HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

APPOINT FORMER GOLDMAN SACHS TO CHIEF OF STAFF.

OH AND FIRE THAT NATIONALIST SPECIAL ADVISOR

JUST FUCK MY ADMINISTRATION UP SENPAI

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-14/most-important-wikileak-how-wall-street-built-obama-cabinet
ft.com/content/7c0f5014-628c-11de-b1c9-00144feabdc0
nydailynews.com/new-york/trump-border-wall-builders-no-nyc-business-bill-article-1.2991153
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/ptg/ will claim this is just more chess

It's over
Bannon will not survive a month

Zion is in full swing. Another proof that you can't possibly become rich or politician in USA unless you are a Jew.

pretty much the same in russia m8. many of your billionaires are jewish.

Meanwhile Obama:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-14/most-important-wikileak-how-wall-street-built-obama-cabinet
>Michael Froman, a former Citibank executive, who single-handedly built the entire cabinet of what was supposed to be the "main street" President.
Banks control American presidents or to put it simply: money controls them.

i thought that was russian flag plz kill me

>Behind them all stands either the Jew or their own moneybags. They are all nothing but money-grubbers, living on the profits of this war. No blessing can come of that. I oppose these people merely as the 0 champion of my country. I am convinced that our struggle will in the future be blessed by Providence, as it has been blessed up to now. - Adolf Hitler, 1941

I am not from Russia, but at least Russia is contra-balance to American imperialism, as long as they are trying.

Haha goddamn.

Hey goy, you can have whatever little domestic policies you want. Just don't get in the way of our plans. Oh, be sure to place refugees in every baseball and apple pie small town in America.

In fact, Donald, we've been thinking, fire everybody and just hire a bunch of liberal jews We'd likle to see as many jews as possible in this administration., OK? Think you can do that, Donnie? Alright. Cheers.

>In fact, Donald, we've been thinking, fire everybody and just hire a bunch of liberal jews We'd likle to see as many jews as possible in this administration., OK? Think you can do that, Donnie? Alright. Cheers.

Trump 2020!

>tfw Trumps administration has more Goldman Sachs people than Goldman Sachs and more Jews than Israel

>gorsuch not confirmed
>didnt bomb assad but some random airbase
>now this

50 years and amerifuck is gone

Is Drumpf the ultimate cuck?

He has literally taken more gallons of jewish semen in the last 2 months than the entire female Israeli populace.

WE HAVE TO FIGHT NOW
#FireKushner

no keep kushner. enjoy the end of your empire. soon another empire will rise and rule the world with iron fist not like amerifucktards

Will an angry Steve Bannon spill the beans on the behind-the-scenes reasons for this split?

I mean, he is a journalist, it's his duty!

All those modern rich people grown on past monarchy & slavery. It's funny they now play humanitarian. Charity is just another word for money laundering and financial takeover.

>
High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our T&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights.

Nathan Mayer Rothschild, the banking family’s 19th-century patriarch, and James William Freshfield, founder of Freshfields, the top City law firm, benefited financially from slavery, records from the National Archives show, even though both have often been portrayed as opponents of slavery.

Trump just couldn't take the heat from the Kosher kitchen.

Delusional trump retards piss me off more than this

just ban that fucking general from the board

Ever since somebody informed me of reddit spacing, I can't unsee it.

Well back to the grind I guess. At least making a big pile of guns and waiting for the inevitable disintegration of the country will be cheaper this time around.

He will always be bested if he's surrounded by Jews, since all Jews will clap to any nonsense other Jew is saying. You can't argue with them.

>just ban that fucking general from the board

ban the general
ban alex jones threads
ban terms like shareblue/crew/ctr

It's over, Trump is a fucking fraud.

lets ban /vp/ too

Wait until the end of the year and there will be more Jews in Trump's administration than shitskins in your country.

oh look another leftypol thread

From DAY one of his presidential campaign everyone knew about his kike kids and grand kids. Yet NOBODY gave a shit. Why is it that I was the only one on here not to fall for this fat fucking kike loving faggot?

