If you went anti trump now , your a Redditor shill

If you went anti trump now , your a Redditor shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/company/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, my white nigger friend, you are the shill.

We're all a shills for our own interest pops.

Now you're going to tell me to go back to The_Donald right?

>me
Forgetting your proxy, friend? fucking shills, I swear

Trump was great because he didn't care what the neocons or leftists thought, he did what he wanted. If your argument is that he did this to please them, I'm even more disappointed

Exactly what reddit thinks actually

all shills

Politics are very complex. I love all the fags trying to read into this right now. North Korea is waving their dick in our face and this was a much needed assertion of trumps "wild card" style. Regardless of whether you support Assad, somebody needed to get fucked to show we don't mess around again.

my sides

>killing even ONE SAA soldier
>further reducing Assads air force when every single plane is with more than gold
Trump has the blood of innocents on his hands and now once again we are helping ISIS

the only thing we need to do right now is let Trump know we aren't cool with Jared Kushner bringing in Goldman Sachs globalists into his inner circle. Gary Cohn and Dina Powell are not to be trusted.

If you're pro trump, you're a kike shill.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Reddit and telling people that they have to go back?

Hilarious

Yeah, nice try, shill

Leftypol is on suicide watch LOL

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shareblue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.

Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.

Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless.

I've detailed everything in the thread already. You can even seen the Leftypol reddit shaming fail miserably. So, so low energy.

From yesterdays attack, to why it hurts Israel, to why it hurts China, to why once again it truly was 4D chess.

Pic related spread the word. I love you anons.

NO AIRSTRIPS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS DOCUMENTARY

They're already running combat missions again.

Shadilay.

when OP is a shill

what did the other 36 hit???

Because redditors can't blend in (don't understand how the site works) and want instant gratification. Often stealing content and reposting it on reddit and vice versa. They made Sup Forums go from a few million total posters to about 23 million in 2011-2013.

That's not to say it's every redditor that behaves like that, just a majority. Which is most of the site now. I personally don't have a grudge, but I understand why.

Shareblue (shareblue.com/company/) is actively paying people to spread anti-trump rhetoric. Spread the word and know that Anti-Trump boards are literally being funded by a giant media corporation.

because reddit is pleb trash and so is everyone that uses it.
If you were at your monthly Mensa meeting at the wine tasting memebers only bar discussing the Greeks' world view would you be happy if a bunch of lice carrying football fans from the titsbar down the road stumbled into your debate?