Serious question, if Trump showed that he could so easily fire half a hundred missiles into someone...

Serious question, if Trump showed that he could so easily fire half a hundred missiles into someone, why doesn't he do it to ISIS controled areas? Some people would still shout "civilians were killed" and some would protest on the streets, but at least he'd be fighting the people he vehemently vowed to destroy- and we are convinced are the root of big problems in the west today.

I'm very confused because I don't buy into conspiracy theories, but since yesterday I became convinced that the western world somewhow benefits from having ISIS around and nobody will do anything about it.

Will be bombing each other and starting wars among ourselves while trying to forget isis is there doing what they do to the world and to people - disguised and diluted by our hate and violence to anyone but them, the root of it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Honestly intrigued

Civilians were also killed when Saudi Arabia launched a chemical attack in Yemen, but nobody cared because it was Saudi Arabia.

Just wait for Saudi Arabia to get their own nukes and nuking everybody they don't like. And no one would stand up to them because they have oil.

Hopeless bump

I'm still left without the answer... why don't the USA rocket down isis land instead of other people??

>I don't buy into conspiracy theories
If you don't "buy" into conspiracy theory, than how do you arrive at conspiracy fact? I suggest not adopting the CIA terminology that has framed the wording of conspiracy in such a negative way. It was to make legitimate theories, before proven, appear not credible. One must deny that groups of people conspire in private to say they denounce a theory concerning a conspiracy. And that would be ridiculous.

So you're saying you want a specific response even when it isn't the complete truth.

How do you think Libya was destroyed from within? How do you think Ukraine experienced their coup? Read about Western geopolitical history from the other side. The truly informed understand the US and allied countries abet terrorism.

So when Trump (or anyone) goes on TV and says "We'll be tough on ISIS" everybody just knows it's bullshit but still applauds?

Is it better for them if people live in fear of trucks and bombs and in generalized hatred?

And we accept it as a fact of life and dance to it???

If someone took care of ISIS both the problem with terrorist attacks in europe would decrease, as would the refugee crisis. Am I wrong?

Because you don't kill the guys that are buying your weapons, you kill those who are not.

the answer is simple my Portuguese friend: JEWS

They used Tomahawk on the syrian base, because their planes would have been shot down.

Because ISIS controled areas are either heavily populated areas or litearl desrts. No point of bombing them with suck weapons, it's much better to use planes.

The thing about the whole "Not killing ISIS because civies" is bullshit, because anyone that partakes in anything that has to do with ISIS isn't a "Civie" They are terrorist. If you hang out with ISIS, or be around ISIS convoys in the road, you are an idiot and deserve to be killed for supporting them. Civilian casualties is just an excuse that was made up because pussies.

somehow I doubt there would be such an easy scapegoat excuse this time

Cant some kind of missile hit a bit "further down the road"? thats all the USA has? Youre saying it was a question of lack of eqquipment means?

Bump

That's not what they want, they want to keep us divided and distracted

I heard somewhere in some news from someplace that even yesterday civilians died. You know what I mean?- and for what?

ISIS uses women and children as cover when fleeing

ISIS hides in tunnels and bunkers, they're actually pretty clever at avoiding missile strikes (wonder why terrorist leaders are reported as 'dead' so many times and seemingly come back to life?). Every civilian killed and cities/towns destroyed creates more refugees and more ISIS propaganda for recruitment, even the neocons don't want TOO many refugees and terrorists. Not just propaganda but chaos, which ISIS thrives in, they exploit the chaos to assert their rule.

So the USA can show a blatant display of supremacy against Syria (a stablished warring governement) but it's actually powerless and has no means or clues on how to face ISIS?

ISIS is already going out the door, it's just a matter of how quickly

Google ISIS. Click Images. What I don't understand, is how they are able to take photos of themselves, out in the open, in their tanks and stolen Humvee's, and still have time to post it to the internet before being wiped off the face of the earth? Why are they not killed as soon as they step out of their bunkers or tunnels? America is being a fucking pussy, and so is every other country that has declared war against terrorism. We got the technology to see this shit 24/7.