NONO anons IT'S a sssecret plan by 'god emporer trump' to get rid of the kikes/neocons/libtards/commies. You need to believe me.
Trump would never betray us. He promised it. He PROMISED IT!!!11

>H-HE WAS TRICKED INTO BOMBING SYRIA BY HIS KIKE KIDS!

Is he just trying to make every single hire a fucking kike?

Do you think the wall will even be build? It's funny New York wants to ban companies who want to participate in building the wall, when Donal Trump pulls New York strings.
nydailynews.com/new-york/trump-border-wall-builders-no-nyc-business-bill-article-1.2991153

>i-it's 8Z intergalactic Go!!!11!!!
Drumpfsteins are so exposed

>Cruz: even less trustworthy, seems very likely he would be corrupted day 1/is probably already corrupt.
>Rand: wanted to open borders
>Rubio: amnesty/is hispanic/is literally establishment
So who would you vote for?

at this rate we only have to survive 3-4 months of the_donald and redit shilling and after they get over the honeymoon presidency phase they will commit suicide and this board can get back to being half-shit instead of full cancer

>So who would you vote for?

Stein

Holy fuck. I guess we really shouldn't have given him the nuclear codes.

>Mitt Romney is going to be Sec of State Guise!

MADAME

Trumptards won't care.

I'm okay with a empire aslong jews gets gassed once and for all

Inb4 Sup Forums unanimously hates trump by 2018

That's fucking shitty.

thank you for letting everyone know to disregard your opinions from now on

the_donald cucks now want us to be ok with President Kushner and strategist Dina Powell and advisor Gary Cohn. Imagine being such a fucking cuck that your entire political ideology begins and ends with Trump, so you have to defend everything he does even when he blatantly fucks up.

You can. But you will be compromised via blackmail or killed if you're not on their side. It's like any violent gang.

And this. Russia has been rigged since the Czar fell. France was the prototype. Russia was the first step. Then you know what.

(((Cohn)))

Fucking kek.
>Why is it that I was the only one on here not to fall for this fat fucking kike loving faggot?
>Why didn't we vote for an actual Jew instead?
Care to explain this logic?

He'll probably be under hundreds of NDAs

/ptg/ is just a circlejerk for reddit newfag cunts. It was cool early in the primaries put now it's full-blown cancer.

>It's another r/March Against Trump thread
Fuck off and die, Sass.

Gary Cohn was just talking the other day how he wants Glass Steagall. I don't think Trump cares about history/character he just wants people that agree with his policies.

HE'S JUST KEEPING HIS ENEMIES CLOSE, GUIZE. Remember that shit? LOL. And people fell for it! Some of you in here are guilty of this. Admit it. I simply cannot forgive you.

SOMEONE MUST SAVE BANNON, HE'S GOING TO GET MURDERED AAAAAA
TRUMP HAS SOLD OUT

Preibus is Chief of Staff. Bannon is Chief Strategist.

Democrats and republicans hold a lot of jobs and each of them are afraid for their money, all this is, those people don't care much what their political parties do, as long as they get paid. Those people who leak information to Wikileaks might care or that dead guy in Hillary camp, but overall rarely anybody cares, which is the reason those political parties grown so big for starters. Ignorance is worst thing you can do, since you one day come to the point of no return where it becomes too difficult to fix things.

JEB WAS OUR SAVIOR ALL ALONG WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?!?!

Ivanka will disown him if he does that.

>how to larp a shill narrative to try and unify the /ptg/

Almost as bad as that cropped MS paint job of discord you fags keep spreading

>"B-b-but it's a fake screenshot goyim! Look! We made a super fake r/T_D post to try and deflect this as damage control!!!"

Gas Sass.

Rand should get it trough his head for the next election, no mas immigration no open borders

You can have free movement and exchange of labor in America alone as microcosm

>le everyone who is worried by Trumps recent decisions is a shill meme.

what was his name again his name Sup Forums?

gary "neo" cohn

reverse psychology won't work

>make fake accounts
>let everyone who disagrees with the Urangutan appear as a shill

You've lost this one, Shlomo.

