kinda like to check in.

I hope california gets super donged

>If North Korea just launched a nuke
First it would have to make it over the Pacific.

I think it's time Trump sends tweet telling fat boy Kim, the he can pick up the phone and two minutes later a Trident II missile would be flying towards Pyongyang.

time to fight bants with bants.

Try: mms://121.167.43.161/chosun
USE: vlc

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

Any nukes coming to Texas are going to Houston metro area and Beaumont/port Arthur. A good percent of our oil is refined there.

Nobody gives a shit about austin.

>North Korea launches a nuke at texas
>It falls into the ocean before it even gets in range of missile defense systems

Norks can barely get their ICBMs to Japan.

DPRK won't nuke anything. They will pop a nuke off up in space to zap the Texas power grid.

kek agrees that I should commit suicide

I have a great picture of my grandparents and their friends at a Christmas or Thanksgiving party in 1941 just before the war. They are all about 19 or 20 and getting drunk and having blast. Within 5 years, most of them were dead. But at the time, they had no idea what was coming.

NUKE HAWAII

There rockets can barely reach Seattle. That's if they launch from the most eastern point of the country.
Yes they have submarines but they don't have payloads small enough to arm a sub yet.
So you good Texas, you do you.

>If North Korea just launched a nuke at Austin, Texas
i'd buy kim a beer if he did that

>EMP
>Space

>North Korea just launched a nuke at Austin, Texas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

True.

or kek tells me not to kill myself because everything will be better..

This photo shows them targeting the West, East, and Texas power grids. They won't nuke us, they will just destroy our electric grid.

They have demonstrated they have nukes and they can put a satellite in space. That's all they need.

Thanks! It worked.

We all know the moment NK decided to make a move like this, it would end in them getting ultimately curb stomped.

I look forward to it.

Man norks really sing their television programs

>They have demonstrated they have nukes
Source. You talk shit. There is absolutely no proof they have nuclear weapons. Even the five large explosions underground were reported on seismic level rather than any report of radiation. Find one good source for your claim and I will send you all my money.

The majority of deaths - around 100,000, depending on the area - would happen soon after the detonation.

No real evacuation plans are in place, so survivors will remain trapped in area.

Local health care response capability would be largely eradicated.

Damage will make it extremely difficult to respond, recover and rehabilitate.

Health care workers would have little to no familiarity with the treatment of radiation victims.

There would also be a massive number of laceration injuries from the breakage of virtually all glass in a wide area.

Large swaths of territory will be uninhabitable for decades.

Many could die from the effects years later, as the fallout spreads across the country.

>mfw I now get my military intelligence from Sup Forums

Austin is what's wrong with Texas.

I fucking love DPRK TV. It's like something from another planet.

SPACING. Please this is not red shit. It is about red shit.

Why are Japanese people so degenerate?

It is similar to NHK accept a bit dated. The propaganda is about the same level.

In fact, I am going to go start a DPRK TV thread.

This. If we could get rid of all the people it would be nice though. The Texas hill country is beautiful

the thing would barely go a block. they can say that they were aiming at austin but they hit the neighbors.

Come watch NKorea TV! It's the best!

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

wouldnt matter
texas has it own army.
texas reserve would notify important areas
tech nerds in austin would shoot it down with a lazer attached to a drone because someone would "want to try some cool action movie shit"
T. exan

Probably only available in the US. Makes me want to visit the sex shop and see. I am degenerate as are most people if they were honest.

you could atleast post something that's not 10 years old.

North Korea wouldn't launch any nukes unless the U.S is foolish enough to think it could "take it out" in a pre-empive strike, which is exactly why their nuclear weapons program is justified. until they change their hostilities towards North Korea,

You have no idea how paranoid I am about this. Not about Austin, but just in general. All day long, I walk around with like 10% of my brain constantly repeating "It could happen any time, and they have absolutely no reason to tell us. By the time the nukes are up, it's too late. Informing the public would only incite panic. You could die at any moment." Over and over again. I once saw a transformer explode down the street and almost had a heart attack. My immediate thought was "This is it. They really did it. Holy shit this is how it happens."

Like to see a missile go in that direction and still manage to land on target. Trump could have it shot down over Canada. A win-win for him.

holy shit you sound like an austin liberal

indeed this is all that matters right? it would be horrible if the U.S could't start yet another war without consequences.

yes force once, when the DPRK could hit back, PERHAPS the U.S would realize that negotiations should be the first try, not war.

Why are ICBMs so difficult to stop?

>Heritage Foundation
> "research"

Come back in ten years when (you) might have some credibility to spend again.

Although attempts to hit Japan, have been very successful failures.

Previously when NK sent up missiles into the East sea it took the Japanese 1 hour to alert the ships in the area. They have recently taken that down to a 20 minute warning. However 1000km and a 20 minute delay to tell anyone means no warning in my book. Not worried as any attack would be on Tokyo and infrastructure. Not worried at all because mainly fake news on both sides.

is this what you said just before hiroshima got nuked too ?

How fast are nukes at traveling? I'm sure having to cross over Japan and the entire Pacific would give us plenty of warning and time to take care of it.

are you implying taepodong3 can't hit the U.S ? or are you gonna say the KN-8 and KN-14 missiles are fake like your fake news did ?

why do they even have to fire a nuke when anyone could just smuggle a nuke somewhere in a truck. hell ISIS could do it. god knows they love trucks

Such a good day desu

How so? Do you think that if we were actually nuked, not just by NK but by anyone, that they would actually tell us they were on the way? What possible good could that do? It would only terrify people and incite a panic and it wouldn't save any lives anyway. And I'm not in Austin because Austin is a real shitty town. Austin could suck my dick if I didn't think the faggots would love it.

It took the US many years to develop a bomb. They needed German science leaked to them by the British and a world unaware it was possible. After the war with all the info. given to them it took the British over a year to make their first bomb. NK is not given such luxuries. The narrative is such a fucking lie but still sad fuckers like you believe in it and would gladly live in slavery to have another war.
As for Hiroshima and N. More people were killed in the Tokyo fire bombing. As for me I am generation X and not Japanese so who give a fuck about 70 years old shit.

>god knows they love trucks
lel

Over the past four weeks, there have been unusually high levels of activity at the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site, especially around the North Portal—the tunnel in which the four most recent nuclear tests have taken place. New commercial satellite imagery from April 2 indicates continued activity in this area and at the Main Administrative Area, while the rest of the facility remains quiet. This pattern of activity could mean a sixth nuclear test is imminent, but the imagery does not provide any definitive evidence of the installation of a nuclear device or the exact timing of such a test.

Oh, it's coming.

Clinton spilled the 4 to 7 minute warning we have. So from NK it's probably 10 to 15 minutes before it gets shot down. They don't have subs to shoot from.

>nuclear tests
No proof it is nuclear. All underground and only seismic indicates a large (possibly large enough) test. If there is another test please check more than just headlines and falsehoods.

MILINT is not a meme

>All those missiles passing over canada

Oh no! If the build quality is anything like chinese build quality (it is) chances are it will fuck up and land prematurely.

>notices it's over Ontarioish

nevermind don't care

this is why North Korea has Nuclear Weapons that troops can carry on a backpack

so the nuclear residue picked up by observation planes were just imaginary dust then ?

source

>Red Line is just enough to hit Chicago

Well it's been nice folks.