Sub chad looks = nightmare mode

The less attractive you are, the more shit you have to put up with. That's just how it works.

Behold: While Chad is having females chase him, beg to be with him, and fight over him, you're having to bow and scrape just to be allowed to peacefully coexist alongside femoids. Apologize for your privilege! Cover up and stop manspreading! Don't be a creep, rapey, or toxic! Be a gentleman! Be chivalrous! Never judge women either because, ew. And don't be a neckbeard!

Just lol at actually attempting to pursue a female under these conditions. If a femoid thinks you are beneath her attractiveness-wise then her default state is to be pissed off/disappointed. She'll be hyper vigilant, constantly looking for flaws, constantly judging, constantly forcing you to prove your worthiness to be permitted to date her. You'll have to be a cucked out provider who gives her the world, asking nothing in return, having all the acceptable views and habits ... just to meet her bare minimum requirements for not rejecting you.

Meanwhile, Chad just gives her regular servings of Chadcock, and she worships him for it. Overlooks all his flaws, gives him better treatment than you will ever receive, forgives him when he fucks her girlfriends... everything's easy mode when your name is Chad J. Thundercock.

The fuck is even the point of trying to get a girlfriend when you have to face this kind of monumental uphill battle? Is love even worth it if you have to purchase it with good boy points, all the while knowing that previous Chads have fucked yo girl with a minimum of fuss, and gotten the best out of her, while you're left with the shit end of the stick? I can't deal with this knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5tuf59ex-U0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The one on the right has the best facial genes imo.

10/10 would bang

Fucking robots.

lol i look better than those effeminate fags

Project a little harder would you?

>Chad just gives her regular servings of Chadcock, and she worships him for it
You've defined my current relationship. I'm not even a Chad, I just date a girl who's slightly younger than me and I've got my life together.

I duno OP, I dunno, maybe you should do us all a favor by just fucking off yourself lil baby back bitch

I forgot I was on Sup Forums there for a while.

>all of these normies pouring in
kek, keep doing what you're doing robot.

go back to buzzfeed. I'm happily married

One can dream.

Not gonna lie, European here, would these two be considered chads in burgerland?

Who is femoid?

If you don't have a decent face then the best strategy honestly is to get really jacked and grow a beard. The only thing stopping you from getting strong is yourself, and come on dude. If you're huge then at least a 7/10 will fuck you and thats pretty good.

100% cuckoldry, as expected from a hames bong, sage

The legendary rent
youtu.be/5tuf59ex-U0

Looks like a faggot to me

Chad lifes breddy comfy desu.

I'm a fucking troll and I still get pussy,

it's not all about genes user

Go to /r9k
You can bait more people there.

its attidute you fucking nigger

You are trying to paint it like there is this tiny group of men who look good and all the rest are ugly and have no way of looking good.

Go to the gym, make sure you have sufficient muscle mass, and take care of your personal hygiene instead of being a whiny faggot on the internet.

Notice how these chads have brown eyes and brown hair, they're also not inbred looking

Probably the best advice for someone who is ugly but has genetic potential to become aesthetically pleasing to look at by being muscular.

>attractive people find it easier to get laid

we will there lad stop the fucking presses

this world has changed

Wrong board, I think you want /r9k/

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

>getting pussy is the same as having to put up with shit
How do you tame the pussy so you don't have to be paranoid from cheating feels, that's what matters. Some men are never happy with their women, constantly afraid they will cheat, that's not fun way to live your life. Then they are afraid that daughter won't be a slut and so on.

>t. 19yo cuckhold master who thinks looks/women are going to make him happy
Enjoy your self imposed mental prison. Learn to love yourself first.
Inb4 MGTOW

I mean, just be not autistic and not morbidly obese.

I'm not cut by any means, have a bit of a gut, but still work out and know how to talk to people and let me tell you: women are pretty much all the same. As long as you look decently fuckable and can make them laugh you're good to go.

These faggots like OP just get asshurt that women don't talk to them because they're autistic and claim "hurrdurr cuz women are shallow cunt hurrdurr"

Shit, my buddy is 5'9" 280lbs, so a fat fuck lard ass, and we still manage to get him laid because he's a funny motherfucker.

>Sergio carvajal
How can non-Mediterraneans even compete in terms of pure aesthetic ?

Women make life generally better if they actually give a shit about you and aren't around just for sex or money.

I'm extremely attractive and my life is horrible

No but they'd get pussy nevertheless because le sexy accent.

>you're having to bow and scrape just to be allowed to peacefully coexist alongside femoids.
No I'm not. I tell my sister to go fuck her fat self regularly. They're females. What the fuck are they going to do? We're bigger than they are.
That's what cracks me up about hearing about guys who are made to sleep on the couch. She can't drag your ass out of that bed without tickling.

By not being a diaspora

>manlet
>average looks
>mild social anxiety
>spent the whole yesterday afternoon/evening ramming a 7/10 blonde with perfect ass and redpilling her on Holohoax
>have another blonde qt coming over in about 7 hours to fuck, only been on one date before today
>have a third thiccc bitch in another town, constantly messaging me to come visit her already
Tinder is the answer my friends

tl;dr
>

pic

>Pouting
>Taking selfies
Totally fucking gay you stupid queer

The wish to be obsessed over and worshiped by women is an adolescent fantasy. Its something you have to grow out of. Adult men would rather have the respect of other men then a bunch of women, because they know how foolish and worthless a woman's approval is.

