Donald Trump was the worst think to happen to this board

I remember when Sup Forums was a comfy space for shitposting and NatSoc posting.

I remember when Sup Forums recognized neocon kikery and opposed it.

Now with the influx of faggots from T_D and other normies during the Trump campaign, Sup Forums has become a low IQ hivemind that would suck the shit out of 'muh god emproors' ass if he asked them to.

Donald Trump is the peak of kikery, he has become what we always hated, his daughter is married to a merchant and he sucks Bibi's cock every day.

With his latest move in Syria, and NSC changes, as well as the removal of Flynn during the Russia scandal, Trump has completely surrendered himself to the neocon kike establishment that we wanted him to fight against.

Trump is the best shabbos goy.

Old fags will recognize this and side with Assad, low IQ newfag bandwagon T_D faggots; who have created some weird cult of worship around Donald Trump, will side with him regardless of whether or not he his right or wrong.

Oldfags stand with me against these /nu/pol goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12700462
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flags brought Sup Forums shit
gamergate brought Sup Forums and social media cancer
the yank election was the final blow

Want out of this mess?

strawpoll.me/12700462

strawpoll.me/12700462

strawpoll.me/12700462

'bout rite

Yes please

In solidarity brother. We must purge these degenerates with hot iron and swole hearts, pumping blood fast.

>tfw came to pol in april 2015
>had witnessed a couple good month
>also witnessed the progressive downfall in quality in 2016

the board is too big now, I think have some kind of leftypol could help

I got u fampai.

So Nu-pol are basically cucks, I bet that if their GF cheated on them they would forgive her too

Sounds reasonable lad. I blame phoneposters for the most part. Fuckers shill and bypass any bans with no effort.

OP is absolutely right. Sup Forums is a contrarian board by nature and this Trump cult infestation has got to go.

>>think

10/10 post

what do you mean trump was wrong about bombing Syria?
syria is the greatest ally of israel, attacking syria will only hurt israel
that means he is /ourguy/ and he cant do anything wrong

Hi ShareBlue, please leave.

>I remember when Sup Forums was a comfy space for shitposting

I remember when shitposting and/or checking a double would get you banned on Sup Forums. 60% of you faggots wouldn't bother to use Sup Forums if we returned to our roots. I'm not blaming the mods, but maybe Hiro likes the traffic so he lets shitposters shitpost.

>blah blah im a huge faggot i guzzle nigger dicks all day and all night

You're a fucking idiot. We're not in war with syria, we're not even opposed to the Assad regime at this time. This was a kick in the pants for being a shitstain about giving up the chemical weapons

you know what to do.

As of a couple days ago you adopted shareblue's foreign policy.

Oh, and outside of that, I agree. This Trump circlejerk is fucking annoying. You can suck his cock all that you want, but Sup Forums isn't and never will be one person. Just because someone dares to question one of Trump's decisions shouldn't make someone a shill. Half of his cabinet is filled with Jews for fuck's sake.

The campaign is over and Trump is now president. Why faggots are getting bent out of shape over someone criticizing Trump is fucking beyond me. He won, faggots. Places like the_donald have outlived their usefulness so please fuck off and go back.

This reads like a shareblue pamphlet

ANYONE WHO USES TERMS LIKE "T_D" "NU/POL/" IS A SHILL REDDIT FAG CLICK THE GODDAMN IMAGE #MAGA

>believing CNN's story about the chemical attack

I guess they're not very fake news anymore.

They try so hard, but without an Egyptian god of darkness behind them how can they compare?

PRAISE KEK

You sound like a kike

We are not at war with Syria. We are not in the process of taking control of any part of the region or setting up no fly zones or opposing Russian activity there. We don't have boots on the ground at all.

the OP fits the description perfectly,the OP is a redditfag shill

I said leave Shareblue.

Fuck up fatty clap go suck jewish cock elsewhere.

Trump made an irreversible mistake.

