So you are telling me if I feel etrayed by Trump's Syrian airstrike I am a shareblue faggot?

so you are telling me if I feel etrayed by Trump's Syrian airstrike I am a shareblue faggot?

Nice damage control but Trump really alienated a lot of his supporters

Boohoo faggot. Maybe it's possible that with the actual situation on the table, Trump made the right call. He didn't fucking invent violence you pathetic pacifist. Some things need to be done, or should he have just done nothing because of his campaign promise? Reality isn't a fucking election rally.

Sage

If Hillary had done the same you'd be mad. You're a blind follower and a hypocrite.

We need to set an example for the subhumans that using chemical weapons against civilians is wrong, or the rapefugees will start using them against civilians all over Europe.

no it's lame childish attempts at memes and BTFO threads.
if your OP looks like a complete retard wrote it, you will be blamed for being shareblue

Hillary wouldn't have done the same. She would have boots on the ground and be bombing the Russians to get her multinational donors the pipeline they wanted.

>Portugal

Now you're seeming to understand. Trump is our glorious leader. If he fires Bannon; then that's another thing.

>Donald Trump’s decision to blitz a Syrian air base with cruise missiles was only to punish Bashar al-Assad for using chemical weapons and does not herald a major military escalation against the Syrian dictator, senior Republicans have said.
>The Republican’s senate leader said the barrage of 59 missiles “was related to the use of chemical weapons only," while the US secretary of state said America’s military plans in Syria were unchanged.

>At the same time, senior Republicans downplayed any suggestion of a new military surge to oust the Russian-backed Syrian dictator.
>The White House also worked to row back on any suggestion of wider US involvement to remove the Assad regime.
>Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, said they would continue to focus on the mission to defeat Isil in Syria, and would even work - indirectly -alongside Damascus to achieve the aim.

>Airbase is still operational
>Airstrip itself only had minor damage
>Total damage is two MIGs

Literally all Trump did was warn the world he isn't as much of a pussy as Obama.

And these are the MIGs. They were abandoned in the evacuation, whereas others were moved out and are undamaged. They're already running flight missions again from the airstrip.

If Trump has intel it's actually Assad that did it then it's pretty damn justified. This seems almost impossible though, why would Assad commit such a stupid visible warcrime?

If he's not sure this still gets him tons of brownie points from mouthbreathers and doesn't pull the US into an actual conflict since it was just an airbase.

Watch for further escalation for confirmation whether Trump is a shill plant/ influenced by shills.

Im both, now frig off

>Literally all Trump did was warn the world he isn't as much of a pussy as Obama.
So...you're saying it was all just a publicity stunt and another effort to distract everyone from the proven fact that he's taking orders directly from the Kremlin?

As you can see here, the Airstrip is pretty much untouched, the only real damage is a few hangers, most of which were empty.

This entire thing was a warning, nothing more. If he wanted to he could have dropped the missiles on the strip itself and made the facility unusable for months.

See the White House has confirmed that they're not intending to escalate further and that the matter is done, they will continue normal operations informally cooperating with Damascus to bomb the shit out of ISIS.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

How are people missing the fact that boots have been steadily hitting the ground in syria since january?

No, you're just focusing too much on the action itself and the rhetoric surrounding it than the practical implications and context. Notice it happened the same day the Republicans used the "nuclear option" in the senate? Also right after Nunes stepped down? Right after Bannon was removed as a permanent member of the NSC? Aside from that, this makes it much harder to say Trump is in bed with Russia, and this makes him look tough. Now for the negatives. It temporarily damaged an airfield, though nothing that can't be fixed in a matter of hours. There's a possibility it is not the end and there will be more actions taken against Syria. This is really the only negative worth worrying about. Hopefully this was an opportunistic move and not the beginning of a new policy.

You might say that's just coincidental, but even if it is, you can't deny so far it's had more positives than negatives

>Right after Bannon was removed as a permanent member of the NSC?

Bannon was never permanent, he was filling if from the outset. Bannon was present when Trump met Xi Jinping, indicating that his security clearance has not been lowered. Bannon was simply removed from a position that he was only subbing for to begin with.

Proven facts usually have proof, shareblue.

you know you dont need to be a shill to disagree

open your eyes

cernovich
coulter
PJW
Posobiec
Ben Garrison
Lauren Ingraham
Baked Alaska
Richard Spencer

Everyone who made a name shlling for Trump has disavowed

Dont worry little bob, we are all paid shills :)

Who's "WE"? I don't remember voting for this bullshit of bombing every other country on Earth at the drop of a hat.

I dont even remember seeing the tiniest bit of proof that Assad did it, and still they bombed his country

Well you're not American so no one betreyed you Portunigger.

lol you sperg.

Yes, if you care about dead sandniggers, you are probably a sbeefag.

Shariablue

Go

Hillary would have done the same thing. That's why this is so frustrating. No matter what they say, or how much people bitch about them, they're all ZOG.

Reddit and JIDF shills are working hard today. We don't want wars for Israel so they have to run a psyop and shill