The Cubans?
The CIA?
The CIA and Cubans?
Ted Cruz's dad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtube.com/watch?v=tsMExEeqYLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#Defection_to_the_Soviet_Union
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/06/this-kremlin-leader-bragged-about-tipping-a-u-s-presidential-election/?utm_term=.a8260fbf45f7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Marcello
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ted Cruz did it. Ted Cruz is also the zodiac killer.

the jews

Ted Cruz

Ted Jews

(((them)))

>So who did it, Sup Forums?

The clintons/bushes

(((They))) did it.

It was George Soros. It's always him

Who do you think? The Federal Reserve and their (((allies))).

>JFK: Let's remove federal reserve
>Federal reserve: Oh no you don't, CIA come help
>CIA: On it

The deep state was created in response to JFK's insane arrogance during the crisis. He got capped because people decided keeping someone around who would risk the country getting nuked over humbling himself is not a viable path.

seems pretty clear

Israel and American traitor jews

*psst*

pass it on!

The fucking reptiles , but dont sweat it , Kennedy was also one of them. Nice Burger History you got there.

>So who did it, Sup Forums?
The same people who would have done it to Trump if he did not bend a knee on the Syria attack.

The mob, the FBI and possibly LBJ.

The shadow government, the secret societies that he mentioned in his speech.
Such a covert-op probably CIA was involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

youtube.com/watch?v=tsMExEeqYLo

Historian Micheal Parenti points out the Oswald could not shoot, wasan intelligence agent and JFK had beef with the CIA. Also some the SS agent was called to safety from the president's side.

The military industrial complex strikes again.

CIA, Republicans, Commies, Obama. Who knows.

what are those two faggots in the front doing? I understand that the driver is driving but shouldn't the other guy be at least looking back?

Da J00s

>“I went to this party,” Kennedy said. “It was given by a group of people who were big money contributors and also Zionists and they said to me, ‘We know that your campaign is in terrible financial shape.’ The deal they offered me was that they would finance the rest of this campaign if I would agree to let them run the Middle Eastern policy of the United States for the next four years.”

>reported by Seymour Hersh in his 1991 book The Samson Option and Richard Reeves in his 1993 book President Kennedy: Profile of Power

Russians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#Defection_to_the_Soviet_Union

>Kennedy’s first encounter with Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion took place in a Manhattan hotel room in the spring of 1961. Ben-Gurion was in New York on a fund-raising mission and Kennedy happened to have been in the city on some other business, so an impromptu meeting was set up for the two men and several key aides. At one point during their get-together, the president pulled Ben-Gurion aside and said quietly, “You know, I was elected by the Jews. I have to do something for them.”

>Ben-Gurion described himself as “shocked” by Kennedy’s crudely political approach: “I’m a foreigner. I represent a small state. I didn’t come to him as a Jew, as a voter.”

>According to Reeves, the prime minister was more than just shocked. “Ben-Gurion was offended. He was the founder and leader of a nation, not a politician from Brooklyn.”

Show proofs that JFK is dead.

>“I would have to play down the Middle East as a matter of deep concern to [him],’ Kennedy’s secretary of state, Dean Rusk, acknowledged years later. Rusk (who had adamantly opposed the creation of Israel when he headed the State Department’s UN desk in the late 1940s) added that he couldn’t “remember that Kennedy had any fresh ideas about the Middle East crisis.”

>Kennedy's Secretary of State Rusk wanted Israel to agree to take back at least ten percent of the total number of Arabs who had left Israel since the creation of the state.

Jews hired the mafia for the hit.

He was decrepit in his 40's and would be nearing 100 right now.

He's dead.

>Due to the increasingly heating Cold War, there was a push to befriend Nationalist Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser

>Where Kennedy differed from Eisenhower in courting Nasser was in the assumption that Arab nationalism, far from being a breeding ground for Soviet influence and infiltration, might actually constitute a bulwark against Russian advances in the region.

>“Only a few years ago,” said Undersecretary of State Chester Bowles in 1961, “all thoughtful observers were clearly concerned about Soviet penetration into the Middle East. Many thought that Egypt…was on the road to Soviet control. Yet today Nasser’s nationalism fiercely combats internal Communism and his relations with the U.S.S.R. grow increasingly cool.”

>As part of his all-out effort to win Nasser’s affection, Kennedy pushed hard for large increases in aid to Egypt, and in early 1962, following an Israeli retaliatory strike in Syria, instructed his UN ambassador to vote to condemn Israel in the Security Council.

most unlikely since Kruschev actually liked JFK

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/06/this-kremlin-leader-bragged-about-tipping-a-u-s-presidential-election/?utm_term=.a8260fbf45f7

Trump knows, why do you think he has dark circles under his eyes after bombing Syria? They're making him play their game

>During the final days of the Eisenhower presidency, the Americans had learned that a facility on the outskirts of the Negev town of Dimona was not, as the Israelis were claiming, a textile plant, but rather, in the words of CIA director Allen Dulles, “a nuclear complex [which] probably included a reactor capable of producing weapons-grade plutonium.”

