Aus/pol/ General - Saturday Night Edition

The Jews have had a Palestinian activist banned from Australia:

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-08/visa-of-prominent-palestinian-activist-bassem-tamimi-revoked/8428054

Three state by-elections in NSW today:

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-08/liberals-hope-to-keep-seats-despite-swings-in-nsw-by-elections/8427742

Terrorism in Queanbeyan?

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-08/queanbeyan-stabbing-accused-extradited-to-nsw/8427666

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-08/don-dale-escapees-both-arrested-after-highway-car-chase/8427572
adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/nick-xenophon-backs-company-tax-cut-in-exchange-for-electricity-package/news-story/955ac9f32229ff3eb6925dda7e3c3108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you up to tonight mates?

What's for dinner?

I am just having baked beans.

The official Aus/pol/ theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo

Who is depressed about Trump?

I have expected this all along so it didn't disrupt me much.

Who hit the gym today?

My arms are so sore I can barely move the mouse properly.

How happy would you be when you went to pick up your son from footy training and saw this thing supervising?

More abo wrangling problems in the NT:

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-08/don-dale-escapees-both-arrested-after-highway-car-chase/8427572

Is somebody going to save this thread from oblivion?

Just got door-knocked by a couple of mormons. One of them was some kind of shitskin.

genocide/10

Thanks for bumping the thread m8.

What are you up to tonight?

Hello m8. Nice macro.

is this the liberal cuckold thread?

What does that mean?

legit dissapointed, mate. Doesn't matter if he forewarned the Russians before he launched his faggot missiles at the airfield.

As for our own politics; Xenophon has GetUp and the Greens pissy because he backed a business tax cut while getting confirmation the Govt will back a solar thermal power plant in Port Augusta.

adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/nick-xenophon-backs-company-tax-cut-in-exchange-for-electricity-package/news-story/955ac9f32229ff3eb6925dda7e3c3108

So the Greens are pissy that Xenophon managed to wheedle a solar power plant out of the government.

Greens, pissy about a solar power plant being made.

Top kek.

Good on you, mate. I last hit the gym yest'dy

Yeah there is a big move to push Xenophon to the left. It happened with the penalty rates thing too.

He is quite vulnerable to pressure from that direction because the unions run ads targeting him and Labor has always hated him in SA.

Fresh cray. Boat bagged out today

They can get fucked. As far as I can see he is a pretty effective centrist who is good at getting stuff for SA.

>Greens

Irrelevant under Di Natale

I basically forget they exist most of the time now

sounds shit you should eat a burger instead instead of robbing mother nature you poofter

>effective centrist
Yes well as they say, if you try and straddle both sides of the fence you just end up with barbed wire up your balls.

Improve the quality of your posting or don't post at all please.

Sounds good m8.

Personally I don't like crab, crayfish, yabbies, lobster etc. The meat has a weird sweet taste.

my posts are artisan posts created by a master Australian shit poster you stupid Lebanese cunt

Pic related you have man tits like bill shorten cunt

O ok user. I won't harvest fresh delicious seafood and eat a manufactured pleb tier snack food instead.

good lad,
eating healthy is for melbourne tier faggots
real aussies eat meat pies and sausage roles

Had two pies after we got back. So it all balances out

no cunt natural food ruins it for the next week
just move to melbourne already

Bumping.

At work, slow night. What do we think of Christensen's idea to halt aid while we deal with the storm damage? Makes sense on the outset but we need to win hearts and minds in our area and keep on top of China.

Fuck. Already here. Been here three months and want to get the fuck out again allready

>he went to Melbourne
please drive a truck into a group of niggers when they start raping women

I'm smashing down some fried rice as a tribute to our asian overlords

well played

why? i've been here for 7 years and it's pretty tops cunt

nice meme

Hopefully I'll be back up north by the time that happens, so you cunts can go SG and call in an airstrike

> centrism takes half from both sides

Its called pragmatism you pleb.

>Christensen's idea to halt aid
This is one of those cheap populist things that you hear quite often.

It is not that it is wrong, just that it is such a small thing and misses the big picture.

nobody can content with me, i'm literally the most australian shitposter

Nah it's a cunt of a place

I have always liked fried rice. It needs to be really greasy though.

why are you talking as if a terrorist attack is something in the future? everyone knows the cunt who plowed down pedestrians in the CBD a while back was a terrorist.

melbourne needs to be carpet bombed.

Is that you posting from your phone in praise of yourself?

I hope so. "Well played" my arse. What a fucking cunt.

what is your reasoning, you unmelbourne cunt?
i bet you live in footscray or something

You mean he wasn't just an ice headed wog on a bender? Did the media lie to me?

How do we save Australia from its government?

Nah, bayside.

no cunt i don't use a meme phone because i'm not a hipster faggot
dumbphones ftw

>pragmatism
Centrist populism is not the same as being pragmatic.

Xenophon does not have the guts to take the hard positions no matter how right it would be.

>"Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam"
>"Wait hold on hold on, that guy who pulled a stunt right out of the literal Islamic State Magazines wasn't a terrorist, he had a greek name you see?"

these cunts need to make up their fucking minds. it was a terrorist attack.

gayside, am i right? you should be right at home in gayside

Nuke canberra

No you latte sipping flog, the most in cucked area has always been, and will always be from higher to bonbeach. Fuck you dandenong niggers

Give us the postal vote on faggot marriage. We are all very confident that Australia would vote NO.

