Polish women moves to the UK with her son, starts dating sandniggers and is murdered by one of them

Polish women moves to the UK with her son, starts dating sandniggers and is murdered by one of them.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her?
If she had sicked with a white-man she'd still be alive and her white son would still have a mother.

Of course not.
Feel bad for the kid.

>Are we supposed to feel sorry for her?
Nah, fuck her

>single mother

This is a major hit to any chick's long term desirability. Sure, most men wouldn't mind busting a nut over her face one drunken night, but a relationship? Those options are very limited.

Plus, Polish broads are notorious whores.

I agree on this, single mumstorey cause more problems than people care to think about, they are also are becoming more prevalent! Why can people just stick to the standard nuclear family model, much better for society

she was so pretty

>poles are bas-

Polish women are the biggest coalburners in Europe. I swear to God, every coalburner in Ireland is from Eastern Europe. Slavic sluts. On the Day of the Rope, they're getting it too.

Yeah, poles. Not their women.

I use to work in a low income area in south London full of immigrants. The vast majority of young polish girls i saw were single mothers with mixed-race kids.

They burn coal precisely because they're in UK/Ireland. It's socially acceptable to burn coal there as opposed to Poland.

głupia kurwa XD

Burn the pole, pay the toll

All Polish women are whores who crave subhuman cock.

Because white men no longer control their women, the no longer control their races future.

nope

Yes. That's true. It is more acceptable. That's why these women would never dare bring their little fucking niglets back to Eastern Europe. I just wish they'd stop doing it here.

I well believe it, m8. Unreal.

literally every polish girl ive ever met is dating a muslim arab here. dont know why they are but its disgusting. i think polish women like being abused.

-tards

I would have, but not much else.

Because their degeneracy isn't tolerated in Poland, they come to the West where such degeneracy is peddled as common.

feel sorry for the tax payers

I don't understand where this "muh conservativ" slavic women meme came from, seriously slavic women are the biggest coal burning whores becasue there is almost no niggers here, when they go to UK or some other place with lots of niggers they go banans and start burning coal that would make western women seem like angles. Seriously if you'd ever have to chose between Slavic woman and the western one, take the western one becasue chanes are she had to deal with niggers in the past and knows what kind of trash they are (even when she won't openly tell you that) whereas Polish woman will be all over even the ugliest nigs possible becasue "muh exotic">

Which one is the Duchess?

polish guys are some of the most openly racist people ive ever met, hating brown, yellow and black people alike. what happened to the women? i worked with one pole who before coming to australia had never seen an african and when he saw a skinny pin headed somalian he just could believe that was a human being and wouldnt accept that fact. another polish guy i worked with who was a die-hard alcoholic couldnt be in the same room with an arab without starting a fight or an argument. this was a repeated problem cause when hed go to a polish party where all the girls brought their arab muslim boyfriends he couldnt help getting trashed and starting a fight.

Polish men move for money. For betterment of themselves and their family. Polish women move to get non-white dick since they'd be socially shunned in their homeland for doing so.

It's actually crazy how many Polish women here are married to Algerian men

What the fuck is the connection? I don't understand

Lack of shitskins in Poland, women go full retard when they see anything with skin color resembling shit
>muh exotic

Burn the coal; pay the toll!

implying all the girls had arab muslim boyfriends, take a hike shillbot

The black guy. He identifies as duchess.

POLKI TO KURWY XDD