Trump invades Syria which will in turn increase the flow of refugees to Europe

>Trump invades Syria which will in turn increase the flow of refugees to Europe

If you're a European and still support that kike you're a fucking traitor

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/company/)
youtu.be/9SsAmAgn_i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-b-but he pisses off the ess jay doublesyous! We maga with israel, right centipedes?

Trump has not invaded syria nor does he say he intends to, or even outright oppose Assad yet, nor has the syrian government declared war on US. Learn to read situations.

So Russian campaign against radical muslims doesnt make those radical muslims move to Europe?

No, because they are actually fucking killing them. Not allying with them like you stupid fucks are doing.

They won't make it to the UK

They won't make to France if they vote Le Pen and shut their borders

>Who gives a fuck about Germany
Who gives a fuck about Germany
>Who gives a fuck about Germany
Who gives a fuck about Germany

I do

You are very naive to think that Russians will kill millions of Syrians just to save Western Europe.

He hasn't invaded shit

Why would they have to kill Syrians? If the US didn't support the rebels in the first place there would be no refugee crisis. They were perfectly happy in their semi-decent shithole until the country that can't win a war starts supplying radical islamists. Good goy.

>ID
>Jew
Just fucking noticed. get fucked you kike

>Bombing an airfield is now the same as invading a country

Isis = Israeli proxy army
Trump = loves Israel
Trump assists Isis
100% kiked

Assad exterminating its own people with ISIS help, caused those refugees to come to Europe
Removing Assad will solve the refugees problems
Those who support Assad support the refugges invasion
Putin is using those refugees as a weapon made to destroy Europe
No wonder why ABrit wants to destroy Europe
Assad will be removed, judged and executed

We must REVERSE the flow of refugees!

Invasion is the only way, no fly zones and safe spaces are required.

And fuck you, shill!

>Killing warlords

Who the fuck cares

good goy , then we can expand Israel.
gooood goy

>mfw you have little to no refugees in your economy and don't get hardworking arabs but you get dumb minorities

Killing Gadaffi worked out well

good, less muslims is ideal. they are the ones blowing themselves up regardless if u think some shadowy figure is pulling the strings

Ya, he's dead.

What's the problem, Ahmed. Your Muslims friends are anti-Semites too.

>In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[1]

They were perfectly happy until half a country decided to go to war against Assad. What kind of mind control powers United States has to own to do that shit. Go watch RT you brainwashed retard.

You yanks are some dense fucking cunts, aren't you? I can't wait until the spics gain a majority in your shithole country.

IP BAN FAT SHARTS WHEN ?

>this lack of strategic thinking

More refugees flooding Europe is a GOOD thing.

Europeans will go FULL NATIONALIST and the globalist cucks of the EU and the establishment will fall one by one.

>half a country
You mean American funded and armed rebels aka ISIS and Al Qaeda? You're fooling nobody with this drivel, you kike

Why should we save anti-Semitic savages? Muslims are anti-Semites too, Britain will get what they've been dreaming for.

We'd prefer to have a special deal with the real Jewish mastermind of the world, the United States of America.

Yes, because staying out of Syria has really corked the tide of immigrants.

and what happens next time (((chemical weapons))) are used? the only reason Syria hasn't declared war is because they don't want to get Iraqed.

>Your leaders bring in millions of random mudslimes from Africa, the Caucasus, wherever, all claiming to be underage Syrian refugees.
>It's all America's fault!
Stay cucked, Yuros.

Maybe you should enforce the fucking border then

>Jew
Muh greatest ally!!!

I think you underestimate how pathetically beta Europeans are

America is nothing without the Jewish masterminds and economists. Google is Jew, Facebook is Jew, they're goyish money for the stronger America. Look at the anti-Semitic anti-Trump Britain, they'll become a third world Muslim mongrel soon without Jews.

Like Russia?

Yes, Sergey Brin is a Russian Jew moved to the USA.

Russia is a shithole that never accomplished anything in its entire history. Go drink yourself to death you worthless cunt.

Your only hope is the support from American Jewish economists because you broke up with Germany.

Go search the 'arab spring' you stupid nigger all of those protests were a CIA operation. They used social media and sniper fire at protest to cause widespread riots. Even on governments that were friendly to the US. they've funded or armed every terrorist group in the middle east at some point or another. Every war in the middle east has coincided with threats to the petrodollar, Syria is no different.

British banks own the Federal reserve. The yanks know whats good for them

declare all Syrians enemy combatants
no more refugees
war won in 3 months

Learn history, maths, literature, engineering you'll discover a lot of things, geezer.

