When your anti-establishment hero turns out to be the establishment

Stupid fucking trump faggots suck a cock.

You morons actually believed the shit he said on the campaign trail. How naive can you be? You really thought a guy going out to the rustbelt pandering to a bunch of rednecks was going to follow through?

Trump was just saying whatever Bannon told him to say. Bannon knows how rustbelt people think because he's from rural Virginia. Now Trump is in power and he's just doing whatever establishment faggots tell him to do. Hillary Clinton and Angela Merkel are praising the Syrian missile strike.

So much for draining the swamp huh?

Pic related: Your uncle who lives in a shitty small town in Iowa

>implying Hillary Clinton would be better.

Of course she wouldn't be.

But rural and suburban retards actually believed that Trump was going to "liberate" them from corrupt politicians or some shit.

Take the black pill and realize you're all faggots

>Take the black pill and realize you're all faggots
No.

Are you ready to go to war over jew bitch Ivanka emotions ?

Praise kek! Based Ivanka, Trump's super hot daughter!

So fucking hot! We're lucky to have such a total babe in the white house! I'm so jealous that Trump gets all of that ass lmao praise kek MAGA

WOW KEK IS HERE PRAISE HE GOT THE DIGITS I GUESS THAT MEANS TRUMP ISN'T A ZIONIST NEO-CON PUPPET IN DISGUISE WITNESSED KEK MAGA BUILD WALL

>THAT MEANS TRUMP ISN'T A ZIONIST NEO-CON PUPPET IN DISGUISE WITNESSED KEK MAGA BUILD WALL
Exactly

Calm down.

How many layers of irony do you actually have?

>implying shills even need to come to this board to ruin the morale

Um no sweetie, Trump is doing a pretty good job of that himself

Told you all he was a kike loving fat dumb fucking monstrosity but you know he owes virtually everything to kikes as did his father. Guy hasn't had a belief of his own EVER IN HIS LIFE and what he says publicly about any given topic changes every 6 months. You retards were conned.

how do i join this discord

>I was for abortion until I saw somebody decide to not have an abortion and now she's a rockstar woman!
>I was an insider but now I'm an outsider!
>I was going to leave Assad alone but then I saw those beautiful babies

Beautiful. Babies.

Gas yourself already you fucking kike

Burgers, in case some of you are really stereotypically retarded and fat, electing Trump was about arising questions about where white identity is heading, and showing the masses true face of your "liberals". And it worked atleast because he's actually deporting mexicans. Don't tell me you expected him to build a wall on day one or even more - 180 degree turn the american international policy. America is not a little tiny country, it's a huge juggernaut, which is stuck in various alliances, agreements and "trade routes" so to say. American international policy is dictated by american interests and will not do a 180 turn once you exect Le Based Orange Man.
Maybe he'll have to invade in Syria. But you can't always get what you want, and I seriously doubt that Hillary won't do the same thing. And don't forget that this 1488 tomohawks attack is basically nothing in this huge middle-eastern clusterfuck, and it's just a political act, a sabre-rattling, not an act of war.

Guys Trump is playing 36d astro chess! He didn't just say whatever Bannon told him to say for 9 months straight!

Trump isn't really just a neo-con working for the deep state. It's 36D Chess! Duh! Look at all of the super complex strategies he's pulled off in the past. I bet you cucks haven't EVEN read Art of the Deal??

Stupid cuckholds. It's all in there. This is part of a business negotiation. It's where the negotiator breaks every promise they made and then fulfills all of them later on at the last minute!

Praise kek!

Syria is the first monumental fuckup.

but is it really surprising? we have to consider that American politics will always be through the prism of Jewry. remember, Trump is the guy who said Japan, etc have to pay their fair share... but when it came to Israel, he groveled on the floor for them, swearing to protect their non-country at AIPAC conference.

i voted for him, but it was with an expectation he'd Jew us at some point. in any case, it was worth the memes. hell, i expected him to change the moment he took office. and you know what? it'd have still been worth the tears of election night. that was a special thing.

Yes exactly! Electing Trump was about saving the last bastion of white identity.

We let everybody know that white people aren't going to put up with the multicultural libcucks any longer! We're so glad that Trump is banning all non-whites and implementing an effective travel ban IMMEDIATELY

When we go to war in Syria, we're going to be showing everybody that part of white identity is working on behalf of Israel. Jews are really white! They just don't know it. We have to SHOW them that they are just like us and that we accept them! That's why we need to help them conquer the middle east by dethroning Assad!

Now the libcucks know. Whites aren't going anywhere. We're only going to accept 95% of the original refugee plan. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, libcucks!

>TRUMP PLAYING 9472348729374982734 D Chess
This faggot probably don't even know what chess is.

Your power level is low.

Never reveal your power level! When I'm with my normie friends and they talk about politics, I try to drop subtle redpilled about GOD EMPEROR TRUMP saving us from the "globalists"

When they ask about Goldman Sachs in trump's administration, I tell them he's playing 6D CHESS. He needs to know what the big banks are doing so he keeps them close right???

Ok praise kek guys

Honestly i wish that nigger would of done nothing about Syria. He was still worth a fucking shot compared to Hillary.Although im not surprised im just kinda disappointed.

>Reddit spacing

Makes u think......

Holy shit, the amount of text in that smuggies...

Learn to succinct

Haha your right my man I gotta work on my based MEMES like Sup Forums does. We gotta win the meme war! Next we're going to meme Kanye West into the White House! He's not going to be a fucking GLOBALIST SHILL like our last meme god

>one missile barrage every few months to remind the world who runs the show
how is this betraying my vote again?

It's not! He's playing 6d underwater monopoly! He cares about the BEAUTIFUL BABIES, even though he campaigned on leaving Assad alone and staying out of Syria. It's just 6d Chinese checkers, Assad was probably in on it!

>When your shill topic gets saged.

>when my post is still getting bumped to the first page

Haha fucking shareblue redditor shills go back to r/the_donald!

Don't believe OP!
It's a narrative being pushed by Shareblue, so far it's working.
Spread the word anons, don't lose your trust and hope.

>when you're still a cuck but wifey's breeder brought you tendies

Additional info regarding Shareblue's plans.

Tendies haha le' autism and screaming at mom hahaha kek right? We're all autistic here right???

At least he'll be out by 2020. No chance of him winning again if he keeps alienating his base. Normies will never ever vote for him, no matter how much he tries to be a good goy

Stupid fucking Reddit faggot.

No

One

Cares

What

You

Think

Yeah! Redditers get out! You have to go back!

Stupid r/the_donald fags. They're all secret shills paid by SOROS