Shills are shilling it up tonight. We still support Trump faggots

Shills are shilling it up tonight. We still support Trump faggots.

I don't. I supported Assad long before Trump.

Fuck you OP.

Support ideas.
I never "supported" Trump, I rolled the dice for something better than the Hildebeast and neocon forign policy

get mad shills

Sup Forums doesn't support neocons, shill for your kike-wars somewhere else

nobodt is mad at you, for the most part everyone's angry at shitty foreign policy

yeah it's shills

but also we have to see where he takes it. if it stops here he'll be at an advantage

You shills think youre hot shit, doncha?

Yes we do. But he still fucked up big time, and there's a limit

t. Ivan Ivanovitch

Nope.
Fuck off back to your own site. You know the one.

.10 has been deposited in to your account.

leftist shills are better than redditors

Looks incredibly real and not fake at all, what with the artifacts around the usernames. And for all I know this is from a Trump shill discord trying to discredit anyone who dares criticise the perfect God Emperor who can do know wrong.
Look, I supported him during the elections because of his policies. If he's no longer sticking to his policies then I'm done with him.

>we
No we only support Ron Paul and Hitler, nu/pol/ scum

.10 cents deposited into your shill account

Have fun with your jews.
PS they hate you

I don't even know who is shilling who anymore tbqh famalam. Can I get a quick rundown?

Alright mate. I can see when discussion isn't welcome.

Everyone not supporting OUR PRES is a shill.

Fuck off JIDF shill.

We memed Trump into his position.

Without us Trump wouldn't be president.

Now he's becoming a globalist neocon.

Sup Forums is loyal to ideology not personality.

Trump is showing signs of betraying us.

Concern Trolls are shills. We fully support the President of the United States! MAGA!

>We still support Trump faggots.
Assad > ZOG Trump and his jew son in law

>we still support trump

No. He fucked up and he and king neocon Rex Tillerson can die for all I care. I don't give a fuck about Assad, but the war is pretty much over, or it was. He's nothing more than a scam artist taking the Tax payers money for his 100th vacation to florida. No one supports his sorry ass no more, except Bush-era evangelicals and retarded as fuck Trump babies who don't want to feel like they were betrayed. Let this be the quickest 4 years of our lives.

MAGA

Wait what? wat happen?

>we
I'm not your friend cocksucker

Damn, you've just managed to avoid all criticism. This is an even better rebuttal than the old
>inb4 all possible counterarguments
technique

>Trumpshills calling us shills