Regularly interact with white people

>regularly interact with white people
>start thinking they're friendly nice people
>come to pol to remind myself what they're really thinking behind their fake smiles

I can see through you you fuckers, i know your itching to lynch me along with my family.

i will help the jews at the cost of my own life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=347to413eVU
youtube.com/watch?v=1lQPJMrTeno
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good goyim

never relax

Yes I hate black people and also Hispanic Americans.

Let me give you a little redpill OP.

and i hate you too, i will help the jews will all my power if it means getting rid of you and your kind.

I would rather have the earth be inherited by jews than your kind.

Blacks fought in the ranks of the Nazis right along side the whites.
You didn't know that, did you?

Wow, rude.

>i will help the jews at the cost of my own life
You would've done that anyway since you're american

You can't change the past, the only thing i'm worried about is the present.

You want to help these people?

Why do you help the Fake crypto-Jews?

Me too, man. They're jealous useless garbage.

Thats racist wtf

>i will help the jews at the cost of my own life.
you got that right, nigger

Go back to Africa if you hate being around white then fucking nigger.

They offered you repatriation. Go live in Liberia or else be grateful they tolerate you in their society. Either way just stop whining.

>They get rid of your kind when they're finished.

Yeah, people are assholes on the inside.

Shocking!

Too bad for you nigger. If you hate the white man so much then you should go back to you ancestral hut in your ancestral African village.

It is. what of it?

Are you going to pretend you aren't?

Is it that surprising to know that the same hatred you hold for my people i hold for you?

im white and i love all races. Some would consider me semetic though cause my grandfather was half sand

>regularly interact with non white people at University
>start thinking they're nice people
>Trump is elected and I hear 'Fuck white people' and 'Death to whites' from multiple non whites
This ended any notion of supporting civic nationalism. All you non whites are the same at heart; you hate whites deep down.

>i will help the jews at the cost of my own life.
That does tend to be what Jews take from people who help them.

You should be happy we keep inside what we truly think of you and how we truly view you.

Op I don't hate, I just think of you as inferior, like a cat, except wilder, like a monkey. Like a monkey let out of the zoo exhibit. Except in this Bizzarro world of ours, we don't catch the monkey and put it back in the zoo or dispatch it. No instead we give it rights and Pat's on the back when they do something human like.

White discrimination is just as bad as minority discrimination.

But who bought them?

But the jews want to lynch you too

Lol didn't you watch the HWNDU streams? This site is 99% mystery meat. The only white people are ruralite Canadians like me and some of the Europeans.

????

you are cattle to them, literally subhuman

You're right OP. us white folk want all you Jews and dirt skins cleansed from the earth. don't worry cunt, your time will come soon enough

>regularly interact with dogs
>start thinking they're friendly nice dogs
>come to discovery channel to remind myself what they're really thinking behind their fake wagging tails

What about us australians

>Go back to Africa

I will, but only after the jews subjugate your kind.

Out, nigger

>Implying the Jews don't hate darkies more than we do.
The difference is, we hate certain minorities because of their actions- what they contribute to society and our personal experiences with them.
Jews hate all non-Jews because they are goyim- animals and scum in the words of the Torah. A good nigger like Ben Carlson is actually well-liked on Sup Forums, but a Jew will despise any non-Jew whatever their character.

Sorry, senpai. I forget you guys sometimes because you believe Santa rides a surfboard.

>regularly interact with emus
>start thinking they're friendly nice animals
>come to pol to remind myself what they're really thinking behind their fake stares

The white power stuff is just a meme, in reality everyone will be spared so long as they bow to the superior Asian race.

I wholeheartedly accept being cattle to them if it means they get rid of your kind.

>hates whites
>won't move to a black nation

If you hate whites just fucking leave. Go live among blacks.

That explains how most people here are fucking retarded.

I agree. The jews might think we are human animals. But at least they are quiet about it. White man youre so stupid for not controllin gyour children and their internet connections. Willing their heads with things like supremacy. Your spoiled larper children ruined the good mans reputation in just a decade of abusing their internet connections.

The white man at teh top of the social ladder, is now trickling down the very bottom all because of his lack of respect, dignity, and humbleness.

Respect has to be earned, and you just throw it away with this website. Toss your collective races achievements right down the garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lQPJMrTeno

This makes me feel better about not hiring you lazy niggers at my store.

Keep dreaming, nigger
Eastern Europeans beat the shit out of your kind and don't care about "muh racism"
Besides you niggers are all the same, hate white men but crave for white woman

I cant speak for every other member of the master race, but I try to wake up with a clean slate, hoping encounters with people darker than a brown paper bag are not like every other ive encountered up until that point.
i mean, you are basically saying that white people are nice to you when it matters and not - allegedly- when it doesn't matter.
thats brownthink.

This makes me feel better about not hiring you lazy niggers at my store.

This isnt your country, this is red mans land. Youre just an invader. White ppl be like "dear conquered peoples, please leave us alone now" lmao. so funny. Nah were not gonna leave you alone. Not because of what your ancestors did. But because of what you did with your internet connection. You larped to your hearts content for the lulz. Now pay the price mr anonmyous.

I will help the jews take from you what your ancestors took from others.

The day the jews finally subjugate the white man is the day i will happily leave the united states of Israeli.

