Future for White identity?

Well? what's the future?
Let's do some predicting, goyim.

There's been a big explosion of interest in White identity politics (i.e. the so called "alt right") in the past 2-3 yrs. A lot of people got interested in it through the Trump phenomenon, too.

What happens from here? I feel like it'll only keep increasing due to diversity ramping up. Trust in America as a concept to unite all "Americans" is continuing to go down, too, of course.

Thoughts?

>inb4 OMG STAHP BEENG A NAAHZI
lelwutm8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope none of you are going to have sandy vaginas and complain about "what is white" and try to deconstruct the term "identity" or whatever, let's just stick to the topic.

*implying none of you will do that BS, you will*

See -> archive.is/gfN87

>you will never suck those toes as she gets BLACKED
>you will never eat the bull's cum out of her pussy
>you will never tastes the bull's cum straight from the source
>you will never start fucking the bull behind her back
>you will never leave her for the bull
>you will never run off with the bull and move to a cozy house in the countryside with him living happily ever after

Why even live, Sup Forums?

those feet
10/10

hehe

would you do the same for a MANLET BBC?

Are you suggesting something, user?

cucks pls go

nice taste, user.

Nice feet :^)

THIS
GUY
GETS
IT!!!

bamp

2nd bump

3rd bump

On the cultural sewer that is the internet,
there is website representing the internet's diseased colon,
on the lowest tier board of that website is a shitty thread,
at the lowest rung of humanity on that board is your post.

I am not joking, you are that low. How did you fail so hard in an age of unlimited opportunity? How are you so weak yet still alive?

>toe ring
wtf

10/10 FEET

>White identity

4th bamp

im taking the varg pill atm. seems like the best bet. i wont go as far as him, but i will try and live a more similar life(growing foods, living in a more rural area, ect),

>calls me goyim
>expects to have a reasonable conversation

Fuck off.

dude has like 8 kids with his autismo wife thats half his age and lives off welfare.

>leeching off antiwhite systems isn't ok
wtf m8

you're right, lets all become nigger tier and cause society to collapse because everyone is parasitic and unproductive.

LOL, normal people with jobs don't give a fuck about "white identity." Maybe if you ventured out of your mom's basement more often you would see that.

this is so stupid

Varg is in France right? France will be majority fucking invader Mudslime in 50 yrs or less, moron. I don't care if the entire fucking government goes to a standstill and they can't power their cars with gas.

What the fuck are you smoking? Things are already going to collapse and/or be altered out of any recognizable status in no time at all.

Being productive in a suicidal society which is happily pursuing the death of your people doesn't sound too great. Am I saying no one should be hard working? No. But there's a good case for White people being parasites and opting the fuck out of the system entirely.

Provemewrong.jpg.

>LOL, normal people with jobs don't give a fuck about "white identity." Maybe if you ventured out of your mom's basement more often you would see that.
Says the asshole who doesn't have to worry about his people dying out in the next 200 yrs and has a nation reserved for himself and his posterity.

gr8 b8 m8

>when the nihilism is just right

what's your source for him being on welfare? I would have thought he'd have a quite decent between Burzum royalties and YouTube income.

I'm here for feet

My people (South Indians) are actually getting systematically replaced due to their higher fertility rates. They migrate to the south because the north is underdeveloped and has no jobs, but they don't learn the language and assume everybody speaks Hindi. I still do not consider this a genocide because nobody is getting killed.

>when you have no arguments

God damn, that's my exact type of woman. Hot blonde, with a decently plump ass. The one that got away looks like that :(

I mean honestly. I'm not even a nihilist. I believe in fighting for my people. It might be the right thing to give up on "society" when society has no goddamn care in the world if your group/race/etc dies out.

We should be loyal to systems and governments that are loyal to us. A government which works against you is not something you should help, usually.

Again, prove me wrong.

OK that fucking sucks but also south Indians are not that different from north Indians culturally or genetically. I would fucking hate if any subgroup of Europeans was dying out.

I never used the term genocide, either, fucker. If my people are dying out, I'm concerned, whatever the cause, "genocide" or not.

I also seriously doubt that south Indians are simply gonna cease to exist. Sounds like BS to me.

I just want her thighs wrapped around my neck her hands pulling my hair so I can't escape as her vagina slowly suffocates me and another man's cum drips onto my chin IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK, GOD?!

Start being proud of your white roots. Even in this post you alluded to the fact that "proud whiteness" is seen as equivalent to being a nazi. This is horse-shit! Every other ethnicity is proud of their roots, I think we need to keep breaking the conditioning.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=epnqisvSCwo

agreed, it's not southern either, though

What it has to be is White social groups. We need to tribe up like every other group. Anyone of any nonwhite race can find their community in pretty much any part of America.

We need to stop thinking that we "are America", we aren't. We just live here, now, since America was taken from us via mass immigration.

Aight, sorry I insulted you you're actually a neat guy. Very first class. You're probably right that South Indians won't die out, but we're already only 20% of India's population and the North breeds like crazy (most Muslims live in the north).

giving up on a society that has given up on you makes sense. living off of welfare because of that is pure hypocrisy though.