TRUMP = GEORGE W. BUSH 2.0.

AND WHO IS PRESIDENT, IVANKA(AKA YAEL) OR SHOULD I SAY "PRESIDENT KUSHNER". KEK.

I'm glad old-Sup Forums is coming back, we need to stop propping up these false ideologues and we need to go back to our roots. These newfags are political pussies. HH

Whoa don't be too edgy

Sage

Anything that isn't fucking cancer is a shill? Are you kidding me? That kek worship shit would have got you permabanned from Sup Forums back in 2013 if you kept at it.

We are not at war with Syria, nor has Trump denounced the Assad regime

Nah you just want to be counter culture again now that Trump is mainstream

I remember when Sup Forums wasn't flooded with shills. like u

>god of darkness
you sound like a 14 year old emo girl, quit larping

Trump and foreign minister of US have recently in the last few days said "Assad must go" in a total U turn.
Just watch the press conferences from the last few days.

Its a massive change.
He is replaced or was a kike neocon from the beginning.

Defending shareblue while trying to be edgy. Def from reddit

BEENUS

Shill found. Sage and move on.

They did not, that's a complete lie.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/

The only kike here is you, subversive faggot.

the image does not lie, get off my board you fucking cuck normie faggot

>T_D this T_D that

Its easy to spot you MATfaggots
Saying the same shit over and over again wont work retard

IS A SHILL THREAD MADE BY EITHER SHARIABLUE OR R/MARCHAGAINSTTRUMP

IGNORE THESE KIND OF THREADS AND REMAIN VIGILANT
REMEMBER THAT COMPLACENCE KILLED THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN SO DON'T EXPECT THESE FUCKS TO GO AWAY IMMEDIATELY
REV UP THE REDPILL FILES AND START CHUNKING THEM INTO THE SHILL'S MINDS

>he says on Sup Forums

ahhh i see OP is a shill in jew clothing!

You're fucking stupid. Once evidence comes out that Assad wasn't behind the attack, Trump won't have to follow through with that threat. Faggot get your shareblue shit out of here.

Are you retarded?

Israel has been bombing the Syrian govt. on and off for the past few years, as well as supporting the opposition.

Syria is a traditional enemy of Israel.

Netanyahu was the first to come out in support of this strike.

>falling for kike propaganda

Literally kys

Whatever, the point is Trump cant be trusted.
He said he would not attack Syria and he just did.

He just lost a massive amount of followers.

Trump or President Yael/Kushner are all kike zionists, what else do u need to know?

You do have boots on the ground.

There are over 2000 soldiers in the Kurdish regions that are ready in the case of war.

You've been moving troops to Jordan, Lebanon and Kuwait in preparation.

The strike knocked out Syrian airforce jets and anti air positions in preparation for a war.

When grandmothers and women post on Sup Forums you know it's done.

We have to fight them and force them out.

Women destroy everything.

It's not propaganda that we're not at war you fucking idiot.

The reason people didn't want to go to war with Assad was because of the potential threat of a war with Russia. This event has not significantly hurt our relationship with russia as we still are not opposing the Assad regime, merely sending a message that we are fucking serious that he play by the rules, and make sure his military does as well. We have no boots on the ground in the country at all, and you act like we've driven tanks into Damascus.

Trump supporters will never admit to being wrong. Its human psychology. When you've been played for a fool this harshly, its easier to keep up the lie, than admit to being a total retard.

If he starts building the wall and has a good chance of getting two more Supreme Court appointments in the last 4 years, is that worth voting for even if he's otherwise a globalist kike puppet? Depends on where we are then, I guess.

>a comfy space for shitposting and NatSoc posting.
>Sup Forums has become a low IQ hivemind
So, nothing changed?

Agreed. Newfag here, but I stand with you old fuckers.

Bait

We didn't want to go to war with Assad because it's none of our fucking business.

Who the fuck are you to decide who dies 10,000 miles away?

t. cuck

The chemical weapons shit is bullshit propaganda akin to that before the Iraq war.

