The jewish problem

How do we solve the jewish problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kv163
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We will be lucky to establish a functional community devoted to the survival and prosperity of the white race. Removing the parasites is so far beyond our capabilities right now it belongs on /x/.

Another Hitler is not just going to fall out of the sky, guys. We're on our own, and the game is much harder now.

you know how the jews make non-jews circumcise themselves?

what if we circumcised jews but instead of doing it on their dicks we do it on their noses so they have normal sized noses?

will this cut off their jewness?

how about we just kill them?

some kind of atheist/hindu/non-semitic religious movement. the least zogged countries tend to also be the least religious (China, Japan, Best Korea). It's literally in the christian doctrine to protect jews until the end of days.

easy, lord kek.

the only way that has worked.

I never noticed how weird looking that bitches nose is. Fucking rounded off.

part of that is because the fucking kikes dont get their psuedo-white camouflage here. its funny watching their business ventures flounder because we're better at out-kiking them

I photoshopped it bigger, but yeah

i know you're expecting us to post some taytay pics

Finish what Hitler failed to complete

only if you photoshop jew noses onto her

gas, incinerators, firing squads

it this a fetiche? i cant photoshop shit sorry

id eat taylors bumhole no hesitation

I just found out that Jelly filled donuts were invented by Polish Jews, Jews are awesome.

Sufganiyah
"At Hanukkah, Jewish people observe the custom of eating fried foods in commemoration of the miracle associated with the Temple oil."

They need to open some restaurants now.

Why do the faces look photoshopped?

stop doing business with them.
stop trusting anything they say.

Where's the original pic? I want to jerk off

photoshop?

no, friend. the holocaust was real! think of the 48 trillion.

im chinese, we hate the jew more than we hate niggers

Also made her tits bigger

Thank you comrades

We've had fruit filled bread in china since antiquity. Stop believing kike lies

yw

>Buy land and raise a large family there, isolated from society and 100% independent.
>Give them the red pill before you let them go out into the world to find mates.
>They find mates and repeat the process.

This is the only way I can think of.

ok

I'll tell you how we're not going to solve it: democratically.

>im chinese, we hate the jew more than we hate niggers

Jews are capable of long term planning and hate all goys.

Lol that nose.

It's actually quite simple. Evidence suggests that the Jews were not actually gassed in the showers during ww2. Do you know what this means? It means it must have been the water that killed them. I guarantee if you throw a bucket of water over a Jew it'll melt faster than you can say raiders of the lost ark.

I dream Americans to move all talented and hard-working Jews they hate: political masterminds, economists, bankers, engineers, doctors, Hollywood film directors from the USA and Switzerland to the Russian Federation, they can even keep their money and companies in their countries, we'll have fun watching they trying to handle the management of all of that with their British and Canadian Muslim friends.

Promote Kahanism among Jews and the problem might solve itself
archive.is/kv163
A few other things you could do and would fill your time:
Combine that with promoting western values and actively participating, engaging and nurturing your community. Be successful and lead by example by making others want to emulate you.
Have babies and homeschool them if you can.
Organize with others to promote these ideas and values in other communities

deport them to another planet in another universe

Delete these wtf

>the jewish problem

Fuck off retard, Sup Forums supports Trump and Judaism now. There is no place for you here.

Send them all to Madagascar

Guys, as an Indian, I'm somewhat confused about the whole Jews are evil thing. Don't Jews and Christians worship the same God? We have both indigenous Jews and Christians (as well as converts) in India, and they seem to get along fine. Is it not the same in the West?

I know we have fruit filled buns, but it's not the same as jelly filled fried donuts.

Are you one of those who is going to claim that China invented the hamburger because we had meat buns?

let ISIS take Israel then nuke it all

Right click saved to my masturbation fodder folder.

More importantly how do we solve the problem of Taylor not being on my dick

Jews worship the mighty Shekel, most Christians worship the almighty Virtue Signalling.

Get a US president with balls to say Israel stands alone.

Watch israels neighbours throw every wmd available at the kikes.

Purge new york, LA and switzerland

no that was hamburg

All abrahamic religions are for dogfuckers.

Lol the fucking Jewish nose. Fucking subtle shit.

Americans clearly don't know the meaning of the word 'subtle'.

No. Jews by rejecting Jesus, stopped being the people of god, according to the bible. Also Judaism, the religion to which we refer to, is based on the oral law of the elders, which is pure heresy. That myth that Jews and Christians worship the same god was propagated by zionist "christians", mainly.

Didnt notice, was looking at the medicore tits.
Jews tricked me again

Why is TayTay taking a photo with Tina Fey's retarded sister?

Would love to milk her udders

Everyone must unite under American fascism.

It doesn't matter what race you are. Everyone must unite as people of humanity to combat the Jew.

Once we do this, everything will fix itself. White peoples will be saved if the Jew problem is fixed. And the whole world will be saved.

Broke:through jewish genocide
Woke:criminalizing usury