>Aware that the secret was out and that further prevarication would alienate the U.S., Ben Gurion publicly announced, on December 21, 1960, that Israel had indeed received a nuclear reactor from France, and vowed that it would not be used for military ends.

>But the true scope of Israel’s nuclear program was far greater than Ben-Gurion was prepared to divulge, and the Israeli government had its hands full as it tried to allay the Kennedy administration’s growing unease. When, after much wrangling and delay, the White House finally agreed to sell Hawk anti-aircraft missiles to Israel – the first arms deal between the two countries – one of the conditions the U.S. insisted on was that it be allowed to inspect the Dimona facility. Ben-Gurion agreed, but an inspection of the actual plant was the last thing he had in mind.

>As Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman wrote in Friends in Deed: Inside the U.S.-Israel Alliance, “Abba Eban recall[ed] that when a team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”

>Russians
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#Defection_to_the_Soviet_Union

How is this not common knowledge? How did everyone not all understand it at the time? It's so fucking obvious. Back in the sixties, what did the evening news say, every night, was the biggest threat to America's way of life? The USSR!

The KGB got hold of a disgruntled former Marine, gave him a Russian qt wife and enough training to snipe JFK, and the rest is history.

Probably some crazy coalition of the Cubans, the CIA, mobsters, the soviets, jews and Ted Cruz's dad.

Kennedy would write an infamous letter to Ben-Gurion, demanding that the Israelis cease their nuclear program, stating that it was unwarranted while warning that it would merely escalate tensions in the region.

>Dear Mr. Prime Minister:

>I welcome your letter of May 12 and am giving it careful study.

>Meanwhile, I have received from Ambassador Barbour a report of his conversation with you on May 14 regarding the arrangements for visiting the Dimona reactor. I should like to add some personal comments on that subject.

>I am sure you will agree that there is no more urgent business for the whole world than the control of nuclear weapons. We both recognized this when we talked together two years ago, and I emphasized it again when I met with Mrs. Meir just after Christmas. The dangers in the proliferation of national nuclear weapons systems are so obvious that I am sure I need not repeat them here.

>It is because of our preoccupation with this problem that my Government has sought to arrange with you for periodic visits to Dimona. When we spoke together in May 1961 you said that we might make whatever use we wished of the information resulting from the first visit of American scientists to Dimona and that you would agree to further visits by neutrals as well. I had assumed from Mrs. Meir's comment that there would be no problem between us on this.

>We are concerned with the disturbing effects on world stability which would accompany the development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel. I cannot imagine that the Arabs would refrain from turning to the Soviet Union for assistance if Israel were to develop a nuclear weapons capability - with all the consequences this would hold. But the problem is much larger than its impact on the Middle East. Development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel would almost certainly lead other larger countries, that have so far refrained from such development, to feel that they must follow suit.

>As I made clear in my press conference of May 8, we have a deep commitment to the security of Israel. In addition this country supports Israel in a wide variety of other ways which are well known to both of us. [4-1/2 lines of source text not declassified]

>I can well appreciate your concern for developments in the UAR. But I see no present or imminent nuclear threat to Israel from there. I am assured that our intelligence on this question is good and that the Egyptians do not presently have any installation comparable to Dimona, nor any facilities potentially capable of nuclear weapons production. But, of course, if you have information that would support a contrary conclusion, I should like to receive it from you through Ambassador Barbour. We have the capacity to check it.

I trust this message will convey the sense of urgency and the perspective in which I view your Government's early assent to the proposal first put to you by Ambassador Barbour on April 2.

>Sincerely,

>John F. Kennedy

Shortly afterward John Fitzgerald Kennedy would be assassinated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Marcello

you dopes

Cia for ((them)) fun fact sr bush was directly involved and was rewarded by being given cia director spot followed by president office, nother fun fact linden was redecorated the oval office b4 Kennedy was shot as he didnt like the color and wantes to be comfy in his new big boy office.

It is well known that Charles Voyde “Chuck” Harrelson (father of Woody Harrelson) was in Dallas on the day Kennedy was shot and was photographed as one of the "hobos".

He was a notorious mob contract killer and died in prison. He pretty much admitted that he was responsible before he died, though nothing was done officially as it went against the FBI policy of covering up the assassination.

The bigger question is who organised it? I'm guessing it was the CIA / Johnson who hated Kennedy although not in the way or for the reasons that Oliver Stone put forward in the movie JFK.

I feel like the Dallas EAS going off this week end was intended to send a message, to remind people of something that happened there once before.

It was Oswald but he obviously had help from someone.

the Immortal Aryan

Assad

Also, sage.

Nope. He is a red herring intended to distract, likewise Ruby (((Rubenstein))), who killed Oswald, was working with the Israelis.

shouldn't you be shilling for Assad and telling everyone you're upset Trumps a neocob?