Are manlets the ultimate blue pill?

Are manlets the ultimate blue pill?

no most of them are super red pilled on the vicious nature of women cause they experience it first hand

the ultimate blue pilled people are lanklets who never heard of the heightism meme

So are betas redpilled too y your logic?

sure a lot of them are

Goddamn women can be so cruel, feel sorry for the guy and manlets in general, they're already playing life on hard mode and women treating them like trash doesn't make it any easier for them.

Why else do you think Sup Forums exists

Not only is she wearing heals but she's also standing on her tip toes. Which means that IRL she is shorter than him.

you see, wtf do you do as that guy in such a situation?

the only right thing to do is to put that bitch in her place and punch the shit out of her and make her kiss the ground

but then you end up in jail

How does being born shorter make you a "beta"?
There are plenty of betas that are tall.

>>aha

Being taller is like being attractive as a female. You'll exist in a bubble of illusion and gratification and can never really be "redpilled" on how the world truly is.

>complain that women are shallow because they don't want a girls-sized manlet
>said men would never settle for a woman with masculine features, like an Adam's apple, very strong jaw, or facial hair

>tried to pick up all the girls
manlet has balls tho but he shoulda wore some lifts

If that was me I would have just socked her in the face and left. I don't care what happens next, I just hope she would never forget that day and realize men can beat the shit out of her

Being shorter is just a more feminine physical trait that's all. I've seen plenty of alpha manlets just like I've seen plenty of beautiful girls with manly jaws and tall stature

no, i can tell you from experience, tall people get ALL the attraction automatically , you walk slouched? you must be interesting and weird

your thin? sexy

your slightly fat? great protector

etcetc. the main thing is that you are noticeably taller than them AND also than the other guys they have access to

i used to be one of the tallest from around 5-17 ; and there were constantly either women seeking my attention (even the ugly ones...) or guys trying to fight me, just because i was one of the tallest people around , not attractive or particularly smart

now i'm average height and you can instantly see the loss of attraction, you simply don't exist for most women if you are

1. just slightly taller than them

or

2. the same height as them

Shit this is really brutal. But true to the smallest detail.

heightism is a serious problem lads
short people arent responsible for their manletism
they don's deserve such cruelty
shame on you people

You're pretty sad.

You don't "deserve" anything. Nobody does.

Kill yourself white knight.

The only counter-balancing thing is often tall guys have distorted.hideous faces or are awkward lanky fucks.

The manlets are so mad they even take jobs at shill agencies to shill against the superior breed.

>pic related

>short people arent responsible for their manletism

This. I have a friend who has tall parents (both are over 180cm). And he's barely 170cm. They still love him. I mean they even bought him a car and a house.

She makes that gesture while wearing 6" high heels.

Women are garbage.

It really does it home fellow virgin walker

do you guys also read your horoscopes each morning?

i'm 6 ft (184cm) and feel short when i go outside from Spain

Well, she probably sees past it.

>he's so oblivious

But he clearly isn't oblivious. Look at his face. I thought women were supposed to be empathetic and have a higher "social intelligence" than men.

>canny breath

scottish girls are nothing to write home about

I feel sorry for the guy

I think the guy 2nd to the left is about 5'8" or maybe an inch less

the guy on the far right is so short he has to stand closer than everyone to the camera.

>Good for him

When there banging doggy style i wonder if he grabs a stool

>i'm 6 ft (184cm) and feel short when i go outside from Spain

I was in Valencia and Gandia last year. Most of the people there were the same height as me 170cm.

Was just thinking this. I thought iberians were suppose to be manlets

they are, the spanish poster is just lying

Why the fuck does every single thing on this apply to me fuck

How fucked am I
Is there still hope? Or should I just kms? ;_;

I'm considered tall here, i know a couple friends over 1'90 wich is too tall , but all people I know my age are over 1'80 or almost (in the north). Younger generations (less than 20) are growing even taller, i see guys a couple year younger than me in my uni and are as tall as me or even taller.
1'84 isn't that tall lol

Reading comprehension very problematic. He says he feels short outside of spain, meaning when he's outside of a county of manlets he feels short, which is what one would logically expect. The countries outside of Spain, England, Germany, whatever, would contain taller people and make him seem shorter in comparison.

The worst thing about being a manlet is when some 5'0 cunt wants a guy who's 6'0 or over, like the bitch would know any different before two blokes stood next to each other.

>tfw dutch and jacked
kek women fall on my cock
suck shit manlets

The saddest thing to take away from this picture is the girl isn't even that good looking. Even average girls disrespect manlets.

>man hands
> double chin

I'm 183 cm and I'm short/average compared to new generations, don't ask me what the fuck happened, but we went from being manlets to eiffel towers in just a few decades

Fucking manlets, when will you learn and just kill yourselves.

They don't. Women are very emotional and most of their actions are not rational.
They pretend to be empathetic because they subconsciously learned these manipulation techniques when they were younger.

