Russian Sup Forums Syria-Trump video statement and sacrifice to Kek

After the attack on Syria shills and Redditfags were so immensely annoying that there was no choice but to record and release a statement to draw the line in the sand.

the_donald fags and shills GTFO. /mlpol/ was the greatest thing in years because it was free of your degeneracy and full of brotherly Sup Forums and /mlp/ autism.

youtu.be/Z0rpErktBW0

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/company/)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
youtube.com/watch?v=39jhm-ip2oE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe

/mlpol/ lives on if you can find us. Most of us left after April 1st and were hiding in /qa/ until it was frozen.
I'm not posting a link because T_D are everywhere.
Take initiatve and find us.
4/pol/ is dead and we're never coming back.

This is just some extremely new level of autism

And that was exactly what/pol/ was about before the redditors began to circlensure jerk. There was more oc in those few hours of /mlpol/ than the shills created in months. I doubt there will be any raid or initiative going on with those faggots around. Better leave this board for good if you want any of the old Sup Forums action. Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums without dicks now.

Then the goal was reached.

This is some funny shit.

>And who is your son in law? The kike.
Don't know why but I lol'd hard at that part.

it fits right in

Don't burn your hat early, you should save it for when Trump really fucks up and people do it in mass

APPLE PONY WAT ARE EVEN DOING!?

>dat shadilay drop
>/mlp/ cameo
>fade to black

bretti kino

Shareblue (shareblue.com/company/) is actively paying people to spread anti-trump rhetoric. Spread the word and know that Anti-Trump boards are literally being funded by a giant media corporation.

>kills civvies & soldiers, destroys military assets
>for "muh children"
>still supporting it

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

stay there

Let me stop you at election promise and remind you that you never trust or believe that shit, just a bunch of hot air, you guilible fucks

>pony in the background
This is a Jewish production.

you are the only one shilling here, Sup Forums is not your place

Check out mine
youtube.com/watch?v=39jhm-ip2oE

You're such a faggot

lol so what if we turn on trump what are they going to do then? It's not like we're going to become Hillary or democrat supporters and any candidate they put forward we'll smash... most of us supported Trump because Hillary was just to much to handle the other half supported Trump for the lulz and the rest actually believed his politics

kys

If someone was paying for my autism I'd have been so rich that I could buy your whole kurwa country and ship all of your citizens to clean shit in Europe.

Oh wait.