Nothing happened in Sweden

It was just alt-right as usual.

if i lived in sweden and a refugee broke into my house and i punched him in the face and had him on the ground would i end up being arrested

Check out those typical Swedes on the bus shelter ad

same in 90% of western countries, only america has real freedom

What caused this attack?
>This attack was caused by climate change, more CO2 makes people unhappy and terroristic
- Bill Nye
>No this was caused because of toxic masculinity, it was a CIS, straight male who did this!
-Anita Sarkesian
>No, it was because of US imperialism, even though Sweden hardly ever joins America, it is still because of that
-Noam Chomsky
>It was not a truck that was used, trucks have nothing to do with trucks
-Obama
>I did this for the same reason as all the other terrorists, because I'm a Muslim, and the Qu'ran clearly tells us to kill infidels
-The terrorist

WHo to believe?

wait you can't protect your house in other countries

wtf I love usa now

Congrats on a terrible thread Jew

SO PROGRESSIVE

SWEDEN YES

holy shit that bitch has a gun!!

>--- Think About It --- Think About It --- Think About It ------ Think About It --- Think About It --- Think About It ---

from cucked to trucked...damn right wingers again

In Czech'em Lands you'd be able to legally drop him dead with your legally owned sidearm. But if he turned and start running away, you're not allowed to drop him anymore.

typical swede on swede crime
move along, nothing to see here

How did Trump know about this months beforehand? Who's feeding him this type of information?

Yes, you would probably go to jail for a couple of years. In fairness, he would also be sentenced to 40 hours of community service for not being familiar with the Swedish custom of not committing burglary. Then he might return to take his revenge on you by raping your wife while you are in jail and he'll be sentenced to 1 month in jail. Deportation? Of course not, white Swedish males aren't deported, so why should foreigners be deported?

Is all that beer OKay? Didn't get bruised, did it?

>same in 90% of western countries

lolwut

in case you're not trolling...

is that what they teach in your in Thoughtcrime & Relearning class?
is that why you guys put up with all of this, including the private corporations making minimum $350/day per unaccompanied "child" refugee -- because you think it's happening in every other country?

my only experience with a swedish person was when some swede randomly joined me and my friends teamspeak server for no reason

we spoke for about an hour and in the end he pretty much said that me and my mate were 'privileged' because we dont have to learn any languages other than english whereas he has to learn like 5 and that we should be forced to learn more

why are swedish people like this?

I hate to sound insensitive, but it is Swedish immigration policies since the mid-1970's that have caused this (ergo fucking Boomers again).

The Swedish left wanted to rub the right and centre right's noses in the excrement of cultural diversity and also import voters who would support leftist policies.

Time and again draconian methods have been used to silence critics and prevent the collection and publication of statistics and data that would demonstrate the folly of Swedish immigration policies.

Sorry, but this is a self-inflicted wound that can only be resolved by the reversal of leftist policies and deportation / forced return of those unwilling to abide by Swedish laws and integrate with Swedish society.

As per fucking usual it is the niggers and sand niggers looking for a free ride while laughing at Whitey.

Fuck that noise.

There was no beer because the attacker stole the truck before it was loaded

>There was no beer because the attacker stole the truck before it was loaded

Thank god for that. I was seriously worried for a moment there. Phew!

I would stab the muzzie with a kitchen knife until it dies. Then I won't give a fuck what kind of punishment the traitors give me.

>I would stab the muzzie with a kitchen knife until it dies. Then I won't give a fuck what kind of punishment the traitors give me.

If someone burgles your house and you disable them or kill them who is going to know unless you create so much fucking noise that the police come or you wake the neighbours.

Just stab the fucker, clean up the blood with bleach then wrap the body in several layers of polythene and take it somewhere like Delsjön marshlands, unwrap it and dump it in a water / mud filled bog.

Who's going to find it? Who's going to look? Who's going to bring this shit back to your door (providing you don't do stupid bullshit like leave your DNA everywhere)

As long as you clean-up thoroughly with good bleach and then air the house / apartment the chances of anything happening are pretty much zero.

Because that's what you learn in school. The Swedes you talk to on Sup Forums are basically like North Korean dissenters who have somehow managed to escape the giant propaganda machine that is the Swedish government. Most are like the guy you met on TS.