If South Indians seriously want to survive, then, they should take action. I would support them. Every group has the right to persist.

Do you even feel that different from North Indians?

if you're taking money from a bad system to use towards a good thing- seems good to me.

But it's kind of subjective. I think it's good to take away money from the French government because the French govt is totally dedicated to all the antiwhite bullshit agendas (i.e. "muh tolerance", "stop islamophobia", "diversity")

They made sure to frame the black guy out of the photograph, and focus on the most triggering obviously you're fucking a white male in the crowd.

>Recent research in social psychology suggests that when whites engage in discrimination based on their perceived collective interests, it’s hard to convince them that such discrimination is wrong.
Absolute garbage.

Eh, not really I guess. They tried to make their language the national language a while back, but maybe I've been playing into the "divide and conquer" strategy. Even Pakistanis were once Indians. Maybe we should have a "brown identity" movement alongside your white identity movement.

what a qt

Absolutely. We need to abandon the white guilt and take up white pride. Sure, we aren't the only race in north america, but we were the one's who built it and let everyone else in. There is no reason to feel guilty about creating the best society on the face of the planet.

nah it's actually true, even though the study is trying to make it seem sinister or evil. Basically more white people are aware of their whiteness and the more aware they are, the more likely they are to support rightwing candidates.

The media tries to paint this as somehow evil, but we know it's not.

I often envy the position of India and China. It would be great to have just an indigenous zone for your people. That's what Europe used to be.

I think it's tragic that diversity is being imposed on Europeans.

Yea, just be a tribal group. I'm honestly sick of ever other group having its identity and groups and we don't. I don't even demand a 100% pure country or something, just let us have what everyone else does.

Right? It's a crazy situation out there.

Stay strong.

further burdening an overwhelmingly ethnically french tax base is a good thing?

I mean the presumption that it's wrong to act in one's own perceived interest is absolute garbage.

the french tax system going to Arabs is better? a lot of it goes to Arabs to fund their breeding.

I don't care if some nationalists suckle the (((French))) tit for some dollars to help our race, honestly.

Seems find to me.

>I often envy the position of India
LOL, don't dude. While I come from a privileged background, the poverty here is insane. I myself am probably going to move to Singapore in the near future, where I will be a minority.

youre basically admitting to being no better than the arabs you hate. why use the state to take from whites and give to other whites? what does that accomplish? its a net negative because of bureaucratic overhead.

>hurr be proud of somethin u had no choice over

kill yourself

>le "white pride" (just a phrase) means people literally take "pride" in being white as though it's an accomplishment
Dictionary, retard

No, that doesn't follow. The French govt should be funding the future existence of Europeans especially French Europeans. They're currently funding Arab breeding.

Why should anyone feel bad about taking money from a shitty govt? You can't even blame the Arabs, they are just doing what sickos/idiots in the French govt allow them to do (i.e. live on the state dole). The problem is that this is destroying the country, probably permanently. France is going majority Arab in no time.

I don't see why any self respecting Frenchman should feel good about sending tax revenue into the anti-French French government. Why should they?

I would be a minority pretty gladly if I could have a community of my own people. Singapore Indians are a pretty strong community that has its own status.

nothing is being taken from the government. the government doesnt have anything to take. its being taken from the taxpayers. if you think its ok to sit on ass and steal from your fellow man because youre bitter and jaded then idk what to tell you m8.

Damn dude, you're pretty well-educated. I wouldn't expect an American to know anything about Singapore Indians.

That same money is just going to be wasted by the millions on fucking Arabs. If the French govt wasn't already funding millions of invasive non-French Muslims in France, you'd have an argument.

You can't behave nobly when no one else does. Muslims will take and take from any govt to fund their breeding, so why shouldn't we? The social standard of not abusing the welfare has already been broken.

Also, it's not like this situation will last forever. This is an extremely fucked up transitional period. Normal rules don't actually apply, imo. Think about it.

Thanks. I tend to know a lot. I'm very interested in the world.

You're right I didn't have a choice to be white

But If I could choose my skin color, I'd still choose white

race=/=skin color

but yea me too haha

I can't really get past this; they're blatantly ignoring confounding variables.
>Do whites in heavily Hispanic neighborhoods support Trump because they tend to be high in white identity? Using a statistical approach called “mediation analysis,” we tested whether white identity accounted for the relationship between exposure to Hispanics and support for Trump. We found that identity does indeed serve as a significant link between Hispanic exposure and Trump support.
There's no comparison here with other populations to even draw this conclusion. It could simply be that predominantly hispanic neighborhoods are literally shittier. I can't imagine that, say, the korean population's response would be much different if they were in a predominantly hispanic neighborhood. There's nothing uniquely "white identity" about this.

Oh, foolish shill, you think the darkness is your ally?

You merely adopted the dark.

I was born in it; molded by it.

I didn’t see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

The shadows betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my home. I will be preparing to bring justice.

Then, I will break you.