>tfw no qt manlet bf

t. projecting manlet

this is wrong.
i am half hellenic, half german and 1.95

thats not completely true,im 186cm and im one of the tallests in the subway when im going to the office/coming back home, there are always outliers, tho

Justify this moortuguese manlets

feels good to know there are a clearly defined lower race and superior race in the peninsula

Laughing at tall fags, the product of extreme feminism. You let the women decide who to mate with and they choose the tallest of the tall. In 20 Years the nordic countries will be full of 7ft. tall freaks. Totally useless in today's society.

are you trolling? do you know what average mean

>half hellenic
do you mean half turkroach?

I visit Sevilla often and I'm also taller than average with just 182cm, but maybe northern Spain is taller and thus bringing the average up?

gypsy/turk hybrid in other words

>long strides is beta

????????????

being manlet sucks and the worst thing about it is that you can't do anything to change it - even if you try to get fit or act tough, everyone will just think you're an overcompensating little bitch
fuck this

his hard work fell a little short

Great Danes - Impressive until you have to buy dog food and pick up giant shits.

>half hellenic

>Wears neutral colors
Wow what a fucking beta am I right he doesn't dress like a flower
The real cringe here is imagining the virgin who made this desperately trying to not do all of this stuff
>Ok look straight ahead don't look down slightly and stare at every person you pass eye contact is important
>OMG slow down you look like a dork!! Just act like you don't even care!!
>Haha it's working I don't look like a faggot at all
???

He means greek, it's not nice to make fun of someones heritage, it's divisive and uncalled for, don't do it.

when you're in sevilla you're walking amongst gypsies, 182cm is taller than average anywhere in spain but amongst young people in barcelona for example, you'll find that a lot of people are taller than you, the average has really gone up in the last generation

>and 3/4

Kys Kumpel, or better yet, go out and finally get some pussy

lack of androgens and estrogens lets you get taller
so if you're a lanklet man/woman you're less of a male/female

t. new world rapebaby remix 2 electric spicaloo

Kek based samurai

>5'7 & 3/4
>& 3/4

>rapebaby remix
>flag

That's the funniest thing about these lists. Permavirgins think that being a normal person, or an 'alpha', is ticking off a bunch of things on a list, which they then try to emulate. Then they end up being bitter redpills when they realise that most people don't give a fuck.

Fuckwits don't live in the real world and think that RPG stats are real things to level up

>how the world truly is
"Truly" meaning according to one specific experience
There is no "bubble" and there is no "true" experience

go back paco

>paco
>not a single mexican named Paco

Manlets shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Right after you Achmed

>acting like you wouldn't hide a gf who's gained weight and is starting to look like a real porker

social status means something to everyone

why are you posting a mexican woman?

stupid junglenigger

if blue pill means being unaware and alright with society I'd say the complete opposite, they're the most red pilled with tall men being the most blue pilled.

Yes. They simply never learn.

That's a Spaniard.

fr i mean look at hitler the biggest alpha last century. he had shit posture because he carried the weight of the Volk on his shoulders.
this nigga didn't lose a testicle fighting in the Great War he lost it from pounding pussy like it was going out of style

MIDF is in full force this morning I see

we call them gypsies here

>applies to me
>non virgin beta engaged to hot babe

How did this work for me?

Meant to say last millennium*

neutral colours is basically having no fashion sense whatsoever and contrary to the advice given is not how you want to be dressed up.

I can tell you from experience, as a potential normie with social anxiety, that was exactly the way I thought about things and it didn't work too bad for me.

Make light of it you autist

And yet to say to a woman that you don't want to date her because of that gets you instantly labeled as shallow and only interested in 'perpetuating the stereotype of conventional beauty'.

>is something completely out of your control blue pilled

>That's a Spaniard.
Having a spanish ID doesn't make you a spaniard, that looks like one of you jungleniggers, or a gypsy

why are you even posting here you literal subhuman? Your people average at 1,60cm tall, you're brown fat manlets who can't even flush toilet paper without the pipes bursting

go back home and stop leeching off america

did you just assume my heritage

I Thought being Bluepilled on a subject meant that you was asleep. i all thought it was a matrix analogy.

Like if you have taken the red pill you get "woken" up and see the real world.
So if that was the case wouldn't Manlets like me be more redpilled in regards to women?

Because being short isn't seen as a strong genetic trait thats why its seen as unattractive in female eyes. i mean look at tom cruise, i bet he would be swimming in even more pussy if he wasn't 5'6" or w/e he is.
>t, manlet

tons of men aren't metrosexuals such as yourself. off to /r/malefashionadvice with you. take your skinny jeans and your fashionable color combinations with you.

5'4 master race reporting in

OMG IT SO HARD TO WEAR LIGHT TOP AND DARK BOTTOMS WOW OR YOU CAN EVEN SWITCH IT AROUND REVOLUTIONARY FUCK ME SIDEWAYS

i am 169 cm high and thin and somehow femine (although i have black hair and lots of face and body hair) and never had problems with girls, look quite similar to Elijah wood but darker

i think that if you are a manlet you need not to play the tough or average guy field, you must be strange and romantic

but when it comes to some tensions you must stay the ground and be kinda moral, hit first, if you will get beaten all the chiks will say, oh he had no chance stayed strong, while alphas do not target those who defend