Other urls found in this thread:

flashback.org/t2828560
nyheteridag.se/stor-oro-for-att-sd-gynnas-av-attacken-jag-orkar-inte/
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XD

You should read this thread:

flashback.org/t2828560

America is gonna fall harder than any nation in history -- shit is gonna be so embarrassing, I feel bad thinking about it.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

RIP doggo

Feels bad man.

Hmm, Hans?

Hmm, Ruskie?

Hmm, Burgers?

Feels terrible because the dog is innocent.

>Some of us don't speak stone age German
Can you summarize the highlights, Sven?

No, it was not intended for you.

>flashback.org/t2828560
Basically a swede hypothesizing that Norway could be a center of islamic immigration soon and him wondering if Islam was more normafied in Norway than in Sweden. The jew lover replies no and then from there its unimportant

Swedish friends posting how everyone is "beyond evil" if they want to throw out the poor victims of this horrendous crime - the refugees - after this.

You can't make this shit up. I just hope that this really was a wake-up call for most swedes, but I'm afraid it wasn't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA ALLLUH AAAAAAAAKKKHBAAAAAAR THIS IS _OUR_ COUNTRY NOW

>Will Norway become the next large immigration country?
>If you search for Sweden vs Norway or Sweden vs Denmark people will always say that Norway is better. Because blonde girls and everything is basically free.

I hope this will be a wake up call for Swedes.
I really do.

No one is fighting this not even the news infact the news is more against us than anyone else. Were going to be taken over slowly and surely and that will be it a slow and painful death on our culture and history.

That's wrong though.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking ikea cunts

The dog should be avenged.

These people wouldn't be alive a thousand years ago, they've lost their survivial genes. Pathetic.

Reading it again, I was wrong in my translations. What does this have to do with the thread tho?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WEW LAD

thank you, much appreciated.

Whatever, pewds...

based arab

I don't know, why did you ask? I didn't quote your reply you stupid fat fuck.

Whenever I get sad about being a fatass, I remember I'm not swedish.

Life doesn't seem so bad anymore after that.

>ftw glorious norway will annex scandinavia in your lifetime

Meh even our far left party (SV) said last year that immigration has been problematic. Our liberal party and Christian party is the real problem

That doggo was the thing that made me feel the worst.

Youre still a fat fuck, bro

>Former province with delusions of grandeur

Kalmar union reformation soon.

This is exactly what i was thinking
Afaik norway is MUCH harder on migrants than sweden, although thats not saying much because right now we do everything BUT give migrants a naked blonde 13 year old to marry when they cross the border so all of the entire world is harder to migrants by comparison

Exactly why i want to leave this shithole and go to norway instead, atleast they have some fucking sense and dont allow rapists to go free or make excuses for them
I dont want my taxes to pay for rapists, terrorists and scum

As if it wasnt a staged hoax you faggots believe everything the (((media))) throws at you.

you did, ahmed

>laughing at the retarded kid who got beaten and molested
wew lads

what did sweden do this time?
quick rundown please.

Trucker
>only killed four
>explosive device failed

Suicide bomber
>only manages to kill himself

Even our terrorists are pathetic, weak betas.

Yes, but also consider this: everyone on Sup Forums (posting pics like ) is looking forward to the race war like it'd be similar to the crusades, but they forget that europe - and its men - are at their core utterly and completely weak. Most wouldn't be able to hold a gun, and those that could wouldn't be able pull the trigger on an actual human being anyway.

Now contrast this with the muslims who are literally using 2-year-olds to exectue prisoners, and while that may be the most brutal example, most of their soldiers have beheaded or killed someone by the age of 14.

Without a firm ideology - which we lack - we won't stand a fucking chance. As we are currently, their fighting men easily outnumber us 10 to 1, only counting those that already reside within Europe's borders.