US launches plenty of airstrikes on "ISIS land" all of the time. The amount of actual explosives deployed is by magnitudes higher than the 50 tomahawks - which are valued for their precision capabilities and flexibility

>We got the technology to see this shit 24/7.

You don't actually have the money, manpower and political will to do something about it though. Remember Iraq and Afghanistan? Supporting another full scale war would be rather costly, also in terms of human life, and nobody cares enough about the middle east to make such an investment AGAIN.

>somewhere in some news from someplace
Definitely credible source.

I know, thats my point. Media will allways say something somewhere at sometime. Big Government knows it can do whatever it wants

If ISIS was a priority (or a problem AT ALL) they'd be "killing civilians" there

Personally I think this was a gesture showing Trump/Pentagon is willing to show America's force backing up their words.

In a way it flips the bird to Obama and it reaffirms our stance against 'evil dictators.'

It was sort of a way of going on record. If something bad happens, we can say we did something.

If it was a mistake (instigated by a false flag) then it gives us enough room to say, "at least we didn't do that much damage."

War makes money OP. Ukraine is just 2 jews throwing money at each other in the form of mortars.
WW2 and the Cold War era was the highest and fastest technological growth period in the world. There was a competition to do things before the other side. In a competitive world, war advances humanity. At least I think thats what (((they))) think.

ISIS are a useful tool for America who are a tool of shills.

>Greater Israel agenda
>Israel Lobby and the US foreign policy
>Project for the new American century
>Agenda 21

If you are actually looking for the truth. Dont come back until you've read the book and researched these topics. Bye. Search Sup Forums books for more.

Can the US back up their word by attacking ISIS?

And russia already said they were going to make up to them for what the US destroyed- The only show of force was Russian, the attack was for naught.

The US decided NOW it's the time to attack Assad, (one of the people keeping ISIS at bay) maybe show their "force" by killing him, creating another empty country like they did to Iraq for ISIS to occupy and expand a bit more.

It's NUTS

It would be inhumane or some shit.

Because ISIS positions are stuffed with Mossad and Turkish intelligence assets and mercenaries, known to the dumbfuck westerners as "White Helmets".

I bet that tear-jerking Netflix documentary didn't go into much about who funded them and where they literally come from

he did this to protect ISIS
That airstrip was used mostly against them, the rebels were bombed from the other, the russian controlled ones

Invade ISISland but this time occupy it better, really build it into a nation, an America 2.0, another state of sorts.

If you didnt do that to Lybia, Egypt, Iraq, ... i'm pretty sure you don't do it because you can't.

Or gain more in having that area even more shitty and out of controll than it already were- and affecting the hole west in the precess

Gives Trump a starting point. Dipping toes in the water. Have to give it time, the white helmets were just at the oscars.

People here still can't get over the election 6 months ago. Give it some time and as long as the evidence is there I am sure people will see it as propaganda. Thus, the wiggle room.

Assuming we don't go full Tonkin/WMD on Syria. The Media here is still a big problem regarding telling the truth.

If we annihilate ISIS, then Russia/Syria 'win' so we have to act tough on Assad because of 'muh amnesty international reports'

Unfortunately there are many that haven't learned from Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc

dude cospiracy therory is just thinking diferent from the main stream narrative.

Isis = mossad

Israel control Trump and the 'rebels'

Well, show the media and the Hillary shillary wrong by fucking throwing rockets at the people YOU PROMISED to throw!

This syria shit just looked like a total coward's act- You cant hit the big guys so you just attack the little one - and other big guy came and defended him and you just sat back down in the corner.

How can people be so stupid?

>ISIS controled areas
it would would no longer be an area, more of a bomb crater.
no people, no taxes.
you don't need to put them in concentration camps to profit off of them

A bogeyman is needed to pass laws and increase spending on the military (the biggest industry in America).