Good thing prostitutes exist or we'd be really screwed.

show boipucci

I'd rather remain an ugly pizza face double chin virgin if it means I won't look gay as those dudes.

I mean, there's gotta be a mail order bride thing for dudes too, right?
I'm sure some old widow in the States would want a pretty Ruskie to run around the house in nothing but an apron and/or a banana hammock.

Just don't worry about it. If your woman is older than 24, and you treat her right, and you get along, she's probably not going to cheat. Even if she does, no sweat, just get rid of her and find someone better.

The horror stories posted here about serial cheaters and manipulators are generally pretty rare. Everyone has shitty relationships. Learn to accept that and move on.

CHAD
PIZZA
HIT
GYM
HARD
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
INCEL
>fuck off you /r9k/ sperg

Nice reddit spacing, newfag

Guy on left is some freaky uncanny valley sim, middle guy is just a fag, gut on right looks kinda evil but I'd probably flirt. I'm sure they all get some hot girls but I bet theyre the worst kind of hot girls.

What if you're a manlet?

life sucks, why don't you on the beta uprising than

Be funny.

Getting a woman to laugh is like 70% of the way to getting your dick sucked.

you'll look bigger than taller guy
you have to be positive my dude

jus bee yerself

How is this Sup Forums related?

Bring this faggotry to /soc/

Hi, r9k, how is it going?

I am chad. AMA.

Not fully a chad, but girls still chase. Stop being jealous

Start working out, look up starting strength and Omar Isuf's diet advice on youtube.

Get a decent haircut, typically a 'short back+sides, longer on top' is very manageable and easy to style, but dont skimp on your choice of hair products, better products WORK BETTER.

If you're athletic, pursue it. If you're musically gifted, pursue it. If you're academic, pursue it. Just be good at what you do, have a small plan and some small goals, and work on them. Have your shit together.

Wear at least somewhat nice clothes. You can easily find style inspiration on H&M or topman websites, or any other highstreet fashion website. Aim for fit and consistency over high fashion and bullshit. A clean fellah with a little muscle mass in a plain tshirt and rolled up slim jeans with converses looks 493284902x better than a #sweg retard.

The two chads on the left are pretty fucking poor chads. Fellah on the right is fucking your bitch as we speak no problem.

BUT he didnt start a chad, he worked towards it. So can you.

I look like the middle guy (green eyes) and a lot of people have tought I'm gay.

>tfw khv
I wish I weren't a sperg

name 3 reasons to care about what women think

You shouldn't bother.
Chads genetics are better than yours. This is why women want him.
This is why he gets easy pussy. Because this is how natural selection works.
You are less than chad.
Your offspring wont look as good as his.
Your offspring wont be as successful as his.
Your offspring will have a harder time in life than his.

So why would a woman want to breed with a man who is so obviously and woefully ill equipped for the competition that is life?

You're a loser, and your kids will be losers. If you want to breed upwards, you have to convince the woman you're worth breeding down for, which will always be a monumental task.

Hypergamy is always the goal/dream of those with shitty genetics, but hypogamy is a genetic sin with built in instinctual resistance.

No one wants to mate someone who is socially and genetically below them.

And even women of your class will still fawn over Chad because hypergamy is instinct.

>Go to the gym, make sure you have sufficient muscle mass, and take care of your personal hygiene

Yes because this will change your cheekbones, jawline, nose shape, height etc. and all the only differences that chad has over the average person wont it? Getting ripped to turn you into chad is just a /fit/ meme, if you're not facially attractive, you aren't chad, it's that simple, no amount of muscle mass will change that. It's people who have no understanding of WHY chad looks better, and thus spout bullshit like 'lift, haircut, confidence' that cause this confusion.

I suppose you just have to get surgery or something if you're rich, otherwise you can't be chad if you weren't born to be one. But anyone claiming that chad doesn't have it better than everyone else simply due to his genetics is just in denial. It's funny how everyone here is so ready to accept that niggers are inherently inferior to them but are terrified of the thought that they are inferior to chad. That and the sour grapes attitude to all that chad has that they haven't.

Then you have to be that ultra-virile/ultra-aggressive type of manlet, cut your hair short and be ripped. Of course, be communicative and assertive.

All of you pol/ are cucks you losers cant land a woman and reject your failures on strangers.
You are a disgrace.

This meme again.

>Sup Forums is one person

Reminder: I own a home and have a fiancé, 96% of radical leftists live with their parents.

I hate this meme. Women are literally retarded children and laugh at everything. Sometimes they just laugh to be polite in a conversation. It's absolutely not an achievement to make them laugh. Being attractive and social is 70% of the way to make them wet

> Sup Forums
> /r9k/

Aren't they the same shit?