Two towers collapsed and thousands died.

it seems to me that very few people actually changed their opinion about islam/immigrants. the refugees welcome open the borders please have sex with my wife-people writes the same #love bullshit paragraphs on facebook for likes

but it's still only the day after, maybe the effects of this will be clearer in time

The Islamic truck of peace did another stop on its world tour

RIP DOG

Outcome exactly as expected, only one fucking day later

nyheteridag.se/stor-oro-for-att-sd-gynnas-av-attacken-jag-orkar-inte/

>Tl:dr for all you non-swedes
People are worried that the terrorist attack will garner sympathy for "racists"

oh yeah; any news on that? was it a confirmed muslim?

Hate for Islam and immigration has reached it's max. The people who're still horny for arabcock believe it's a trade-off, we lose a few guys, but we save a ton. Sorry, they're not moving.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's amusing that someone can just put the swedish flag, and HAHAHAHAHA, and everyone understands.

>laughing at the retarded kid that insisted on brining in low iq adults and expected things to work out ok
lad

NO FUCKING WAY

AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>laughing at the kid who got beaten, molested and had his parents open up the house for refugees and bums
wew lad

>was it a confirmed muslim?
Not sure what this phrase means exactly

The main culprit as i understand it is a 39-year old father of four from Uzbekistan who was denied visa in janurary. he expressed sympathy for ISIS on social media and was wanted in Russia for terrorist related activities

So yes, confirmed

You really want to be under Danish rule again, huh?

In what kind of sick delusional reality is Sweden living in ? Fucksakes EU is doomed because of democracy. Hey kaaskop, de allah tour komt binnenkort ook bij jou in de buurt. Lach niet te hard, wilders heeft niet gewonnen

If you haven't actively disowned your friends then you're no better than them.
Don't blame other people for your own problems, cuck.

Why would you want those niggers on the other side of the border? We would have annexed Mexico already if it weren't for the sub humans

These people really need to be culled

Dan zou het als nog redelijk grappig zijn

just fuck my country up senpai

>yeah maybe that muslim mass murder attack was horrible but you know whats even worse? when the party who wants to stop it gains popularity.

None of what you say is wrong, but I think that will change as more white men are starting to realise what we are heading towards.

More importantly than that, in the UK at least, and I imagine in France too, the military is still very right wing and if it comes to it there is absolutely no way they will turn their guns on their own people in favour of immigrants even if our (((government))) orders it.

Fuck off you goatfucker

What did Sweden fuck up this time that everyone's laughing? What did I miss?

truck of peace killed 5 in capital

R.I.P. doggo

Isn't this what you wanted ?

>if sweden collapses
>if

Like you didnt get trucked

Als het een rassenoorlog triggerd heb ik er geen problemen mee, maar het lijkt er niet op.

Ain't even surprised at this point

>implying I haven't told them that they're literally destroying their country
They're more like acquaintances anyway.

tfw when people feel sadder about a dog dying than your own countrymen

you really fukced up sven, just kill yourself and send us your breedable women

>Sweden
>Not even smoking after they get fucked

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH

>implying you are underage, that either couldnt redpill parents or couldnt remove kebab or worst case couldnt leave intime.

You kikes are behind all of this. Why don't you take some of filth you're making the gullible Swedes take?

That's right, Assad should gas your asses next, no shekels.

Eleven years old and torn apart and sacrificed in the name of multikulti.

swedish populace reaps what it sews

the dog had no representation or say in the matter tho

its time we start a campaign to get all canine life in sweden the right to vote

>Laughing at the kid for having 2 dads and laughing at the 2 dads letting in hoards of barbaric savages thinking that it would work ok, now there are 3 sore arseholes in the household

lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

You know why people feel sad about the dog dying?
We know the dog did nothing wrong, the dog didnt vote for the current government who ALLOWED this to happen.
I dont know if the people hurt/killed did so i wont judge them but sadly, i cannot feel sorry because they might have been one of the hundreds who stood at the Central station with "Refugees welcome" signs

I am ready to welcome doggo refugees

Neither did the young girl. If we don't start acting now we never will. Löfven and the rest of them needs to be held accountable.

FUG :D :D :D

8 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0