/GOG/ Golden One General: The Day After Edition

The aryan god of viking epicness is grieving for his fellow northlanders.

youtube.com/watch?v=54o_wuSjuvg

Let us join him and gloriously contemplate the fallen.

Other urls found in this thread:

tsunamibarbell.com/home/science-behind-the-product
twitter.com/AnonBabble

e celeb threads should be banned as they are a form of advertising and in general blatant faggotry.

This guy is living proof for "face is everything".

leonardo di caprio in his prime was 6ft 150lbs skinnyfat

face > muscle

I saw The Golden One at a grocery store in Stockholm yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He would look a lot better with a good haircut

lol @ imagination

Sure, that happened right after you fought a Roo and wrestled a Gator, Quigley.

His older bro is a model though so there's that

F Honor to the Fallen.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either anonymously or in reality.

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. So work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for yourself and your family. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a difference for the race, for the lives of many? Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life. Your time on Earth is short and precious. Start planning on making the most of it.

That doesn't really help this uglycel.

will facelets ever learn?

never skip face day

What if I like enjoying my tendies in a white country though?

>not knowing memes

I really enjoy reading comments from people that have no idea what they are talking about. People think they know more than the experts that have studied AND used the bars. The bars are actually much safer and better on the body and joints than ridged steel bars. So go ahead and make fun of the bars and people using them because they are getting stronger and more powerful than you. So when James Harrison knocks the fool out of someone or C.J. Spiller runs over a big ole linebacker they will be the ones laughing. Go here if you really care about lifting to learn more tsunamibarbell.com/home/science-behind-the-product

OP deliberately obscures dudes face.
>what did he mean by this

He's roiding so much he's already got gyno. Probably why he looks like such a fag too: way too much estrogen in his system.

dude needs a beard

Quality shitpost my friend. Takes me back.

Holy fuck this dude is ugly

This pasta reveals new fags every time

The first post is consistently the best post.

I love latsbrah but don't shill for him on Sup Forums. This is not the place for such things.

This

Dude had a beard.

Shaved it off for some reason

He constantly puts out videos on political issues/nationalism/anti-degeneracy

I would have thought he'd be fairly on subject for Sup Forums

Stop shilling this fucking horse, SAGE!!!