Why were children on a military Base?

Why were children on a military Base?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/383968-civilians-killed-syria-airbase-attack/
instagram.com/p/BSno2gTgo07/
youtube.com/watch?v=68QezDOy0ek#t=9m51s
usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2017-04-07/trump-ordered-syrian-air-strike-before-dinner-with-xi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh feelings

protip: they weren't

well at least they died from conventional munitions and not the satanic chemical weapons used by the monster Assad.

>Syria claims

You know how here in america soldiers sometimes live on base with their families?
Yeah they do that in other countrys too
(strange how that works huh.)
sage.

syria is entirely made up of hospitals for children

>children at an air force base
lol wut

because more than half the missiles failed and they also hit population according to syrians and russians

anyways, stop believing every single thing you fucking read, where are the proofs of the dead children? and don't come to me with fake photos, I want video proof

Wartime propaganda. To be fair, everybody does it.

Because most of those fired high precision tomahawks hit everything but their target.

That particular claim is dubious. But in areas near the front, Syria often houses families of soldiers on the base so that they aren't kidnapped/burned alive on film by the "moderate" rebels to demoralize soldiers.

this

They weren't at the base, that useless junk just crashed all over Syria due to malfunctions and Pantsir interceptions. These crashed into a nearby village, though some even hit the sea or mountains in Tartus.

Don't shoot our missles down if you care about civ......o wait it's Syria we're talking about

If this is accurate -
rt.com/news/383968-civilians-killed-syria-airbase-attack/

>Syria’s official SANA news agency earlier on Friday reported that "an American missile also hit the village of Al-Hamrat, which killed four civilians including a child."

>"Another seven civilians were wounded when a missile hit homes in Al-Manzul, 4 kilometres (two and a half miles) away from the Shayrat air base," it added, citing sources.

So they weren't on the base, by near it.

>Gassad B T F O

How will he ever recover?

>Everyone in Syria is a terrorist
reminder that these are NOT the "democratic freedom fighters" we are so not funding right now we are talking about

underrated post

Yeah I'm not believing 4 children died in a war base. That still woldn't justify what Gassad did to his own people.

>Quick! Throw some babies on the airstrip, the missiles are coming!

MUH DEMOCRACY
MUH FREEDOM

I'm so tired of hearing these words. I'd rather have a king or dictator now

they werent, the missile hit the nearby village

Pathetic bastard, go worship your queen.
I'll keep..... MUH FREEDOM

kek

OMG how can America do this?

I can't elieve the can be this murderous.

Russia should intervine and bomb America for these crimes against humanity!

Red pill time. There were no children

What were kids doing at a military airbase that supposedly stored chemical weapons?

Go fuck yourself you arrogant cunt. Democracy is just pay to play. Monarchies are more based than a piece of paper

THOSE CHILDREN WERE PLAYING JACKS ON A MILITARY RUNWAY

FUCK DRUMPFTH

When is US getting bombed?

A load of missiles missed the airfield so I'm guessing they hit a nearby village. Trump responded to seeing images of dead children by killing some more children. All for Princess Ivanka's hurt feelings.

Soldiers have families too dipshit

>be Assad
>bomb a house full of civilians
>record the aftermath
>post it online and claim it was trump

the world assume americans cant wipe they ass without killing brown babbys

an airstrip is not a military base

they were good kids, they were taking a break from church to play games

If they are brown flush them down

More important question is why half of the missiles didn't reach the base and where did they land? Answering it may answer your question too.

!!! PROOFS of syrian chemical weaponsL instagram.com/p/BSno2gTgo07/

They were probably there for the soldiers' pleasure.

Laff

You hacked them Ivan. It's your fault.

I have a feeling we will start seeing a lot of propaganda from both sides.

so what?
hundreds of civilians were cillend in Mosul by US-led airstrikes but it barely made any news
only beacuse it's harder to blame Trump for that, right?
Fuck Syria and fuck Assad

>Syrians
>Having families anymore
top kek

it could go the other way around (which is what al-qaeda/isis do most of the time) but yeah, you get the point

I find this odd too, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were 15-17 y/o kids working/living there due to attrition.

Guys this is a nice non intervention board

Can you please give me a quick rundown on what he's saying?
I've seen those barrels in pictures claiming they were chemical weapons.

actually not

it's bomb's containers

Why would you keep your chem weapons outside?

Tomorrow it'll be 16 children just like the 6 gorillion

-->

THINK OF THE CHILDREN, The children that didn't choke on the gas

American people were already mad about us bombing you then you go ahead and lie about dead children. I don't care anymore, Trump can atomize Syria for all I care now, sympathy dispersed.

there weren't

but most rokets did not hit target

Same reason Assad used a chemical weapon.

Yeah I believe a dictator over common sense people puhhh ! Wakw me up when you guys find the evidence otherwise list this under fake news or b for bullshit.

THEY WERE CHILDREN LEARNING TO FLY, HOPING TO FLY TO A NEW LIFE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN

wives

obviously

Syria is lying their asses off to try to get some sympathy. No one will believe them, except for probably a few assadist shills around here.

WON'T ANY OF YOU PLEASE, JUST THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Here you go user

>unsubstantiated speculation

outstanding

dont forget the bakeries

ARE YOU GOYS THINKING OF THE CHILDREN YET?

youtube.com/watch?v=68QezDOy0ek#t=9m51s

at least they hit something

yeah thanks

Thats what you have propaganda no date,time,place, you do know muslims lie to right

>"Bomb Containers"
fucking kek ivan, nothing to see here.

Because it's good for propaganda. They just have to hope people don't focus on the fact that they are using children as shields and instead get pissed at the US for accidentally killing children.

only about children from Israel my jewlord

Take your wife to work day.

If they were chemical weapons there's no way that guy would be so close to them without any protective gear.

Fuck everything man, I'm tired of the lies

truly bullshit

lold

so is he dead now? instagram.com/p/BSno2gTgo07/

But people did/do live on base, on the side of the airfield -

>In addition, the living quarters occupied by Russian advisers, Syrian airmen and some civilian workers were on the periphery of the airfield...
usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2017-04-07/trump-ordered-syrian-air-strike-before-dinner-with-xi

Presumably, some of these personnel would have families, spouses and possibly children.

>БКФ AO
Sure.

the chickens got their revenge

U.S.A. retaliates and everybody loses their minds. Muslims slaughterhouse millions and peops be like fuck it!

>500ft+
>zoom lens
you were saying?

Why were they playing on the airfield when they had 90 mins warning?

Same containers used for ODS-35, PTAB-1M, PTAB-2,5, AO-2,5 and other munition. It not chemical exclusive.

They absolutely killed 5 people including 9 children.

already neutralized, it only takes a few hours for anything airborne to clear.

Some of rockets fell at houses at nearby village. But who give a shit, right?

>retaliates

umm....