Sirens general - /sirens/

What's going on?

Post where sirens are going off with proof (i.e. links to Twitter, firsthand accounts which you should be skeptical of for obvious reasons, etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1K3fnuw4pQc
nbcdfw.com/news/local/Emergency-Warning-Sirens-in-Dallas-a-Malfunction-City-Says-418713363.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3gYu-Q3_288
youtu.be/a-GKskTV_Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing to worry about.

Rockford Illinois checking in. Sirens just stopped after blaring for 20 minutes

No matter what you do, do NOT evacuate.

Supposedly some raid sirens were malfunctioning in Dallas and a bunch of LARPing faggots decided to join in on the fun, that or WWIII is finally starting.

its STILL happening in Dallas as im typing this. loud as fuck.

Just testing. Nothing to worry about. Go back to sleep.

Record it and upload to youtube or vocaroo, then post

all i have is my crappy phone. It just sounds like a typical air raid siren. its quiet for a couple minutes, then its on again for another minute or so.

I lost my entire crew to sirens once...

I'm deaf. Can you guys check if sirens are going off near me?

b-b-but the sirens won't let me

Dammit Odysseus, this is a habbeding thread. No one wants to hear about your ded crew.

How do you even know what sirens are if you're deaf?

THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME

weak af, if you're going to shitpost at least come prepared

THIS IS A TEST. THIS IS A TEST OF THE OUTDOOR EMERGENCY SYSTEM. THIS IS ONLY A TEST.

How do you know what pussy is?

>hear alarm sirens that could be signalling something dangerous coming
>omg, let me tell all my meme-buddies about this
you guys really are going to spend your last minutes on Sup Forums if all goes to shit

sad!

but user, I have to train my ranged lvl to 75.

>af
go be a nigger somewhere else or learn how to internet. Go to dallasnews, there are videos there. Maybe if youd just try to look for yourself, you wouldnt be such an unbearable faggot. Also, informing everyone that the sirens are still active in a thread about fucking sirens isnt shitposting, retard.

If I die, please continue my legacy by shitposting and sitting in front of the computer at all hours

ALERT ALERT! Siren are going off!

This is the siren to warn you that there are sirens going off

SIRENS GOING OFF
TIE ME TO THE MAST

sirens blaring in new york right now. pol i dont want to die right now:((

Sirens aren't going off anywhere except Dallas. Those other posts are trolling for replies.

It's literally fucking nothing, as usual.

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Emergency-Warning-Sirens-in-Dallas-a-Malfunction-City-Says-418713363.html

You misheard. It wasn't sirens. It was Syrians. The Syrians are mad about what happened, and they want blood.

>hours to silence
fucking wat

Dude, if the city was surrounded and there was no way out, I literally would be here shitposting and saying "we had a good run lads." You're here forever.

3 minute solid blast is OK
3 minute wavering blast means fucking duck and cover

Realistically what are the chances of setting off an air raid siren by accident?

I CAN CONFIRM

SIRENS ARE GOING OFF

IT'S HAPPENING

the ayys are finally here and wanted to
make a grand entrance. jokes on them
they managed to piss everyone off by interrupting there sleep.

Could be a hack.

Maybe some industrious hacker has gotten in to the national emergency warning system.

As the politics heat up around the world I expect we'll see allot of probing for vulnerabilities.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

Sirens are tested pretty regularly. Are you guys really this fucking stupid/young to have never heard of a test before?

if he says something is STILL happening, not likely to be a LARP

but if it's new info, either post vid, provide link or STFU (not talking about you, just in general)

> national emergency warning system
Isn't that a televised thing? Pretty sure those sirens are handled at the county level, not nationally.

All's quiet here in MA

When the bombs start falling, head downtown so you're in the blast zone.

It's better to get vaporized instantly than die a drawn out painful agonizing death where your skin falls off.

My herblore is 96

Ghost here
AMA

This one also works
youtube.com/watch?v=3gYu-Q3_288

Is ectoplasm ghost jizz?

Wanna find out first hand?

>sirenposting
kys faggot
>aged and ridden

Nah it was Cyrus. Told him to fuck off were good.

>siren test at midnight are normal in the usa

also the thread theme
youtu.be/a-GKskTV_Io