Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Communism will win
And religion is incompatible with communism
Just accept it

This.

I'll admit I'm an atheist, and I find this good.

Faith is a good thing to have, as long as it's Christianity

>Communism
But the statistics just proved you wrong you fucking imbicile.

Atheism is not a religion. Most nonbelievers won't call themselves atheists in polls.

>being this concerned with atheism when islam exists

Suck on a nigger toe cuck faggot. Christcucks should fuck off and die. Blood and Race = everything

Said like a true jew.

>not reading your own links

You dumb nigger, the stats that YOU LINKED show that both religion and atheism are increasing due to global population growth. If you are going by % of population then even Christianity hasn't grown and the only religion that's growing in terms of % of population is Islam.

At least read the shit you post, fucking retard.

is that a trap?

>Atheism
>Religion
Okay.

Blood and Race = everything. I will deep-throat Satan if that ensures my Race reigns supreme

muslim crew checkin in

>will be exterminated in a foreseeable future
>something to be proud off
Top kek

This

Stale pasta is stale
Sage

op pic is shopped in the original it says "evangelical" instead of atheist
n dtv.com/world-news/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets-1398177

>muh chinese atheist converting means the west will become more religious as well
>only talking about atheism rather than "non-religious" which is at ~16% globally

Sure, the percentage will decrease, but in europe and the US it has been increasing and will continue to do so. The only way it might not is if muslims continue to flood in at a very high rate, which hopefully will not continue

>120111595
white men are weak and bend over backwards for my muslim cock, bruce

above fag

Your women marry niggers as long as they are muslim, moron. You are world famous racemixing cucks of Europe. Almost every third mudshit bitch in France or Belgium has a nigger husband

How alike the modern Israelite and Nazi sound.

it's pretty much the same

No sane man wants to coexist with other races