I unironically want this man to nuke America out of existence

I unironically want this man to nuke America out of existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI
youtu.be/AWyVd1iKa-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

the money russian politicians stole, their relatives and homes all in the USA

amen

You do realize this ends everything, not just America. Not even Abbos would survive

inb4 he nukes u

based putin...

Same desu

>this mad about assad's precious airfield
HAHAHHAAHA

>I unironically want this man to nuke America out of existence.
lol you are all coming down with us if he pulls that shit, we will leave the world in ruins before dying off

I unironically wish your opinion mattered

If they will nuke America you can be sure you will be nuked too.

I don't care. I am happy to risk my life to kill the whore of Babylon (Jewmerica).

I agree.

mate just annex that shit
heaps of good land to enslave amerifats on

>I don't care. I am happy to risk my life to kill the whore of Babylon (Jewmerica).
then do something about it instead of shitposting

I just want him to put America in it's place and make them see they cannot run the world anymore, but the only way that is achievable is through a Nukin'

>america gets nuked
>america in turn shits all over the world and releases nukes in every direction

How would the americans react if LA and New york were turned into craters?
Would be so easy to get at Trump, just wait till he tweets something.
Burgers would be rekt

you are already leaving the world in ruins though

>Unironically wanting communism
gtfo with this cuckoldry

Same, unironically

>russia
>communist

i agree
end us Putin

I unironically agree with you.

I want ww3

found your selfie, OP

durrr

Fuck off cunt

I unironically want to live in timeline where USSR nuked westerners in 50s

LOL @ thinking the Whore of Babylon is America only. It's the entire system, including your country. That rides the Beast (political system) that came out of the wild, uncontrollable sea (humanity). You can't kill the beast, you can't change the waves of the sea.

But anyway. You talk about Jewmerica. Your entire country is controlled by Zionists as well. Every European and Western country was conquered decades before either of us were born. You can't stop it. You clearly don't even know what it is.

How's Daniel Craig going to achieve that?

He won't do it. We're unofficial allies with the western world.

Russia is the reason to keep NATO financed, Russia helped Ukraine to start to infiltrate the EU. The USA is useful for our government as a scapegoat and something like Jews here.

dur

Same, i would leave to see every nation on earth turn around say fuck you to america, don't trade, isolate them, then work towards real solutions to world peace.

What's the differences between blacks and sandniggers?

proof or GTFO

NUKE AUSTRALIA OUT OF EXISTENCE TOO

putin is a pussy manlet who wont do shit. america is cancer but dont think russia is any better

>Australia

sage

sandniggers have culture.
Arabs could probably be better than whites if they dropped islam

Nuking every major city in the middle east would probably be more beneficial.

While America and Russia find out which of them is steeper, China laughs at them

Alright guys who gave the aussie the right to have an opinion? Stay on your prison island please.

And i want 200,000,000 dollars, but guess what, we don't get what we want

They didn't do that for the Roman or British empires, it's not going to happen to us. We're on top, we get to fuck everyone else, that's how it's always worked.

see this is why no one likes you australians

Thats not putin thats daneil craig

I'm cool with death. Better than being a slave to capitalism.

>Average IQ of 84
Nope.

F

Was nice knowing you, burgerbros. Thanks for the happy meals.

do people actually take this vodka nigger manlet with repressed sexual feelings serious?

This.

The most powerful people in the world take Putin very seriously. You should too.

op is a faggot,

I can't take manlets serious

youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI

These words hit me hard my anglo friend. There is no bastion of western civilization for us to turn to. The sad thing is the best outcome at this point is a violent civil war where many of us die but come out victorious.

youtu.be/AWyVd1iKa-I

Dont forget Israel and Germany. And Sweden.

Islam is what makes Arabs "better" (more fierce, dominant, protective of culture, sexist)