See:Nice damage control, Goontard.

Mfw there are still Trump supporters who have MAGA hats in their house.

just oy vey my shit up senpai

What the fuck happened? He was just trying to get the travel ban through and refusing to shake Merkel's hand. He's COMPLETELY changed. Fuck this faggot.

Just stop. You're a bunch of leftist faggots LARPing as "le tru Sup Forums oldfags".

It's satire, r-right?

(((They))) have had enough and are taking over

where did this 180 come from?

Just continue kicking up shit, Sup Forums. Continue to flood twitter, make sure news of our displeasure reaches President Trump.

lel, your fucking reddit hashtags have no power lad, get the fuck out of here

He knows everything we know. By shilling for open borders, he revealed himself to be a globalist, and hence establishment. He can't be trusted.

>He's COMPLETELY changed

Because its not him, deep state killed the real trump!

Slow and steady.

>when you're sucked so deep into a cult of personality that you physically cannot find it within yourself to call out when Trump makes shitty decisions.

They also use very dishonest debate tactics. High verbal IQs + manipulation. Its weird, people who cheat usually cheat when they cant win but Jews cheat right from the start.

Did Trump get MKUltra'd or something? What the fuck?

First stage of grief & loss

But we are shills right? Just shills. Also, here is what our prime minister Medvedev wrote day ago

This military action is a clear indication of the US President’s extreme dependency on the opinion of the Washington establishment, the one that the new president strongly criticised in his inauguration speech. Soon after his victory, I noted that everything would depend on how soon Trump’s election promises would be broken by the existing power machine. It took only two and a half months.

A behavioral scientist interested in group behavior on twitter.
Whoever made this image needs a bullet.

deep state has been whispering in jared's ear. probably telling him that the leaks will stop if trump starts being more interventionist.

jared buys into it (probably already bought into it because he supports israel). he convinces donald to buy into military intervention.

bannon disagrees but with trump if you're not his family he doesn't care to the same amount.

jared and bannon are going to war. jared starts leaking stuff to joe. breitbart starts going after jared.

the shit flinging is now public. its jared versus bannon. pick one and only one.

Ahhhh hahAhHha hAHhAHh HA hahhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhahahahha
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
really though, "ahhhhhhhhh" this is scary

Sup Forums always loses baby, and this time it will hurt more than ever

>businessman wants to work with other businessmen
I'm fucking shocked. Do you think it will be politicians that trim the fat in the government? I swear Sup Forums is either full of retards or shills.

However, this could be, strategically, a good move...?
Maybe?
If Trump already has Republican support on most issues and maintains his stance on most issues, could putting a Democrat in that position help garner Democratic support for those issues where Democrats aren't willing to negotiate or even begin conversations with a Republican Chief of Staff?

I dunno. Trump is turning to shit by the minute though.

>slimy kike vs. nationalist who even said fucking Evola was a source of inspiration for him

how do people have trouble with this?

Just fucking stop dude, it's over. If Bannon is sent home, its official.

Businessmen have been on his short lists since the very beginning.

>businessman wants to work with other businessmen
I'm fucking shocked. Do you think it will be politicians that trim the fat in the government? I swear Sup Forums is either full of retards or shills.

Trump was controlled. We're going another 5 trillion in debt after 1 term, minimum.

>Sup Forums always loses baby, and this time it will hurt more than ever

Nah, I think deep down everyone expected this to happen.

lel wut

Apparently it's full of kike lovers now. Return to reddit nigger faggot

Tfw ywn have a qt3.14 cerebral palsyed waifu that loves making you pancakes and cuddling with afterwards.

Keep sucking kike cock you fucking faggot. Trump has shown his true colors and where his allegiances stand.
Im sure trumps hugbox T_D will welcome you warmly, so fuck off.

OH wow this is 1919 all over again. Full takeover guys ...