Kek, yes.

Trump, no.
False prophet.

>Belgian
your opinion does not matter

*vain ... Like "vanity." Blood is "in vein."

oh yea thanks ill pass that on to the creator of this meme

Support Trump, good goy

nice trips, however we must except this entire " missile attack" is just a false flag by (((them))) to turn us against the god emperor

> says the shit posting nation

trump has been compromise and the white house is now a globaist institution fighting for (((them)))

faggot trump is a troll ats why Sup Forums likes him not because he is far right because he is not and we knew at

>says the german war highway

KEK IS DEAD

MOLOCH HAS WON.

PRAISE HIM NOW WHILST YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE

THE PRETENDER FROG IS DEAD

LONG LIVE MOLOCH!

kek cannot die as he is omnipotent all blessings be to kek

kek globalist trump is a economic nationalist

you weren't saying this a week ago when we were united under his guidance heretics shall burn in cuckistan

m8 you can't just type random shit and expect to get numbers

for now ...
there was zero reason for him to lunch that strike and everyone here know it

I'm not saying that trump is himself a globalist now I'm just saying he already lost all power and (((they))) are already back at the wheel
... if they ever left in the first place

>implying you gave a fuck about syrians in the first place

Weak minded fools who can't think of the bigger picture, this is a game of geopolitical chess. Trump had much to gain by performing this strike. His approval is increasing as we speak and he might be able to actually get things done now.

>>>r/The_Donald

s4ge

Praise Kek, for the Frog is powerful

no i don't dead Muslim is good Muslim
but it's not about that it's about american and (((them ))) fucking up the region to send mos shitskin to Europe
it's about globalist polices still being put in place by an administration elected to oppose it

it's about trump doing a fucking 180
only a retard would still follow his leader after he pulled a 180 on them that's all I'm saying

and may other aren't blind look at molymeme ann coulter etc they all criticize the move
and now bannon is on it's way out

i know it's hard but you have to realise when you get fuck in the ass

BEGONE HERETIC

what i still support trump

good

So they are grammar Nazies now

zero reasons there were many 1st to send a message at he wont back down if this redline is crossed
2nd to get the neo cons and democucks off his back saying he is a russian shill
3rd china was visiting when it happen it shows them at trump wont back down like obama over this south china sea thing
4th moslty likey i think is at he is just showing putin is sticks before his tasty carrots art of the deal 101 bad cop good cop
5th its stops msm covering the kursher bannon beef and other problems on the news ur either a concerned shill , a contrarian faggot or a sheep who follow whatever is favourite e celeb says

leftypol pic they post everywhere now
call anyone who supports trump r the donald