White people

White people...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389926/Backpacker-refused-smelly-feet-head-rest.html?mrn_rm=als1

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11820196
youtube.com/watch?v=A0yxfVFDD-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking animals

I would have to hide my boner

>france
>white

>Smelly
>French

Funny isn't it

Bet it smells like roquefort

Guy must be gay. Some guys pay a lot of money just to have their nose near a woman's smelly feet. This French woman is giving it to him for free and he's pissed?

On the other hand, White people don't consider non-whites as real humans. To her, the Thai guy was not really human. That explains why she refused to listen to his request. If a dog asks you to remove your feet from the head rest, would you listen?

why is that news

MUH FUCKIN DICK

just look her in the eyes and take deep sniffs until she moves foot. Make sure it looks like your enjoying it

A daily reminder that Europeans invented parfume, because people didnt bath back then

what a faggot. i would sniff that until my nose is numb.

OH NO!!!

She isn't black or wearing a hijab. she can't be from France

this degeneracy thing ain't so bad after all.
when will my smelly french GF arrive?

Backpackers need to be hanged

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11820196

>thailand
kek, only reason people go there is to fug the hookers or hook up with other travelers

that would have been heaven for me

what a fucking homo

>hook up with other travelers
cant even imagine doing something as faggy as this, the only way to travel is by yourself in a car or motorcycle.
in the future normies will regret going to some of the most beautiful and historic places on earth and then wasting all their time riding public transport and drinking and doing drugs at a night club with people they just met.

Backpackers are notoriously hippy/liberal and basically trample through third world countries in order to "find themselves" which roughly translates to getting smashed and riding the cock carousel. "Globeshitters" as Millennial Woes affectionately refers to them as.

wow

This.

He could have asked to take her socks home for "later use".

fuck off virgin

mfw thailand is actually a nice place with lots to see. best part of that country was riding on the thai/burma railway

fuck off

smelly french feet is a refined pleasure for hedonists who have grown tired of lower pleasures of the flesh

Nice try pro-French shills

>Implying talking dogs

>A female French backpacker
*vomits*
>pic
*vomits harder*

if you're gay just admit it and stay out of threads about perfect smelly feet

'europeans' include Russian aristocracy, idiot.

i swear to god, female white tourists are always disgusting

What a beta Asian, he dind't say a word.
tell her to move it and if she is not doing it just kick her legs

What a cuck

The Thailand I know would have a lynch mob forming and she'd have been dragged her off the bus and lynched right there on the road with a rock or some shit

Progress Thailand

youtube.com/watch?v=A0yxfVFDD-0

at least admit she's ugly as shit

They're like gypsies, animals. He had to beat her. That's disgusting.

Is this a meme? How did you get to the point where smelly feet is a good thing?

>smelly feet
Maybe in Beverly hills, if I put my feet up there everyone would be dead. Including any babies.

Hot

She has a stern domme type face. All the better.

What's the problem?
t. Sup Forums

What a bitch, I could have handled that situation without a camera

>are you ticklish?

European backpackers are the fucking worst in Australia, you all deserve to be killed in the middle of the outback.

when i see feet, something in my brain associates it with pussy. Feet/pussy triggers the same response. If you are horny enough, the smell can be part of the arousal

former backpacker here and i agree

she's piggy and bitchy, perfect to step on me
I'm talking about smelly feet smelling of her natural female essence, not from stepping barefoot in shit all day

I understand that, it's because sexual organs and feet and close to each other in the brain and spill over to each other or something; however I still don't get how rancid smell got factored in to that association

Are*

>"Globeshitters" as Millennial Woes affectionately refers to them as.
Funny because he is one, and on other people's dime too.

STOP WOMANSPREADING

i can understand being turned off by a smelly ass or pussy, but feet and armpits just smell like sweat.
the whole point is that you should be more attracted to women with sweat that smells like your own, so you can identify an ideal partner for breeding.
basically a failsafe so you wont try to breed with other races.

>stay in Scotland where the local media were working in tandem with antifa to destroy his life
>temporarily leave Scotland so you can still continue with your projects

That's hardly comparable with obnoxious backpackers going to the other side of the planet with a view to take drugs and fuck each other.

>on other people's dime too.
Well it's a good thing people are voluntarily giving the money to him because they find value in his work.

The French aren't white.

yeah if it was foul, it would be a turn off. It's hard to say what the situation was, given that we weren't there

if that turns off you then you are a fake foot fetishist. i hate faggots like you who "like" foot only if its fresh out of shower.

>british "journalism"

some people's body odor smells better than others, I can't explain it

i stand by my words. if you dont like the smell of a sweaty stinky feet then dont call yourself a foot fetishist.

I was aroused by female feet long before hitting puberty and learning about sex. Still remember having the weirdest boners as a kid, when I was around women doing sexy things involving their feet (trying on shoes, dangling, resting them on something, etc...). Also used to find excuses to give my aunt a foot rub whenever she was visiting my mom. I still wonder what might have triggered my fetish so early on.

>"The smell from her feet was filling the whole bus. It was hot and made me feel sick, because her feet were next to my head."

Why doesnt this ever happen to me?

Now imagine instead it's a bus in your country and some syphlitic backpacking slut puts her cheesey vag all dripping chlamydia and period next to your head.

That's the equivalent of feet in Thailand they're really funny about it.

If only she'd pointed her fungal feet at a portrait of the dead king she could've won herself a stay at the BANGKOK HILTON

>flesh

French women are habitue to real man, not cuck australian fag or cucks thaï.