Isis is a godsend, so is Russia.

All the locals hate you you should kill all locals before that could be done (like an america 2.0 kek)

He literally fired the missiles into Secular areas because he was upset that ISIS areas were attacked by the government.

He's done. He's compromised. He won't do shit against ISIS except targeted strikes designed to keep them penned into Syria.

The "Western World" won't do anything about ISIS because;

1. We've been compromised by Islamists. Do you remember that women's march? One of the largest organized protests ever? With no firm agenda beyond "fuck Drumpf and FUCK white men"?

Organized by Saudi Arabian backed Islamists.

2. Israel

As long as Sunni mental patients are being a thorn in the side of Iran, they will be allowed to propagate, even if the overflow effect is random doggo's and loli's smooshed by trucks in Europe.

Oh, and as people have said above, if you don't think it's a Jew/Conspiracy thing, you can console yourself with knowing it's a Saudi thing too.

The White Helmets (an Al Qaeda P.R. branch) just got featured in an Oscar winning documentary. They do shit like hand out "humanitarian" awards to ultra-leftist pro-Islam politicians in Europe.

Also ask yourself how many news anchors you have seen on TV crying about dead, gassed children in Yemen? Or how many of them were "moved to tears" over children being slowly beheaded by the U.S. financed rebel factions.

Because extremist Islam militant groups are pieces on a chess board on the side of the globalists. You really think these groups are "organic"? Why haven't any of them attacked Israel if they're extremist Muslims? They're controlled from the top by CIA and Mossad, which is how they get such sweet weaponry and never seem to die out.

I guess I'll just have to make a compilation of all conspiracy theories and choose a flavour, probably based on some irracional hatred of some ethnic group.

and that will only benefit the "evil guys" doing all the shit because they'll remain impune and out of the spotlight

Sounds to me like the ultimate blue pill

forgot pic

Very true because the uninformed/misinformed majority (to put it lightly) are the vassals keeping such "dances" in motion. It's more apparent with the advent of the internet and its exchange of information. The good thing is that it only takes a few to change things with genuine movements. Much like inventions.

Fucking right.

Point me to the online petition to change it all lol

Russian Warship on the way to Syria btw, according to CNN.

Fucking ISIS must be cracking no alcohol beers and sticking popcorn in the microwave

Also, I love the fact that people see conspiracy theories as if they were this hidden truth that only bright people "get", the inner workings of something you have to be smart to join the points and figure it out. And thats way they're an appelaing thought.

When they are actualy the opposite, superficial truths full of holes, intelectually accessible to any retard without much thinking about the subject. Just a way to explain something using ignorance rather than information, knowledge and without using brainpower thinking about it

Because it’s all bullshit. Isis got a couple of machine guns mounted on some second hand 4x4’s. That is not a real army. If the west wanted to they could end it in 48 hours. But they don’t want to.

The west has always done that. All the dictators and all the coups and all the civil wars are mostly done by the west. Look at this for example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

However, don’t think about this as right or wrong. In an unfathomable universe there is no right or wrong.

Think about it as: as long as they are fighting over there they are not fighting over here.

Like Bill Hicks would say:

You probably think I'm a cruel and cynical bastard.
And you’re absolutely right.

>as long as they are fighting over there they are not fighting over here.

But it already affect us. Part of our refugee crisis, and this constant terror attacks are middle eastern problems overfloing this way.

I almost agree we, someone, could end it in 48h

Just watch CNN right now, people COMPLETELY forgot about ISIS, there was another truck attack even YESTERDAY.

And they're still vomiting that "Maybe this was an US show of force" thing.

Just fucking beam me up, Scotty

Yesterday's Syria attack was, can only have been, an ISIS operation

Bump. Fight ISIS or GTFO the Middle East. Fuck Israel. Fuck Saudi Arabia. Fuck Turkey.