I'm in Australia and I just heard a loud cracking bang type sound, wasn't thunder no rain around...

I'm in Australia and I just heard a loud cracking bang type sound, wasn't thunder no rain around, did something just happen somewhere and it was so loud it travelled the world

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/chinese-naval-ships-close-to-australia-get-used-to-it-experts-warn-20170309-guunxi.html
airservicesaustralia.com/aircraftnoise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sun Coastfag here

Chinese warships spotted on the horizon
Is it habbening?

I'm way north, did you hear the sound too?

East coast here, nothing to report from this basement.
Source on that Chinese ship news?

>Chinese warships spotted on the horizon
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/chinese-naval-ships-close-to-australia-get-used-to-it-experts-warn-20170309-guunxi.html

I just heard a firecracker type of sound.
Townsville.
Pretty sure it was nothing.
The air force has calm the fuck down too.

They're coming for you

Oh fuck I'm in cairns and I heard it, wtf was it?

No idea.

I thought it could have been a car crashing, or a tree falling or thunder, but I think it was some high level meteor

Or something to do with ww3 as in ship cannons possibly?

Wasn't a car crash because I would have heard sirens after wasnt thunder because there are zero storms around

Site requires password?

I'm in Canada, and the whole world just got nuked. I know I'm not hallucinating on medical marijuana, but there are definitely blinding atomic flashes going on in all directions.

Ur mum just shart herself, clearly

Confirmed. Japan is gone

what part of aus, also you could be in a bad neighbour hood.
i hear gunshots every weekend from where i live

anyone in qld please report in if you heard the crackingly banging sound at around 7:40 ? (Guesstimation)

Yeah, sorry about that mate, had a good curry last night but I'm farting like a tractor this morning. I'll sit on a pillow to muffle the next one a bit...

Perth fag here,
I heard nothing since we're so fucking far away

You sure it wasn't a sonic boom from a plane? They can sound weird as fuck

Can confirm. Ghost here. We're all gone.

Many of the australian posters here have a very similar writing style.

An abbo exploded after he drank too much petrol and lit up a ciggie.

just heard it here on the gold coast. shit is going down. sirens everywhere.

Shit did the yanks blow you up again?

I've never heard that to occur before could a jet fly past and make that sound in the ground without me hearing the jet, it was loud enough to make dogs bark

No one wants to attack you, Australia, get over yourselves

in sydney? it was fireworks.

IS THIS THE NEW NORM? JUST NONSTOP FAGGOT ASS SIREN POSTS? FUCK. PLEASE STOP. NO ONE BELIEVED YOU FUCKING THREE HOURS AGO, NO ONE BELIEVES YOU NOW. STOP STOP STOP.

MODS

PLEASE BAN ALL SIREN POSTERS.

But we want someone to, we already have a defense mechanism

digits = it was a major meteor entry

I heard it loud and clear, now it's been heard from cairns to Gold Coast , I'm guessing now it's an extremely fast jet flying down from the north

emus have nuclear weapons

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You'd better run, you better take cover

I didn't and I most certainly did not throw any glass bottles pressurized with a bicycle pump to 110 psi at anything.

That would explain it if true

airservicesaustralia.com/aircraftnoise/
might be the cause.
>Testing aircraft