So control of all powers by religious sect that makes only 10% of population doesnt mean anything to you? I will tell you boneheaded moron, the very same reason you hate the jews in control, is the reason why sunnis want to kick Assad out of the power.

>and what happens next time (((chemical weapons))) are used?

They won't be. Syria and Russia deny they exist, but you can be damned sure their project for the next few days is actually getting rid of them from every air base, and hanging whatever stupid motherfuckers dropped one on Idlib

Instead of watching the anti-Russian propaganda on BBC.

I don't deny that. They keep the weapons to gas the anti-Semitic savages from Sup Forums.

Russia is irrelevant. We don't think about you at all. You're a regional power at best. We alone could wipe the floor with your pathetic excuse for a military. You're lucky you have nukes or you would have been under the anglo boot a long time ago.

I do not understand why everything has to be about the kikes

Any white nation importing hordes of non-whites is bad

Why then this shit happening only in Syria?

Shareblue (shareblue.com/company/) is actively paying people to spread anti-trump rhetoric. Spread the word and know that Anti-Trump boards are literally being funded by a giant media corporation.

I hope one of the bombs malfunction and "accidentally" hits Portugal
about time this fucking black and muslim ridden country gets bombed

look who's talking

WTF
Trump was ALWAYS a compromise.
He was never ideal to begin with , he was always a kiked ((( Civic Nationalist))))
Now he went back on his already cucked positions. At least call him out on it.
This was not about Trump , it was about his policies. Those policies were not adopted. So fuck that lying Jew.

And yet, you're the one that is shilling. I really couldn't give a fuck how many times you call me a shill you bootlicking cuck I will continue to express my opinion

We are not at war with Assad. Get fucked you concern trolling retard

>Bombing a country
>Not at war
Okay you delusional retard.
>concern trolling
r/The_Donald detected

because Syria was the only country to offer true resistance. Libya, Egypt, Tunisia. The list goes on and on, but you wouldn't remember that would you?

Yes, you can bomb and airfield and not be at war.

And how the fuck is the expression "concern trolling" reddit? We've been using it here since before the donald existed

are you retard?
THEY ARE ISIS.

Should have told that to Japan then.

No need to deny it, newfriend. You've exposed yourself.

True resistance to Islamic radicalism or American influence? Tunisia and Egypt dont have ISIS or Al qaeda in power, so whats your point?

youtu.be/9SsAmAgn_i8

If you're an American, or an ally of America, and not actively trying to destroy the EU, you're a fucking traitor. If flooding Europe with mudshits is what it takes to destroy that unholy union, so be it. Your move, faggots.

its not the Yanks fault that we are letting them into our countries we could just tell them to fuck off you know

No, they are USING ISIS. Less puppeting, more manipulating.

But this airstrike had nothing to do with ISIS, and everything to do with the Assad regime needing to get their shit together if they want anyone besides russia to support them, which we still do, for the moment, or at least not oppose them.

>Should have told that to Japan then.

Pearl harbor was a sneak attack that killed 2500 people and shortly followed by formal declaration of war

CIA is using your own people for profits,
the war with syria is for Israel, the principal motive is the land, the war with Russia is for Israel, the principal motive they are trying to change the banking system. Same shit with irak

you dumb retard, its not only syrians flooding europe, but people from chad and niggeria. the libyan civil war opened the floodgates since the previous govt kept europe from being flooded.

Yea, like now they are not flowing. Still he have more chance to stop refugees to come to Europe then Putin and Edrogan who want just to destabilize European countries.

>Trump invades Syria which will in turn increase the flow of refugees to Europe

Sad to say but I think this is the only way to crush the degenerate EU once and for all. We are so far down the shitter that ONLY a huge crisis which includes the violent removal of the unwanted could safe us. If we don't get an existencial threat, then it will be just a slow decline from here on. Even your Brexit won't save you because immigration won't stop and most importantly, most of the muslims in your country won't be kicked out.

>no they are USING ISIS
atleast you can admit they fund them
>bombing nothing to do with ISIS
please fucking choke yourself with trumps dick if thats what you think

let them be, they are beyond repair.
If they knew what his mighty soldiers do...

nice argument sven

Lololol. Suck it Europe. Next he's gonna airstrike them again. They'll scud Kikequarters. Jews glass Syria. We go on a rampage to Iran. Future refugees now need to cross irradiated bottleneck. Future refugees are now ghouls. Suck my dick, smoothskin.