Although you haven't officially declared war, there are clear preparations being made for a war in the future.

All of the rhetoric being spewed right now is preparing the population for war.

>Trump lost supporters
>Pres Kushner
>kike zionists
How much is shareblue paying you? because you're not trying very hard.

If thinking that makes you more comfortable, good for you but you'd be incorrect

Jew

>worst think

Yes we will. We will turn on Trump in a second and we're on the brink of full out meme warfare against Trump if he chooses the globalists.

You pussy fake Anglos better find your fangs again. Trump is really (((/ourguy/))) now.

This board was irrelevant before Trump, literally a poor mans /news/

>everyone that disagrees with me is shareblue

Are you really this fucking blind?

Sup Forums is no longer Sup Forums its now /nu/pol its been compromised for a while now. A lot of Oldfags have just left because they got tired of dealing with newfags from T_D and endless shill post. Natsoc General is the only comfy board left and even then its not the same.

it was better that way

Except there literally was a chemical weapons attack and not even the syrian government denies it you fucking idiot. They even admit it was their planes that set it off, they simply claim that they bombed a building that had an unknown cache of chemical weapons in it, when the fact that chemical weapons were stored at the facility where the planes came from makes it pretty clear that they either intentionally or unintentionally loaded a gas bomb on the plane instead of a regular one.

>All of the rhetoric being spewed right now

Current rhetoric is not in favor of regime change in Syria.

Women came. Degenerate, stupid, hive-mind irrational women. Women are incompatible with ideology they just follow like the sheep.

>I'm Posting in a shill thread as a shill /nu/pol told me so.
Faggots are the new SJWs instead of yelling racist they yell shill and use it to justify ignoring facts. Fuck nu pol Fuck Trump. Hopefully all of us united against this kikery will drive them out and give us our board back.

You are a fucking idiot.

No just those who use the same anti-trump talking points found in leaked shareblue "Divide Sup Forums!" plans.
Threads:

I notice you didn't put a time stamp on this. Real Sup Forums turned on Trump minutes after the air strikes. All this proves is shareblue is a bandwagon jumper.

Are you fucking stupid in your fucking ass? (Serious question).

This is the first time America attacks Syrian government military target officially, they have done so many times before but then blaming it on various things.

Not even the Obama Administration publicly attacked Syrian Government, though they did so in shadow attacks but didnt say it openly.

This last attack by Trump is a huge red line because he said openly he is attacking a Syrian Government Military Base, an unprovoked attack as no American was ever hurt by the Syrians.

Under international law it is a direct declaration of war from US, Syria/Russia had all the rights to sink those 2 American War ships but they didnt.

Bunch of missiles launched by American warships, you know the air defence have minutes if not seconds to act.
One push of the button or some commander acting on their own could sink those American ships and then fucking American Zionist Neocons would go APE-SHIT and risk a large scale war and we are all fucked.

Trump gave in to globalist, was replaced, or was one of them from the beginning.
Or all combined.
Fuck, this is aint fucking Red Alert 2 Yuris revenge, we are on the brink of large scale war here.
Those sitting behind Pentagon desks in America dont feel the fear, that is whats worrying.

The chemical weapons 'attack' was an attack on a storage facility for chemical weapons. Trump and the mainstream media have been shilling the idea that "There is no doubt that the Assad regime is responsible for the attack" as a way to justify intervention.

>the fact that chemical weapons were stored at the facility

There is literally ZERO proof of this, it's just being parroted by the media and the government, they know that the plane took off from there but this would be perfectly compatible with the Russian and Syrian explanation.

Again, this facility was hit in order to disable a central Syrian Anti-Air position that only a week or 2 ago downed an Israeli jet. I fucking wonder why, maybe Israel and the US want free reign over Syrian airspace.