Big if true

chad never does anything because looks are all chad has, and he uses them as an excuse to continue being useless

compare physical aesthetics of chad and compare it to trump or browning, chad might be prettier but hes also useless

He looks faggy mostly because of his hair and his fucking pout face. Don't do those things and you're good

>7/10

A 7/10 to an attractive person isn't a 7/10 to an ugly manlet non-person. Chad would probably burst out laughing at your "7/10".

>ITT: Le based ebin blackpills xDDDD

Blackpill is merely an eloquent term for cowardice and complacency designed to massage your own ego. It is just as much the shirking of hardship as it is in those faggot MGTOW groups.

Futher to this point, I've never understood in the images regarding the pills why the Black Pill is often represented by Guts from Berserk. Considering that Guts is ultimately the antithesis of the Blackpill mindset. Blackpills are supposedly in acceptance of a horrible fate, whereas Guts spends each and every day acting in contrast to his predetermined fate.

Only reason I can thing of is you mongs are confusing "Blackpill" with "Nihilist" and are now just memeing Blackpill beyond it's original point of recognition.

as long as your dick isn't small, you're fine, really.

I do consistently get my dick sucked and I'm not a manlet. I just find it funny that the ones that are try so hard but they don't really get anywhere. Those hobbits look so cute trying to pick up girls, like those little puppies that keep humping your leg

Being low body fat will make your cheekbones and jaw more apparent you retard.

Nobody gives a single fuck about your nose shape.

If you're under 5'8 then yeah kill yourself.

Rest is just attitude. You can either not give a fuck what people think (good) or be a little bitch wallowing in self pity (bad), pick one?

>every woman is same
leave your basement a bit

"Being attractive" is entirely subjective.

Some women like cut dudes, some like fluffy dudes, some like thin dudes, some like bulky dudes, some like smart dudes, some like druggy dudes, some are stupid, some are smart, some are polite, some are rude.

Generally women laugh to flirt.

Also
>all women are dumb and childish
This is factually incorrect.

the day is coming

>have the face to look like this but just too lazy to gym to get the body.

Fuck you. I never been to that shithole in my life. I space however I fucking want you absolute spastik. They're still a bunch of fucking queers for pouting and taking selfies.

this picture got me energized

>Just try harder bro

Look I'm not saying you're gonna be a Chad what I'm saying is these are two things you CAN DO to improve the situation.

>Beard
Totally negates bad jawline, covers up half your face and looks fucking MANLY

>Muscle
Makes you look bigger, makes you walk wider and in a more dominant way naturally, and women fucking love it.

This isn't a cure to your cancer, just a treatment that can reduce the symptoms. Isn't that better than not getting anything and offing yourself out of frustration?

Better looking people are often more successful.

The myth of Chad being useless outside of his looks is something betas tell themselves so they can sleep at night.

Most of the time these guys are 10x as active and ambitious as the average internet warrior. They do well enough in school, find decent jobs, have a work out routine, live longer and healthier lives, and are generally more happy.

So in revolt you all tell yourselves they're just dumb meat-heads, who are only happy because of the ignorance, but again this is a stereotype developed by losers to emotionally compensate for how little they measure up in comparison to Chad.

This is they same thing fat girls say about pretty blonde girls.

t. mad slender virgin creature loool

Why lift when it's all about the face?

the guy on the right is much better looking and the guy on the left has a better body, you're not going to trigger me femcuck, im too red pilled. saged and tucked dear.

Post pics plx. I'll be the chad to give you her real number.

>Yes because this will change your cheekbones, jawline, nose shape

Everyone has fucking cheekbones and a jawline you retard, start laying off the cheetos and you'll see that you have one as well

nope, it's less about looks and more about confidence. bitches fall for ugly looking motherfuckers if they act like chads being all aggressive and alpha n shit.

sure looks help but it's not the only thing that matters. you can look like shit and still get mad pussy.

this.

i feel like i shouldn't exist, i feel like my existence is not wanted. i feel like the nature expects my genetic line to stop.

there's no reason for me to be kind and considerate to people anymore.

I did not claim that you will look as good as chad, but that you will look good enough to get girls to have sex with you. The bar really isn't that high, it is just that people complain on here and do absolutely nothing about it because they have your attitude that it is all pointless and worthless when it isn't.

Don't even sweat that shit. Manlet is just a meme.
If you're a fun guy to be around and you have a genuinely charismatic personality, then she won't care how tall you are.

All the things you worry about are just ruining your confidence. And what do women love in a guy? Genuine, hard-hitting confidence. You aren't perfect but hell, you're a lot better than you probably think you are and if you just clean yourself up I promise you that you will find someone to share your life with.

Lol. U mad.

Why should anyone have to stoop to your level? You aren't special, you're not entitled to a woman's attention and affection just because you want one.

Unless you look like fucking Ephialtes, if you're an interesting and genuine person you'll find that you'll find a partner who'll be your equal without too much trouble.

Women are just people. They don't operate like this and all this shit is just pure projection.

> "Being attractive" is entirely subjective.
Millions years of sexual attraction says youre wrong and you know it.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness

>This is factually incorrect.
We dont speak about absolute here but the devation is too small to make me reconsider my judgement.