SVT censors beer can to save the children

SVT (swedish national television - state funded) censors the beer can on the truck that killed people. All to save children and stop them drinking alcohol.

This is the level of media control we have in Sweden, nothing bad can ever be shown.

RIP

(www.svt.se)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/71sqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, you wouldn't want to offend any Muslims you towed it past...

>MFW Captcha just asked me to select all images of a store front. Maybe that's where the truck of peace got confused?

Alcohol is haram, they don't want to offend the new nobility.

What censor? do you mean that hole on the back?
Please, you don't mean that do you retard? The police opened a hole with a saw yesterday it was on the news.

how dare they obey the alcohol advertising laws of their own country that have been in place for decades

This has nothing to do with the law, OP is just being retarded. All beer manufacturers in Sweden make a non-alcoholic version so they can use it for advertisement. The truck in question is an example of this.

I kinda like the idea that, instead of censoring it by blacking it out, they took a saw to the truck. Seems efficient.

wait really? that's fucking genius. I wrote a dissertation about advertising restrictions in the UK and I've never heard about that.

ah ok i just googled it and apparently they make a "light beer" version of strong beers

>Sweden
>lets rapefugees into public pools to culturally enrich young kids
>censors a bear can to protect children

I think it's to try to do something at all to help Norrlands Guld not be associated with terrorism

>I kinda like the idea that, instead of censoring it by blacking it out, they took a saw to the truck. Seems efficient.
The hydraulics got fucked and truck might have been rigged with explosives, they made an alternative entryway.

Strong Swedish police officer pictured.

>"hey guys, how about we unscrew the fluid valve and open the back door?"
BUT they did the right thing
Back door could have been booby trapped. (english as a second language sucks)
They did find an explosive device in it, as I just read.

So wtf is this thread about then?

Is it to save children, or is it just what most other TV networks do in just making sure they dont have to pay any dumb fucking fees for displaying a product?

>They did find an explosive device in it, as I just read.
Yeah i read he had a bag he was going to akbar himself with but it just fizzled and burned him instead of sending him of to his virgins.

>So wtf is this thread about then?
Like any other thread, the gigantic cum guzzling faggot that is OP

Ah well, carry on. Sorry about the gay truck attack bro. Hope you guys get it worked out.

lol idc, its just Stockholm. You will never find a greater hive of scum and degeneracy.

this, you can obviously see inside the truck, and the fact that they left the fucking pint of beer still visible

>that swedish cop
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

Step inside the Swedish mind mate. You will be surprised at how things perceived as important are ranked.

Beer advertising being seen on TV is a crime like no other. Remember that this is a country with strict controls on all aspects of alcohol. Try buying a bottle of vodka in downtown Stockholm be amazed at how difficult it is.

>implying they didn't censor it because haram

strange interpretation...
if i was an exec of a brand, i'd want that brand name pulled from a tragedy

Pulling Norrlands Guld in Sweden would be like pulling Budweiser in the US

Probably at the requast of the beer company since they dont want their brand getting this negative publicity

You are all fucking retarded. They opened to get around possible traps and because the hydraulics where fucked

I think that this is the more disturbing element of that image.

I love that beer.

That's not censored that's the hole they cut open to breach the truck you dimwit.

Half the pedestrians were shitskins, even that police is one. Wtf Sweden?

sad

Legit question, is your water full of lead/mercury?

This 11 year old girl is still missing since yesterday, is this the person who skipped leg day?

Look at the gory pic and read this
chive.is/71sqk

>censors the beer can on the truck that killed people
>To stop kids from drinking alcohol
We got the same deal, we can't even advertise alcohol brands on tv or on the media¨

Still people drink it, many starting at 13 or 14

they probably just put slow-release fluoride in the dildos

>(www.svt.se)
Opened it and it started immediately. I can feel myself wanting to become bottom bred by dirka dirkas already.

congratulations you memed yourself

amazing
what fucking faggots

who are the other victims btw?

i only know of the 11 year old girl.

link doesn't work

Even the police there is shitskins? There's literally no hope.

Boohoo
A terrorist killed people with a truck and all what you complain about is muhh they censored the beer
You are an autist and an alcoolic
Kill yourself

Bomb removal

it's all ogre now

Its a mystery, you should go back.

jisses. T.o.m jag fattade vad som saknades.

it's in finnish nature to drink :DD

i don't drink :3

>link doesn't work
archive.is/71sqk

liar

Yeah sure, and you don't sauan either.

Give me a break

I drink his share of the beer. I drink many non drinkers share, it is burden I must bear so the beer gets drunk.

Well Ahmed, you have to go back.

Ööli Bäggiins

>That quintessentially Swedish copper

It's not censored you dumb fucks, you can see someone's hand in there for Christ's sake.

shitty bait thread report this bitch

thank you I thought i was going crazy for a second there

FUCK OP
SAGE THIS SHIT

got all the (you)'s

Guy wasn't even Muslim he was from Uzbekistan

fake
here is the real image as shown by SwedeTV

>using a beer truck to commit an act of violent "jihad"

that's not very halal of you ackhmed.