>Pat's

You're one of the monkeys as well, though. Into the zoo with you.

shh bean. Know your place little beanito.

they're the ones keeping you niggers down, you dumb nigger.
they want everyone to be as dumb as you so we're easier to control.
Whites--Europeans--freed black people from slavery the world over. That was us, that was our idea: "no slaves anymore."
This is why we think you're fucking dumb--you give us proof. Read a fucking book, stop being a moron, and watch how fast the "racism" vanishes.
Pic related is what Clinton's cabal has you protesting. More evidence that you're dumb as a fucking rock.

Thank god Planned Parenthood still kills hundreds of thousands of you niggers every year. Otherwise our nation would be sucked dry from welfare.

>Sup Forums now has kangzposters

AROUND WHITES
NEVER QUITE RIGHT

Why not leave now so you don't have to deal with white people anymore?

You're a puppet to the Jews, OP.
We don't really care about you.
You're their knife against us.
An obstacle to be removed, at best.

You're paranoid Nigger

I am brown and I will fight for black supremacy. The white mans time is over. 500 years. Paradigm shift. Hes nothing but an albino. A diseased recessive weak man. And he is deeply ashamed of it. Terrified of the truth. It makes him melt. There is no supremacy in a deficiency.

t. Mongrel thinking he's white

Pol has alwasy had broken home billy. This is your capital. The land of your never ending despair.

Too bad niggers in Africa still drink their tribesmen cum to become a man.

true fact

>would rather be viewed as subhuman cattle than live in their own ethnic communities in their own countries

jesus christ niggers are retarded
no wonder you didnt evolve past mud huts in thousands of years

"some people think she is against the liberation of women"
at least they acknowledge muslim women are not yet liberated. another 1400 years and they might be empowered. in 1400 more, they might be independent. 1400 more, and they might be able to leave the house without a male relative. 1400 more and they will be able to drive a car except it won't matter because by then, islam will be declared "world religion" by the 11 muslims left on earth that havent blown themselves up yet and the last 2 women will be imprisoned baby factories just like the first 1400 years of islam.

Pol really is a blessing, i'd have been ignorant of what you kind are really like behind those fake smiles if it wasn't for pol.

I can honestly say that i would rather watch the world burn to ashes than have a world where your kind gets to be happy and run around skipping with smiles on your faces.

That's nice OP.
Hey, you should appreciate this.

>“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,”
- Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

Definition for goyim: a Jewish name for a non-Jew.

The Zionists will destroy you too.

Pretty sure no one in this thread thinks your white. Will anyone stand up for this man and defend his claim brazilians are white. I will wait. LMAO. Nobody?

Austriabro are you using proxy?

Too bad your whore of a mother filed for divorce and broke you billy. Too bad your skin color didnt count when it mattered.

Post pic of hand and prove you're white then

Go back to Africa nigger. This was never your home and you don't have the numbers.

We'll crush you faggots easily.
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

Why not go back to Africa? This is a real question.

I may dislike certain races as a whole but I always judge people individually when I interact with them.

Otherwise would be autism.

Checked

yeah, but whites are your only hope. What do you think will happen if we are gone?

yes goyim
we love blacks
only thing we love more than blacks are robots

Her power level is much higher than yours mr nobdy plz save da white race. No one is going to save you from mother nature Albino. You should have been humble. Because the secret is gonna come out.

its funny how the only outrage this got when it plastered all over a college campus was because the stick men had the star of david on them "like muh holocaust so i must take them all down so nobody see it but only cuz muh holocaust"

I bet your parents divorce feels like you were aborted.

Is billyposting a new meme?

>muh albino meme
nigger detected. There's a massive difference between an albino, who has no pigmentation, and a white person, who does have pigment, only less of it, because of where their people evolved.
Speaking of evolution.

We dont need them. We already won. We watched white supremacy get SLAIN. Youre just bleeding out and rotting now. Festering. Black president. 8 years. Where was the gas and rope? Yall did nothing. Bark bark bark doggo.

Its just not your world to covet no more albino.

Should've changed the file name desu
Also
Here, have a nordic, much better than your shitty black girls

If you niggers don't go back to where you came I will not only slaughter all of you but I will make sure that you suffer long before death I will not rest until all of you fucks are bleeding out their dickholes onto the ground forming a giant red mess that I will force feed you then comes the Jews who will be frozen mutilated and fed to unsuspecting poor children from 3rd world countries

Nice pic of some LOSERS. LMFAO.

you say this as the jews gain more power as the day passes while you simply proclaim they must be stopped.

I help the jews daily while you simply complain daily about the jews influence.

Your time will come soon.

Do you really think we'd just let you dumb niggers take it? You ruin everything you touch, and you're idiots.
We'll mop the floor with you, as we always have, spear boy.
You faggot people didn't even know how the wheel worked before we came and showed you.
HAHAHAHAHA
see

Youll never be white and it kills you inside brown man. Lmfao. So pahtetic. Black women are the best. White girls have no ass. Albino genetics.

meme lol. Youre just ashamed of what you are. Youve been lied to. Albinos are not pale red eyed pale faces. Albinos can be born with some melanin. Your whole world is fake. And it will crumble. And I will smile as everything you love disintegrates before your eyes.

No you won't Jonathan.

cry me a river

t. lonely weak bitch.

user, the left (Jew party) is done already, and the neo-cons are being replaced by white nationalists.
You can LARP like you're some discreet agent working against us every day, all you like.
Doesn't change the fact that we're winning.

What the heck you mean?

lol, not knowing how genetics work