Prove you aren't a shill

Or you can't post here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBOGeg_PrEw
youtube.com/watch?v=kGrdXe1V4d4
archive.is/yVhKh
timesofisrael.com/trump-daughter-tiffany-dating-jewish-son-of-real-estate-attorney/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sometimes i think i'm the only real person posting on this board

Okay time to go to sleep. Already looked into this, nothing substantial here. Just sleep. Get a glass of water. And sleep.{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

I made this thread
as you can tell from it's low replies, it's legit

I think global pollusion is a real thing, which is damaging to humans and are enviroment... P.S. gas the kikes

you aren't real

Alex still sucking Trump's cock or the checks not cleared yet?

>Prove you aren't a shill
>posts image with that filename

how about you and your friends stop sliding threads

that would be awesome and would mean a life free of consequences

still sucking but has "reservations" about some stuff youtube.com/watch?v=EBOGeg_PrEw

You can leave at any time. There are no consequences

>still sucking but has "reservations" about some stuff

More middle of the road bullshit

He's 100% a Zionist neocon war mongering faggot now

basically youtube.com/watch?v=kGrdXe1V4d4

Trump is the Golden Goy
the best goy of them all
his goyness is so big, that you wouldn't believe it

I am a shill, I work for ShareTR and I visit /leftypol/ often.

wtf you talked me into suicide

SHAREBLUE WINS AGAIN

Fuck Trump.

I don't agree with the attack on an Assad airbase by America. An attack that was championed by....

>Hillary Clinton
>John McCain
>Lindsey Graham
>Ted Cruz
>Donald Tusk
>Israeli Government
>CNN
>MSNBC
>BBC
>The Guardian
>Washington Post
>The New York Times

This makes me a shill.

Drumpf is not my president.

Fuck off, OP. It's obvious this is bait, so shills can collect information to pretend to be one of us.

meme war vet
it's leftypol and shareblue calling anyone pro trump a r the donald fag or a neo con or a kike etc dont fall for they shit
sure i am dissapoint in trump but it's not at bad he hasnt declared war he only bombed a empty airfield plus now the neo cucks cant call him a russian shill
if you want to see how much support trump still has go on discord most of the Sup Forumsisgh servers still support him it's only here were it's easy to flood and mass shill do you see this fuck trump rand 2020 shit ps i made this meme

Also, this is a Sup Forums tier thread. Go back to post incest with traps, or something, over there.

Is this from the infinichan leak?

Sup Forums used to hate jews not support them, this board isn't for redneck faggots who joined after Sup Forums got popular in 2014 to suck trump's dick unconditionally

Go to wherever the fuck you want

I am honestly disappointed by Trump.

>discord

Why would we care about the opinions of 14 year olds?

These fuckers seem to think that Sup Forums was created as a Donald Trump board and everything he does must be defended unconditionally - even when he's flip flopping on major campaign policy. These people are weird.

I literally only come here to laugh at Americans being retards as usual.

My flag says all.

gen z is redpilled as fuck you stupid leftist faggot

Tiffs husband isn't Jewish tho.

op is a nigger faggot

reverse psychology won't work

>make fake accounts
>let everyone who disagrees with the Urangutan appear as a shill

You've lost this one, Shlomo.

NIGGER FAGGOT
I
G
G
E
R

shit

Fuck Trump and his zionist scum

I have a folder full of old memes
also I'm capable of saying the words nigger, kike

Yup focus on removing Kushners bowels and hanging him with them

I like that one lol nice gif
I'm not ready to let the trump ship sail yet. I mean I called him a nigger kike a lot on twitter already but really I thought about it and he might be blackmailed or threatened so I've considered holding out and seeing how things develop for a little or even just being void of opinion on it.

Kushner should be buried, and a Red Robins should be built on top of his grave though.

You can't.

Sup Forums literally cannot be convinced of valid points against them, or even for them. The main users have always been contrarians at heart, more than anything else.