>Current rhetoric is not in favor of regime change

Except that it is, Trump and many others in the administration, including Nikki Haley and Tillerson have constantly stated that 'There is no place for Assad in the future of Syria'

They are pushing for regime change, and I pity that you're too blind to see this.

not agreeing with you doesnt mean more than disagreeing with you.
how about fuck shareblue and fuck you?
what you gonna do, another "false flag gas attack" in any random country? top kek this script is getting old.

You're in a SJW cult. Shareblue does not debate with facts. Anyone ITT will in a heartbeat. I've been doing it all night and you fags gave up. You're siding with kikes.

Fuck off.

Sup Forums is not united.

Your bullshit propaganda that someone is trying to divide us is a lie.

We have our own opinions.

We do not like what Trump is doing.

If he continues to push Globalism we're finished with him.

He's a one term president and we'll move on to the next opportunity.

It might be another 10 years until we have a chance, but it will come.

>flag
>>>/Saged/

Saged.

>write some fake shit
>sagedddd

Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

All this proves is that they're trying to capitalize on the genuine discontent felt by many people on Sup Forums.

We're not a fucking hivemind, we have our own opinions, many people held this opinion immediately after the attack, before these faggots caught onto it and tried to use it to their advantage.

If your scenario occurs it means the deep state set Trump up. Do you honestly believe the dems won't impeach him for bombing the wrong side.

Funny thing. Last week, Sup Forums hates Reddit and T_D as usual. However, Sup Forums didn't call everything people who are supporting T_D shills until yesterday.

It was too sudden.

It doesn't prove anything.

It could be a hoax.

Even if it's true it doesn't mean we shouldn't evaluate what Trump is doing and whether it's good or not.

Bump, its time to leave plebbit cucklets

Notice how they ignore proof. I'm telling you these fags are the new SJWs. Syria Justification Warriors.

Why should we support Trump if he has surrounded himself with globalists and intends to become a neocon?

How does that make any sense? Are you loyal to someone who betrays you?

this poster gets it

we didnt dislike Trump when they said we should then, and we wont do it now just cuz they say so.

We dislike Trump when he says one thing and does something different, looking like and acting like all the previous puppets aka George Bush 2.0

We are loyal to the Anglo greatness that the founding fathers created. Fucking up savages without fucking recourse. We will keep doing it until the world is nothing but fucking ashes.

/new/ wouldnt stand for his blatant kikery and backstabbing

>calling someone else a kike while supporting actions that only benifit kikes
Complete lack of self awareness

And yet, none of that happened, because you've misread the situation entirely. Trump is not opposed to the Assad regime, and they KNOW this, which is why neither they nor russia retaliated nor have either threatened to.

>The chemical weapons 'attack' was an attack on a storage facility for chemical weapons.

The claim is that they did not know this in advance. But that's bullshit and we both know it, because the airbase had the weapons, and they had no intel to suggest there were chemical weapons at the target beforehand or else it would have been retarded to go ahead with the bombing run. Clearly someone fucked up and loaded the wrong shit due to a bad order or simply not paying attention.

>There is literally ZERO proof of this, it's just being parroted by the media and the government, they know that the plane took off from there but this would be perfectly compatible with the Russian and Syrian explanation.

There are pictures on fucking sputnik showing them, and the "we bombed a chemical weapons facility" story came out AFTER the US revealed they had observed the flight.

>Except that it is, Trump and many others in the administration, including Nikki Haley and Tillerson have constantly stated that 'There is no place for Assad in the future of Syria'

>Except that it is, Trump and many others in the administration, including Nikki Haley and Tillerson have constantly stated that 'There is no place for Assad in the future of Syria'

That was Theresa May. Trump has said the air strike does not represent a desire for regime change. Tillerson said "the longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people".

Like I said way too many time in here, wait and see. Right now, we don't have many facts on the table. It is only been two days. Virtually, there's no information.

When you guys turn against Trump all suddenly and spamming Drumpf meme. Don't be surprised that some of us are suspicious of you.