Another French Church Being Demolished - Another Mosque To Be Built

youtube.com/watch?v=RF0CTlckqp4 - 2800 churches across France, many of them centuries old landmarks, such as this Église Saint-Jacques d’Abbeville, a Neo-Gothic masterpiece in Abbeville, Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardie dating back to 1868, will be demolished over the next few years.
Mosques on the other hand, continue to flourish. The Grand Mosque of Paris recently got a modern, fully retractable Roof, usually only found in football stadiums. Hundreds of new mosques are built every year in France, often with taxpayer money.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JslpZt1cZSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hundreds of new mosques are built every year in France, often with taxpayer money.

Isn't Saudi Arabia paying for them? Didn't they say they'd fund like 200 in Germany?

REEEEEEEEEEEE
I thought the frogs were tough when it comes to culture and tradition with the ban of burka n shit.

Literally harder to look at than these edgy abortion pictures people post on here.

>dating back to 1868, will be demolished over the next few years.

holy fuck you faggot frogs. do you guys have no respect for the little history that you have?

France is lost already, Lepen will never win, she has the votes of niggers, jews, mudslimes and faggots against her. Rip and fuck democracy

No one goes to these buildings

You posted this same thread yesterday faggot

aren't churches in france historical monuments/buildings and hence protected from demolition? Pretty sad if not. Only morons destroy history.

There's countless of those in France and declining church populations.

Of course they'll demolish some. Not all of them are historically significant

lol @ thinking 1868 is an old church in france

>kills ghandi

This rape of European culture is so hard to watch desu

How long before they tear down the Eiffel tower for a mega mosque?

Sup Forums takes things at face value

Australian flag pol is better informed on my country than me.

stop with the fake news you fags, I've seen the post more than 15 times in the last 2 months

that church was demolished in 2013 and it was replaced by a fucking park, yes, it still sucks but stop being worse than CNN

soon.

we warned them, they did't listen.

Oh look at the crane. It's green, just like the islamic flag.
JUST

France doing the muslims/jews work...build a bank in it s place, stop this france.

What the fuck!! Are Muslim that big a vote bank in France?

France is meant to be a secular country. Why do you even have churches or even religion in the first place?

They look good, better than modern architecture, and the lgbt color adds everywhere

Le Pen is at 40% already. 5-10 years more and she'll have a majority.
>she has the votes of niggers, jews, mudslimes and faggots against her.
Faggots already vote FN.

As soon as Sup Forums sees something that confirms its world view, they roll with it

it took 2 days before people figured out that the video of those people posing before picking up an injured man was for a Mannequin Challenge.

Well it is happening here burger. They also raped our parliamentary Building. It isn't fake news

like this guy said this isn't some ancient historical cathedral.

It's A cathedral.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JslpZt1cZSY

On the one hand I think it's a bit sad, and I can imagine this seems like a fucking crime against culture and history to new worlders that don't have many such old buildings.. But Europe in general, and France ESPECIALLY, is littered with the stuff. I mean ABSOLUTELY jam packed with churches, chapels, castles, keeps, fortifications and classic traditional farmhouses that NOBODY wants or needs, let alone wants to pay the money to restore..

If a building, no matter how old or beautiful, no longer attracts enough interest (and MONEY) to keep it maintained, it kind of loses it's right to exist.

That said, I think it's fucking ridiculous France should spend money on building mosques. If the people of France want mosques, I'm sure they can afford them themselves, or with money from their sugar daddy Gulf states.

>pic semi related btw
If Churches in the Netherlands don't find a new meaning or purpose, like this one converted into a book store, they will eventually end up demolished as well. Church isn't exactly a flourishing business in 21st century Europe..

tl;dr: If you really like these old buildings: Buy them. If nobody does, they will be treated as what they are: Buildings nobody wants or needs.

First of all this is very old news and second, the mosque was never built in its place but some kind of park.

Slide thread, nothing to see here. Sage.

have you ever considered that churches are being torn down because 60%+ of French people are atheist and these churches are literally empty. Whereas Muslim community continues to grow and needs more space for worship. Not everything is a FUCKING conspiracy NEET.