At its base, this means that they basically do and think the opposite of whatever is popular at the time, in this case the whole "social justice" shit is in vogue, so they're going full tilt in the other direction.

However, more subtly, it means that if you can frame a narrative that such and such is secretly some clandestine operation against them, they will believe it and rail against it with little to no proof.

It is so amazingly easy to fake a screenshot, or clickbait an article.

A good example, I've seen a screencap of "Shareblue has ties to China" going around, so people are basically saying the Democrats are working for China, and if you say otherwise, you're a shill.

The actual article that the screenshot is of the title to shows that ties between Shareblue and China are:

One company with a 20% share has one chairman who is also in an executive position at a completely unrelated company, who does gold mining in China.

But it doesn't matter what the facts are, and it doesn't matter what you say. Hell, you can even be like 90% in line with Sup Forums, and if you mention one thing they don't agree with, or you just word your post in a way that doesn't seem right, you'll be accused of false-flagging.

It's a fucking volatile tank of acid. If somebody really wanted to dismantle Sup Forums, all they have to do is drop a single badly made infographic that says "This thing is done by jews", and watch Sup Forums go fucking nuts accusing each other of being shills.

It's almost like you people forgot about the whole reddit "rage comics" fiasco, where like 75% of the ones that made people really pissed off at reddit were actually just troll ones made by Sup Forums users as satire.

Ah. Alex - 'Arabs Run Hollywood' 'why does everyone pick on Jews' - Jones.

She isn't defending Trump or Kushner, and given how the SJW movement is just as self-attacking as Sup Forums, I doubt any of them want to associate with anything associated with Sup Forums.

Keep in mind that for the left, "alt-right" is more or less synonymous with Nazi.

If you wanted to, say, raise the minimum wage, and heard about a proposition to do so, and your neighbor, the Nazi, starts really promoting the proposition, you might start to second-guess it, because if they support it, there might be something insidious going on with it.

And of course, you see that, and you think "Oh, see, they're all funded by the jew."

It's unthinkable that anybody who doesn't agree with you about everything could agree with you about some things, isn't it?

pic related famalam

the only way to prove you arent a shill is to take a picture of a bottle of SUPER MALE VITALITY

and time stamp the receipt which must be visible in the same image

Spam this if you identified a shill/slide thread.

These Shareblue copypastas get better every time.

prove you're a non-shill aka genuine poster smartass

I FULLY SUPPORT PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
I UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE HE IS FAR MORE INTELLIGENT THAN HE LETS ON
I UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE ALMOST EVERYTHING SO FAR IS GOING ACCORDING TO HIS PLAN
DON'T THINK SO? NAME ONE (1) STRATEGIC MISTAKE HE HAS MADE.
>PROTIP: YOU CAN'T

Daily Reminder:
/leftypol/ and Shareblue are orchestrating yet another wave of shillingm this time in full force. Never lose hope and spam this image when you identify a shill/slide thread.

What do you expect, when Sup Forums got popular the autistic rednecks flooded in from facebook and plebbit(notice how most of the pro trump faggots are ALWAYS americans while other flags have differing opinions and end up getting called shills?)

Can I post now?

I'm a retard and enjoy making people laugh.

Tiff isn't married and she's dating a Jew, yes.
>Ross Mechanic

archive.is/yVhKh

>It's unthinkable that anybody who doesn't agree with you about everything could agree with you about some things, isn't it?

I would almost be willing to offer you my coldest PBR while discussing things around the fire.

timesofisrael.com/trump-daughter-tiffany-dating-jewish-son-of-real-estate-attorney/

extra proof

Im also nigger

sheeeeeitttt

I'm abbo and hate parkies.
Worthless scum they are.
Stop wasting money on goon and sitting around in parks you fucking monkeys

Marxists deserve helicopter rides.

>Marxists get choppa' chucked
>world population of whites falls to 7%

Can't we re-educate them?