Here's where the shilling comes from

8ch net/leftypol/res/1544663.html

They are organizing the shilling after feeling a little disunion, just like they did after the pussy-gate or the roman-salute-gate.

So if you get called a Rebbitor after insulting "Trumpgreter" shill, you'll know where it comes from.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12700462
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/The_Donald

here is where the blind trump support is coming from

Explain this

>lalalalala Trump can do no wrong Allahu Akbar down with Assad praise ISIS

it's not shilling, Trump is a betrayer

Stop using the gate suffix. It's annoying.

Don't fall for the "Trump is a neocon" narrative.
Spread the word anons.

Kusher's behind this.

And here they are.

As I posted directly at your place, it doesn't work when shills respond to shills, it just gives you the illusion of infighting, and therefore the illusion that your shitty tactics are working...

If Brock and his millions failed, a handful of beta-male shilling for 48 hours won;t work either...

TIRED OF THIS SHIT? MISS HAVING REAL DISCUSSIONS?

strawpoll.me/12700462

strawpoll.me/12700462

strawpoll.me/12700462

PASS AROUND IF YOU CARE

>leftypol
>literally 4 autists and 1 pedo
t-t-they are the reason why Sup Forums hates Jews and neo-cons

Yeah, TD-fags are annoying, but not nearly as much as
> Not gonna lie, former /pol oldfag here, it's hilarious watching /pol crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we should disavow Trump the neocons.

That is a perfectly good reason. He has exposed himself as the neocon kike loving fag he always was.

The problem is not about hating jews and neo-cons, it's about shills thinking that, since precisely /pol hate them, they can be turned against Trump by labeling him one.

Let me guess, you're now a #Cruzmissile, right ?

Or maybe instead of supporting Trump the neocons, we should split into small, very radical factions of no more than 50 people !
Purely online, since going public like Spencer is, of course, for CIA plants.

>I'm a shill faggot
explained.

>Trump has his entire family married to Jews
>Trump acts in favor of neocon
At that point they're not shills anymore. They're just people that are showing you truths you don't want to admit.

>/pol
I have been studying reddit for the last few hours after they raided us and this is what they all call Sup Forums. I can only assume you're one of them. Fuck off and worship your kike loving orange chimp on reddit you worthless faggot

Go and don't come back, plebbit

Protip : most people on /pol actually don't hate Rebbit - for the simple reason that we don't go there, so we don't care what they do.
It's mostly newfags who want to fit in who mention it.

I think you should keep calling us Russian bots or whatever narrative CNN pulls out of their asses.

lick the dried cum from the tip of my dick

>implying this isnt a cripplechan/reddit false flag to get us to raid leftypol

Op either you made this yourself or your a fucking retard

Yeah, whatever plebbit.
>CNN
>Against Trump
kek, not anymore after his latest escapade, friend.
Don't you know? They LOVE neocons like Trump.
Fuck off

If you still support Trump after the missile strike, what the fuck sets you apart from the absolute lowest scum of the most degenerate leftists out there?

Your MAGA cap?

.03 cents have been deposited in (You)r account

faggot

Also this, /leftypol/ and Shareblue is launching an all-out offensive against the common Sup Forumsack. Don't let them demoralize and divide your trust in the hivemind that is /pol.

cunt you waant us to shit all over leftypol if not then fuck of back to it

>((( neocon )))

we know your talking points, nigger

You see, the problem with that logic is that if you really held it (instead of being a lefty-cunt) you would have left Sup Forums long ago.

> Spencer had people do Nazi salute ! I disavow !
> Trump almost hired Romney ! I disavow !
> Cernovich was somewhat of a cuck ! I disavow !

Concern trolling about "Neocons Trump" is not credible, because anyone who would jump boat that easily wouldn't be here, they would have switched side when Trump mentionned pussy, when Spencer had Nazi salutes, when Cernovich cucked a little...

>fake screenshots

link to the actual comment, nigger

Funny how it's all Asian flags crying about shills. You chaps wouldn't happen to be using a proxy because you got banned for being cancerous cretins for the past 12 hours would you?