>Old people vote in far greater numbers than the young
>Demographic shifts mean that the number of old people is rising
>Politicians therefore must pander to the old to stay in power
>The rising number of old people need more young workers to pay their pensions, thus they import foreigners to "work"

Is this why every party has the same stance on immigration, more of it so we can keep """growing""". It's a fucking pyramid scheme and it's driving me crazy, how do we escape from this boys? I can't even imagine what it's going to be like in Japan, the young will be enslaved by the old through democracy.

Dandy is where the real niggaz is at
Soft inner city hipster folk like you are the reason Melbourne is cuck central

The proofs think it's just a simple matter of changing on Howard era edit to the marriage Act (section 5 if I remember correctly, and I don't, often). The cascading shitstorm in amending all other relevant Acts will make the (((expensive))) plebiscite look like chump change in comparison

Makes me ashamed to have ever been a Green. Surely they weren't such a bunch of useless cunts when Bob Brown was leading them.

>Claims to be environmentalist
>Wants large population

Fuck palestinian activists and other terrorists

>was a green
>ever
fuck off out of australia now cunt

>Surely they weren't such a bunch of useless cunts when Bob Brown was leading them.

You dumb cunt, the Greens was literally founded by the people who ran the disbanded Australian Communist Party. Several of whom were known to be associated with the cold-war era KGB.

The Greens were ALWAYS shit.

>Doesn't draw a line directly west from dandy
>has no geographical concept of the actual part of the city he's talking about

gayside isn't relevant i wont waste brain room trying to know

Vote for anyone who promises to fuck over baby boomers
Or get rich so you dont have to worry

The Greens in each state had different origins. In Tasmania they were genuine environmentalists.

In NSW they were commies.

why the fuck are you arguing about what part of melbourne is relevant? melbourne deserves to be glassed.

>only non kangaroo fucker in thread

wew lad

also it's friday night you dummies :^)

Three by elections happening in NSW tonight. It's nothing much but it would be hilarious if the Libs lost them all.

t. cunt from darwin

WA Greens (Ludlam) also seem to be more rational libertarian types. It's a shame that the Stalinist wing from NSW has pretty much taken over the entire party.

sure is straight up here cunt

>World's most liveable city six years in a row
Success breed jealously.

I'm sure whatever poor shithole state full of ice addicts you're from is so much better.

>Or get rich so you dont have to worry

Isn't it this kind of attitude from the boomers that fucked everything though? Lol lets take out loads of debt, live in the moment #YOLO its free money, don't worry about it we have cash!

Even if you and I get rich and live comfortably the system is still corrupt and broken and the county will suffer. Boomers don't care because they're older and dying soon, doesn't matter who works only that they get their gibs.

Bet you voted for based Johhny in the 2003 election, you shabbos goy. LNP for life?

>2003 election
There was no such thing m8.

>I'm sure whatever poor shithole state full of ice addicts you're from is so much better.
it is, here i can leave my front door open and instead of getting robbed, cunts will start asking if i want to have a beer

i;'ve literally never registered to vote
it's a good way to be because i can blame everybody else for how the country is fucked up while not participating

not enrolling ever is the true redpill

(((democracy)))

See you in a month cunts, all going to plan.

2004 then.

Serious question: how did you manage to stay off the electoral roll?

We have to bite the bullet and weather a few shitty years before things get better. That will never happen though because it's currently political suicide because "whose going to pay for my comfortable retirement which I'll live in for the next 30 years" is the driving force of everyone over 60.

Same with housing affordability, can't do shit about that because the majority of the people responsible are boomers who make up the largest voting block. Boomers need to die before things get better.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a good conservative Sup Forums endorsed newspaper, columnist,social commentator, writer or public figure in AUS who isn't the One Nation party or Clive Palmer?

It's a fucking cuntsock of a place and you dont even realise
>mfw

Same here m8, not registered either, 27 years old

i just literally never enrolled
if you never enrol, they'll leave you alone
i hope :/

if you enrol, you're forced to partake in the (((democracy))) meme forever

Mark Latham.

There's a Fairfax columnist Rowan Dean who occasionally publishes in the courier. Bolts mostly a fuckwit,

I'm getting fucking hammered and shitpost on Sup Forums while I casually reply my pokemon fire red

What are you doing?

After the Boomers go, won't the next generation do the same thing? Part of the mongrelisation of white countries is the death of nationalism. People won't give two shits about Australia itself, they'll vote for their gibs just like the generation before them. How to we get out of this rut?

fuck boomers and fuck white people

any good racing games on mobile lads?

By the time Boomers die, Australia will be 50% white or less. We'll be fucked.

>gaming
>on a mobile
>not owning steam and a good pc

lmao pleb cunt
maybe if you save your cenno you can get a decent pc

Thanks fellas i'll check it out. I find aus politics boring compared to the rest of the world but i want to get a bit more serious about domestic stuff.

What are peoples thoughts on the labour party? I like the Malcom's sycophant speech.

>What are you doing?
I just ordered Domino's pizza. I don't even like it but I'm hungry and I can't be bothered leaving the house.

>>not owning steam and a good pc
ah yes the so called pc "master race"

boomers must die

Thanks fellas i'll check it out. I find aus politics boring compared to the rest of the world but i want to get a bit more serious about domestic stuff.

Is it taking ages for anybody else's posts to materialise?

>not just finding literally any non-shit tier pizza places in your neighbourhood and eating the shit that is dominoes

you deserve that disgusting shit