Why did Trump attack Syria? I just don't understand

Why did Trump attack Syria? I just don't understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGrdXe1V4d4
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
archive.is/5uXa3
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3742473/Jared-Ivanka-broke-religious-differences-Wendi-Murdoch-play-cupid-surreptitiously-inviting-weekend-yacht-trip.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes you do

W I T N E S S E D

OHFUGGGGGGGGGG
BOASTING IN EPIC PREAD

If kekuit witnesses sevens, then what hath you wrought?

Because Assad still kept his chemical weapons like a fag even after lying and saying they got rid of them like they were supposed to in 2013. If he wants to be part of the solution he has to stop being part of the problem

But also because it served several other collateral political purposes. It weakens the russian collusion narrative while not doing any serious damage to future relations with them. It also served as an example to Xi Jinping of Trump's willingness to bomb countries that act retarded even if they're friends with super powers, IE, that he will bomb NK if they hit SK or japan whether china approves or not.

Witnessed!

We all understand.

Include me in the screen cap

B T F O!!

I asked him nicely.

Chekd

Nice digits my dude

I wanna see Kushner and Ivanka doing it

A worthy get

T_D on suicide watch

I hope you all have image searched this or already know

Man fuck all of you I don't even know why I bother. Knee jerk reaction fucktards who can't possibly imagine a scenario where the syrian airforce did anything bad, even autonomously of federal approval. But I didn't get le digits so nobody gives a shit

M O N E Y

nobody gives a shit

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

KEK JESUS AND PUTIN ARE ALL BACKING HIM

WHY WAS BUSH HUNTING GOG AND MOGOG
IS THERE REALLY A STARGATE AT THE GULF OF ADEN?

WE DONT KNOW, WHAT WE DO KNOW IS THAT KIKES ISIS WERE BEHIND THIS

Oy vey, I love Russian spies now!

Fuggg

>preaching to the choir
do you really expect anything coming from an anime forum?

You need to convince me why he would gas civilians when he already won the war.

Implying trump has total control of america. He just merely a puppet.

T O P K E K

I don't think he did, I think that some dipshit at the airport loaded the wrong bomb by mistake.

I wonder too, i mean it would have been nice for international courts to send in investigators there or something.

But oh well mistakes happen?

top lad

Delet this goy!

well

I'm just sad Trump played us, and mad. I haven't felt disillusioned like that since Ron Paul

>He just merely a puppet.

Aren't we all?

what is the bottom pic?

Kill the sand niggers

more boderate bebels xDD

>he actually believes the "war crimes" meme

Will build a loo in your name, friend.

He was supposed to be different.

I think it was some kind of mistake, not a well thought out order from up top, because that would be a fucking stupid decision. But not even Russia or Syria are claiming that the attack was fake or instigated by someone else, they claim they unwittingly bombed a rebel chemical weapon depo

You know there can be no victory in that region, right?

There is no such thing there, everything is a lose-win.

Everything.

All apart of the bigger plan, goyim.

Source: globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Archive: archive.is/5uXa3

There's no harm in trying to get Assad to actually play ball and follow the rules if he wants to continue to be recognized as the legitimate ruler of Syria

He was bored, wanted to impress his new friend Xi

I mean the intervention strategy.

It's literally just a black hole.

They've adopted capitalist culture well. It's not about good or bad, it's about what you can sell.

no, the idea of war crimes in general
it's stupid

If Trump sticks to his earlier plan to foster peace through existing regimes, then it will be fine. If he starts talking about bringing democracy or whatever, then yeah, probably just looking to sell missiles and planes

Gee I have no idea why

businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3742473/Jared-Ivanka-broke-religious-differences-Wendi-Murdoch-play-cupid-surreptitiously-inviting-weekend-yacht-trip.html

You're right. I understand now.

Chemical weapons are banned because unlike conventional weapons, which can be tuned to maximize damage to targets while minimizing collateral damage, chemical weapons always present an enormous collateral threat

>muh world police
who gives a fuck even if he did gas them

The war in Syria was inevitable. The United States must protect Israel's nuclear monopoly by crippling Iran's footholds in Syria and Iraq. Iraq was the first domino and now we have arrived at the Levant.
The next twenty years will decide which coalition governments get to control the region. The US and Israel, or Russia and Iran.

Stop trying to pick sides. There is no good and evil in this world, only factional ulterior motives.

There is no peace, there can only be a struggle for control.

so do all kinds of explosives
I dont see anyone freaking out about carpet bombing

almost everyone, though I understand if you don't, I hardly do myself. None the less, it would be political suicide to go "who cares lmao".

We are not at war with syria

if you carpet bomb civilians people do care

Randos can't make carpet bombs.

Randos can make chlorine gas.

This scares them, rightfully.

Thus, total, absolute, uncontrolled bannination. Easier to hedge people behind feels though, makes it seem like you're a good guy.

Back against the wall, countries are going to do what they can to survive. If that includes gassing people, then it will include gassing people. Not like dead people are going to war crimes tribunal. But we can all just close our eyes and hope and dream, I guess.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Explains it

one of trumps campaign positions was that it was better to let dictators be, that means some atrocities will be commited obviously

The brake lights on my car wouldn't shut off so I had to order another part that won't be here until the 24th.

Fucking Israel.

>Dick Cheney, Rupert Murdoch, Lord Rothschild
>all on the board of GENIE ENERGY
>Genie wants to claim oil in Golan Heights
>Golan Heights is Syrian land, but Israel has illegal settlements for oil reasons
>Kushner and Ivanka friends with Murdoch

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

Gonna report yo ass

Because you didn't participate in /ekg/

>one of us

>Stop trying to pick sides. There is no good and evil in this world, only factional ulterior motives.

Whether you are religious or not, it's undeniable m8 that Israel and Zionists do believe in good/evil and exploit both as tools to achieve Greater Israel, a land they say was promised

And when they achieve Greater Israel, well, their own Talmudic and rabbinical literature has dark and bold foresight on what becomes of gentiles: enslaved or slaughtered or converted.

Even higher-ups in the US gov can be overheard, saying it's so odd how the Jews' prophecies seem to be taking fruition: chicken or egg? That the Rothschilds founded and fund modern Israel, a very esoteric family of unequaled power, is more cause for concern. America may have made a deal with the devil---whether he exists or not.

Evil may not exist, but if enough people believe it does, and believe it can be used to their advantage, then does it cease to exist? At one point, Star Wars did not exist, or did it always exist and was conjured and exceedingly realized in the physical realm? Religion is very similar as is the occult, except millions have perished in its quake.