***ALERT*** Jared Kushner Threads are being pruned by MODS

I've been watching the catalog and checking Kushner threads and they are being deleted by MODS before they are slid off the page.

Priority Kushner threads are deleted based on negativity towards the portrayal of Kushner and/or info dumps on Kushner.

Positive or lols Kushner threads are also being deleted but last in the chain.

I see you Mods you fucking rats

>mods delete jared and syria threads, but not /ptg/

Kushner'd

the jews are running 4 chan

there was a jewish info dump earlier today and it got slid so fast with not a single non-OP reply but it had 20 OP replies with info dumps

im seriously thinking jewish interests have gained hold of 4 chan

They deleted the JFK assassination thread and the German reversal of support for the "refugees" thread.

What the fuck.

that's normal
he has people watching the internet, constantly
every death threat will be reported to the feds
and that's good
Kremlin shills are trying to take over by any means
Kremlin shills are chimping out constantly

i think this place is compromised...

real information or real factual opinion shifting threads that have the potential to alter the narrative are being outright deleted

i mean this kind of has always sorta happened but its been happening way more since syria missle strike

no one is threatening you JIDF france proxy shill (everyone knows only arabs and blacks are in france now)

you're a liar and your bloodline is guilty
the blood in your veins is filthy

can't push the kush

Kushner The Record

The question for me is why

Are they Hillary supporters (who was a bigger, more vocal neo-con than Bush or Obama) who are getting revenge?
Are they kikes who are censoring information in order to direct the focus away from the (((neo-con))) takeover?

Either way it's fucking bullshit. My money is on the mod being a bitter Democrat enjoying the chaos as it unfolds- they WANT Trump to be Bush 2.0. (Although if you actually research it Obama was more supportive of Israel than Bush was, the "Iran Deal Failure" was a red herring intended to rally Israeli-Republican solidarity in the next administration)

Because there are 23642346 of them, and they're spamming the board and are all equally worthless?

why?!

it's obvious as to why, they are trying to keep the "180 on trump" narrative going to demoralize Sup Forums

When you like at why Bannon has lost clout it's because of the Jewish Media portraying Bannon as in charge and Trump as a childlike buffoon and this hurt Trump so much he has demoted (possibly going to fire) Steve Bannon and bring in Kushner into more roles and more power even though he was no experience.

Look at this:
According to Vanity Fair, under Kushner, the "Observer has lost virtually all of its cultural currency among New York’s elite, but the paper is now profitable and reporting traffic growth ... [it] boasts ((( 6 million ))) unique visitors per month, up from 1.3 million in January 2013".[43] In April 2016, the New York Observer became one of only a handful of newspapers to officially endorse United States presidential candidate Donald Trump in the Republican primary, but the paper ended the campaign period by choosing not to back any presidential candidate at all.[44][45]

This is a long game plan. Notice the tabloid paper ended endorsement of Trump right at the end of campaign so as not to draw much speculation of artificial collusion.

Kushner is as dirty as they come. But he's also basically a Donald Trump Clone, except Jewish. He comes from his daddy's money and his Jewish friends (soros).

I think Trump has sold out america for familial stability and basically to become Jewish in order to be among the elite elite in the NWO.

I don't think I'm wrong. It was probably his plan all along a smart guy like Trump can see the puzzle.

True. My thread was just deleted on page 1

the fucker just undeleted it!

Holy fucking shit! Jews all over this place.

I told you guys this place is fucking compromised
you see it in real time its fucking spooky

I just found a kike.

Shareblue is pro-kushner, they are trying to reverse psychology Sup Forums into supporting the Syria strikes.

>jared
implying
his name: Yoel Chaim
no "j" in hebrew

Y.Kushner = 666 in hebrew gerimatria.

t. Merchant from Venice

kys you know nothing shill, he got funds from Soros, he is not repub or even centre / right, he is lefty. He also was NOT ELECTED.

MOTHER FUCKING SHILLS AND SHILLMODS, how can we fight half the fucking earth of horribly dumb shabbos goyim. Each day we move further from hope and seeing how the fucking goyim deserve EVERYTHING the globalists will give them - becomes easier.