>jews
>taking care of goys, even if they're good
Tough luck buddy

same here, but lets not give up hope just yet

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

I'm hoping at worst this ends up as a Cold War II
I am desperately hoping that

i...i-it's 4d chess right?

ALL POSTS BY THIS IP ADDRESS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED SATIRICAL. NOTHING POSTED OR WRITTEN HAS ANY SERIOUS MERIT. NOTHING DOWNLOADED OR VIEWED WAS DONE SO PURPOSELY.

YOU'RE USING THE MEME WRONG

Pretty much.

Assad is the good guy. Why the fuck is Trump pushing for regime change.

It's okay. Deep down we all knew that democracy has been dead for a while now and that Moloch rules over the entire world. Now we finally get to face that reality and learn live with it. Maybe that's a part of maturing as a human being. We just need to find our place in Moloch controlled hell, live a comfy life and then die.

must feel bad living under authoritarianism

I personally just think he's being played by people conspiring against him. There's two likely scenarios as to what happened in regards to the "chemical attack". The Syrian Airstrike hit a Rebel Ammunition Cache that had chemical weapons, which resulted in civilians getting affected by the sarin gas, from what I recall Syrian Military Personnel has invited UN investigators to checkout the airbase to see if there is any trace of lethal chemicals. The other scenario I see, is that this was a false flag orchestrated by Turkey, The Rebels in the area are supported by Turkey, Turkish military personnel are within relatively close range of the area, The Turks were the first to respond, and Turkey's borders are expanding into Syrian territory.

Don't worry anons.

Now that the Establishment and their allies in the MSM have exposed their agenda by flipping their support for Trump we can not leverage Trump against his new found "friends".

>Establishment/MSM: Trump is Hitler!!!
>--- "Gas Attack" ----
>Establishment/MSM: Trump you either get with the program or we destroy you.
>Bannon: This is a mistake. Do NOT fall for the false flag.
>Ivanka/Kusher: Oy Vey! Dad you must obey!
>Trump: O'ok... my family would never lie to me.
>--- Syria Attack ---
>Establishment/MSM: Trump is a good goy!!!
>Sup Forums: Gotcha bitch!!!

fuck why do you have to be so dire?

>unironically uses this meme unironically

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

Me too ruski friend, me too

you masturbated yourself into a stupor?

my mood has significantly improved during the last few days.
i just hope this is some tactical chess move from president trump and he isn't being held hostage with some saucy info.
(its ok if you like traps trump, it's not gay).

Kill all ShitSkins! praise kek

>mfw Trump attacked them

He shouldn't be able to break international crime laws without consequences.
Trump did the right thing.
It showed that he didn't care what Russia though, which debunks him being a Russian puppet.

Also WW3 when? I want to kill mudslimes

Same here
youtube.com/watch?v=N_GPxe91hWE

French MSM saying that Marine Le Pen is BTFO because she supported Trump because of his non-interventionists promises.

Thanks guys.

OMG I'M IN SHOCK TOO

NOT BECAUSE OF TRUMP

BUT BECAUSE YOU ALL DIDNT SEE THIS COMING

Assad day for Russian shills indeed

No mudslimes, only snow niggers

>mfs Trump launched the missiles
Oh my, Obama's "red line" policy is gone and now Russia is going to get wrecked for acting IRL like an internet tough guy. How will the poor vatniks live now without witnessing the might of God Emperor P*tin?

What are you trying to say Esterban?

Australia be like "Yep, we'll just do what America says." *sips beer* and sit back and watch While Donald Trump shirt fronts every major power that could possibly trigger a major war with America, while waiting to jump in like a bar fight and smash some bottles of vb and pull out a bowie knife, until the 4 year election is over at least and the democratic people can get a new leader, I'll let the bogans get drafted and dodge it by committing suicide by OD-ing on marijuana

Gr8 shitpost m8 I r8 it 8/8

He lasted 2 months.

Fuck it's like 2014-2015 crysis is happening once again. An increasing number of people is predicting ww3... I don't want to with my Russian brothers.

he called him out on his attacked we need to help her

>tfw no WW3

i slept like 4 hours in 2 days, now i laugh at myself for spending so much time believing in Trump. It was more than 2 years of research, i improved my English and knowledge of USA history and election culture during this time - thats plus. I supported jewish puppet who will eventually turn into Dubia 2 - thats minus.

what the fuck do you do in greenland to have internet?

we'll get over it user. stay strong.

Does anyone have a higher quality version of this pepe?
I need to relate to something and so far this picture is all i've got
;_;

>Russia and US are going to start ww3 for a piece of desert.
hue hue
youtube.com/watch?v=9QGQtJL7hSk

since when has trump ever cared about the media's phony narratives

give me a single example of another time he's done something to appease them

this is pretty much my hypothesis in fact

All these "Trump BTFO" threads are shill threads, and they have been showing up multiple times everyday many at the same time.

But the fact is Trump is a multi-billionaire..... because he has a few billion (((Federal Reserve Dollars))). All politicians are bought and paid for. We cannot vote our way to a NatSoc or Libertarian (or whatever you want) utopia.

Politics is always a lie.

Our nations have been taken over by cultural marxists. We have to take them back.

but it delivers properly the message justin, gtfo

I prefer the way of the ubermensch instead of a comfy life, but I agree with you user

Be careful when you write about Putin you fucking cia shill... pussy-riot fuck

To be fair not much of anything on pol has any serious merit

this is litteral jewish eschatology, you know?
Gog vs Magog
everyone dies
except (((them)))

Im contempt now.
In the perspective of possible escalation and knowing that there are no places where people decide anything, just powerstruggle between various oligarchy factions, I started reconciliation with some good people i hurt in the past and making plans for the future(fully aware of my fleeting existance. Thinking of joining the army if they would want me, otherwise fuck them and straigt on the way to make some useful aquintainces for my personal plans.
Thank you, Sup Forums. You've changed my life

What's the buzz like in Russia right now?

Are we going to war? :(

dosvedanya tovarisch

>God Emperor P*tin
It's Saint Vladimir the Cuck to you. Show some respect, tovarisch!

How would Putin even be shilling this back home? The gassed children were terrorists?

>muh gas
fuck off shills.

Just literally kill yourselves.

Were the millions of innocent people murdered in Iraq worth saving everyome from Saddam's non existent dubyamd?

Oh look, it's the PutinLeaf in another thread

I've taken the black pill

there is no hope. only eternal doom

youtube.com/watch?v=7c6uMbP4--E

Aw yiss saw these guys live a few weeks ago in London - what an amazing gig
youtube.com/watch?v=y3b7oNYf22s

That's called naivety hovering on delusion.

It's nearly 9 in the morning and I still can't sleep, I'm too scared to

Don't be a fucking sissy. I doubt things are going to escalate again for a while yet.

Easy for you to say Leaf

In a conventional war between the US and Russia annexing Canada is pretty much a must-do for both forces in order to secure access to the berring strait.

so don't think we have it all cherry up here.

Fuck you Putin fanboy
Hang Putin!

Wishful thinking.

The neocons flipped Trump. The Trump train is dead on the tracks. Get over it. We need to focus on counter-propaganda at this point.