We're gonna drain the swamp goys

>We're gonna drain the swamp goys
>Appoints banker kikes and kike lovers into his cabinet

>We're gonna ban the RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROISTS FROM COMING INTO OUR NATION!
>Whoops, I got blocked lol nvm

>We're gonna repeal Obongocare! PREMIUMS ARE TOO HIGH!
>Ryancare fails horribly
>Whoops lol nvm let's keep Obongocare

>We're gonna be proud of our nation state and put our nation at the forefront
>Kicks bannon out
>(((KUSHNER))) convinces Trump to be an even bigger shill for (((ISRAEL)))
>lol sorry goys duty calls

>And most importantly! We're gonna stop causing a ruckus in the middle east! It causes nothing but turmoil in the region!
>Bombs the shit out of a Syrian airbase that was crucial in defeating ISIS forces in that region

>WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL!!!
>Whoops, looks like my boss (((KUSHNER))) doesn't want that anymore, nvm goys lol srry

Pic related, Trump supporter since 2015, he's a fucking buffoon who needs to be impeached so he doesn't legit damage the right-wing movement permanently

>Inb4 SHARIABLUE GO AWAY SHILL WAHHH WAHHH

fucking kill yourselves you r/the_donald faggots, he just sunk his chances of winning the midterms and a 2nd term

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7OcldMG932o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Clintons are amazing people

bump

>British
>MAGA Hat
lol shill

I anticipate a landslide for Democrats next election

The people who said Trump is a crypto Democrat were right after all

go on 4plebs and view same image ya wank, all the results are from me since dec 2016 when I got the hat

the only objection i have to this post is that you cant inb4 in your own post, you fucking newfag underage b& nigger.

TOO MUCH WINNING!
youtu.be/7OcldMG932o

Every American is Israel's cuck

Trump just proved it

>if you don't like trump you're a clinton supporter
I fucking hate how you trumptards keep trying to shove this as an argument. The point is, both are equally shit when most conservatives thought Trump would be a legit good guy

>trump supporter
>lives in england

can you fucktards get off our board please? go somewhere else this board is for usa fuck off

Why should we listen to you when you pretty much fell down and let Africans take over your country? Thencolonizers have become the colonized

>you pretty much fell down and let Africans take over your country
Speak for yourself americunt. 56% white and still going down. Hispanics are taking over entire cities and you are doing nothing while pretending all others are cucked. At least take some useful fucking advice instead of screeching "cuck" and keeping being Israel's dog.

I'm scottish ya fud

faggot

FUCK TRUMP

What is it that you anti-Assad Trump supporters say to greet each other? Oh yeah I forgot, sorry for my impoliteness
>ALLAHU AKBAR PRAISE ISIS, DOWN WITH ASSAD

You seem to think that destroying both is not a viable option.

Sure, Al-Qaeda and ISIS doesn't exist tod-

Yeah, really worked before! We must destroy Al Qaeda oops ISIS is a thing now. Removing Assad does absolutely nothing good. WE DON'T NEED MORE REFUGEES THANKS, TAKE THEM YOURSELF IF YOU NEED TO MEDDLE IN OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESSES

actually they support trump's syrian decision so i understand why the_donald cucks would think that. also i noticed the "hillary for prison" thing died pretty fast, well i guess u wouldnt want to persecute such a nice lady and ally of your god emperor

Maybe he wants to keep the neocons happy by bombing some brown people and get enough political capital to build the wall?

I have a question

Why do you want to destroy Assad?

Syrians deserve the right to decide their future without the threat of Al Qaeda car bombs, ISIS suicide bombs, or regime barrel bombs landing on them. Assad is the lesser of evils, but is still evil.

>Syrians deserve the right to decide their future
Assad was democratically elected leader, and it's already established that they support peace, not removing Assad. You have no right to interfere. You are world's biggest terrorist organization. Syria is better with Assad, not regime change. Libya and Iraq were just fine until you came pretending like you know the best.
GOD IS GREAT
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
A CURSE UPON THE JEWS
SYRIA WILL PREVAIL

>currently a moonscape of concrete rubble and rebar
>prevailing

whatever you say

>a supporter of the US establishment regime change narrative trying to define who is good and evil

*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>still sucking kike cock
Assad is the only fucking person in that region that supports the christian population - should he go, the christians would get slaughtered like ISIS is doing to them right now.

face it, Trump is a neocon faggot who takes it up the ass from Israel