Your precious armoury, gratefully accepted. We will need it.

Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body?

I should add that, yes, I realize they said they're doing mediation analysis. This is part of my misgivings.

thats the type of mentality that creates the third world and its not something i want to be responsible for.

>thats the type of mentality that creates the third world and its not something i want to be responsible for.
you'd be right if western countries like France weren't triple fried motherfucked longterm. Seriously. The future is dark.

The govt is just a system which is totally working to dispossess the native French people. French people should not be loyal to it.

>The govt is just a system which is totally working to dispossess the native French people. French people should not be loyal to it.
Then why not starve it? The system isn't going to be an easier to abuse if it's rigged against the french population than it would be to starve of revenue.

not sure what you're getting at.

Please elaborate on what you mean. I'm an idiot.

If I've been following the thread of your conversation, you're arguing that the french would be better suited by changing their system or taking advantage of government assistance, to the exclusion of migrant population. I'm saying to do so would be as difficult, if not more difficult, than starving the system of tax revenue--they're already doing a good job of it themselves by destroying their own tourist industry.

they shouldnt be loyal to it but should be dependent on the welfare state? why not provide for yourself and create wealth for society? even if some percentage goes to subsidize undesireables its still a net positive.

>why not provide for yourself and create wealth for society?
doing that in France would mean paying into the tax system, which should be minimized.

I'm not saying it's a great thing to do, necessarily, but I'm not gonna cry if some nationalists milk the govt to make 10 redpilled babies and educate them to be tribal.

"Society" today means the government which is a sick system. I just can't see spending years working and paying into any current western govt as useful or good.

It may be good for your work ethic, but it has bad political outcomes. Maybe there's a way around that.

I really don't understand this foot fetish thing.

What white identity? This is a fucking board that loses its shit and drops Trump, the most pro white candidate in recent history, because their favorite Semite got bombed.

Sup Forums is full of retards.

i just cant understand how you intend to help whites by stealing from them. if you really wanted to help whites you would be arguing to reduce their tax burden by getting the ahmed and fatima off of the dole. to argue that whites behaving like niggers is ok simply because they are white is pure tribalism.

>white identity

the thing that brought everyone together was a repulsion from "identity politics". White identity politics and the "muh white genocide" alt right is just another iteration of identity politics. its sick, vile, and completely cucked. at the heart of white identity politics is a brutally beta mentality of insecurity. I fucking hate it.

White identity politics is identity politics. Period.

>Trump
>pro white
k

why are white men obsessed with feet

dumbposterisdumb

First Sup Forums is not White identity epitomized. Trump can barely be called pro-White at all. Also, Sup Forums doesn't love Syria, we just realize that Assad is relatively awesome compared to most of the middle eastern regimes.

fuckface.

Reducing tax in France won't happen any fucking time soon, wake up to the fact.

That same money would go to fund Arabs, anyway, don't you get it? It's perfectly legitimate for Whites to get it instead of non-Whites, since non-Whites will if we don't, anyway.

There is also nothing wrong with "pure tribalism". Fuck's sake wake up. France is not a country with standards and values to uphold anymore, it's a free for all for the world and it's being given away to low IQ migrants.

You're jumping to a lot of conclusions. Also if acting shitty can allow you to survive, you should probably do it.

Your principles mean very little in this insane multicultural world.

>the thing that brought everyone together was a repulsion from "identity politics".
holy fuck how dumb are you.

When was everyone brought together ever about anything? Under Trump you mean?

You imbecile. Every non-white group has identity politics and they have only increased them endlessly. You are so stupid. Good luck getting rid of identity politics in western nations. Protip: it may require massive nonwhite forced deportation squads to achieve.

I sincerely hope for your sake that you're trolling me.

Retard.

>fuckface.
>Retard.
These don't help your argument, friend.

third world mentality. no standards. complete demoralization. im sorry that youve given up on the west but i still have hope that we will survive.

What did leaf mean by this?

I didn't call you those, because that's not what you are. I call them like I see them. The people I was responding to were pretty.... dumb...

The standards are already completely dead. That's just the sad reality. Also, it's not the absolute depths of depravity to suck off the welfare tit. It's getting boring but basically if welfare money which COULD be going to Arabs is instead going to White people who are nationalists, I want the money to keep going to the White people who are nationalists.

You can't, for instance, support the nation's military when the nation's military is used against you and your own family. The same principal applies to the welfare fund. Why respect it if it's already a standardless free-for-all for Islamic invaders?

Why care about the misuse of public funds when the public funds are already being completely and utterly squandered on cancerous things? I think you have a narrow perspective.

Unfortunately, the multicultural policies are actually leading to a disintegration of values and standards. If White people behave like model obedient citizens while "migrants" shit on the public space, we are even more fucked.

That's a fact.

I think he's a Chink tbhladd

>other races need to struggle about their identity in America
>blacks don't know who their ancestors were but think it's egyptians
>asian americans are all different asiasn who hated each other now grouped together
>but boohoo if Europeans WILLFULLY gave up their identity

Thispostisconfusing.jpg