What countries do you like and dislike and why

What countries do you like and dislike and why

Other urls found in this thread:

i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/036/108/behead_those_who_insult_Poland.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every single EU member, Russia, China, Israel, North Corea, South Corea, Canada, Mexico, and mouth of mestizo America and Africa.

I pretty much like everyone except israel and murica, gas yourselves

(((EU)))

>he hates best korea
fuck off kike

Why h8 us?

(((EU)))

I fucking despise Tuvalu.

i have no strong feelings either way.

i dislike the institution of the EU though

what did he mean by this

hate for historical/political/social reasons

Of course you don't your entire nation is founded on that principal.

historically incorrect

Really hate Turkey for a reason. I don't know why, but I really hate Turkey. Probably more than Saudi Arabia and Iran.

I love every country , i celebrate diversity

Love: Netherlands, New Zealand, Iceland
Like: Suicidal Finland, UAE, Some states in USA, Hungary, poo in loo, Japan, South Korea, Norway

Dislike: most of USA, Most of Europe, Most of South America, Australia, Ukraine

Hate: All africa, All midle east aside from UAE, Russia, China, Canada

I love the ones i do because of the overall culture and i might want to live in New Zealand one day as its fairly rural and beutifull.

I like the ones i do because they are nice to visit. UAE is one of my favorite visiting places actualy. Even though its an Mudslime country its fairly civilised as long as you obey their rules, and desu i dont feel like thats a bad thing. They dont chimp out.

Hate: Fucking ruskies attacking ukraine, China cucking tibet, Mudslimes be chimping, ((they)) are infecting our society. Nigs be noggin. Canadas strength is diversity.

The dislike tier is simply countries that are more or less shitty but id still visit them.

>dislikes his iberian brothers
>loves uk, our eternal enemy
>loves usa
>the country that betrayed us and is the reason of almost every single conflict in the world of the last century

into the oven you go

r8

>2017

>Liking any countries

All governments are criminal organizations.

shit I posted the wrong one

>iberian brothers
>the eternal moortuguese

fuck those arrogant manlet moors tbqfh my nigger

USA is literally the best country on earth to live in if you give a shit about freedom

england is a nice country and bong people are alright, not considering the polacks

I haven't made my map according to history, it's my judgement of the present nations

also pic related is a reminder for you

also

>catalonia part of spain

Presumably cause you're south of the (US) border

There are no countries and no borders IRL, and people are all the same basically everywhere.

That being said, I like the white race, as we at least rarely kill for mundane reasons, and do productive shit in our freetime. Asians are fine aswell.

t. ignorant traitor with less IQ than a monkey from gibraltar

keep swallowing that sweet anglo jewish semen all you want, you are going down in the next civil war anyways

they're the only country that isnt a criminal infested shit bucket in the region

I hate germans more than anything. Then arabs and niggers. Then americans and greenlandics.

>uk
>not hating pakistan
>hello muhammed

>being this triggered

ah, I see I am speaking with an andalusian subhuman, you would do well in speaking with more respect since the taxes of my people are paying for your degenerate, lazy lives

>calls me ignorant traitor
>will consider portuguese allies even though they have hated us and been against us since the dawn of time and even today on Sup Forums they take every chance they get to slander and mock spain

i dont know where pakistain is, i hate em, india is kool tho

American education strikes again

kek, i don't hate spaniards, only the ones that are like you.

And i'm sure most of my kinman think the same way.

This is the the truth

I don't like very much, in general. I don't hate any countries, like really hate. In holland we have kinda have a problem with people from Arab/northern african countries though.

Where are your babies in the family picture, uncle?

Only argentina,uruguay and chile are worth mentioning, the rest are disowned as far as I'm concerned

>t. Muhammad al-londoni

Long live Byzantium Empire
Why for fuck sake do you hate France and German??
What a problem do you have with Ural and Syberia?

>tfw everybody hates Turkey
>tfw I will probably get a shitstorm for replying

turks are white & based

PAKISTAN
A thirdworld shithole filled with peodphilles who worship an illiterate goat fucker

Why do you hate your own country?

>Loving Somalia

Halal Niggerpirate detected

:)

gypsy scum

my almost proudest son

you like Bolivia more? why?
i can understand that you dont like Argentina but little guay? come on
i bet you are so mestizo.

>not disgusted by DESIGNATED
Opinion discarded.

because it's filled with filthy pedoscum from the third world shithole of Pakistan, don't tell me that's what you love about German right ? SO much muslimcock on tap ?

>Iran and Syria are green

tfw too redpill to have strong convictions and opinions on foreign states

soy fascista, siria es un pais secular que lucha contra terroristas yihadistas e iran es un pais islamico chiita, enemigo de israel y arabia saudi, asi que si, me gustan

I made this a while back with a really shite template.

I just don't like people who don't like poland
that's all

poland sucks get rekt

Why do you dislike us?
Thanks

neck yourself
there are millions of Bulgarians living in Germany

Nordic countries > EU countries > Rest of Europe >>>>>>>>>>>>> new zealand > australia >>>>>>>> south america >>>>> china >>> rest of asia >>>>>>>> middle east >>>>>> africa >>>>>> americans >>>>>>> british

Asians

based brit

Anyone not putting Saudi Arabia on the lowest tier; wtf...? For srs, I half assume at this point that the Saudis have been utilizing Hitler's already-existing anti-Semitic ideas as a cover to deflect from their own fuckery with Western politics etc.
Hence why we see a lot of "the Jews control everything" posts on Sup Forums, but suspiciously little about the Saudi royal family who are only obscenely rich subversives whom we know for a fact have been using their wealth to influence Western politics for the worse.

Just food for thought.

You mean like...

Behead those who insult Poland? ;)
i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/036/108/behead_those_who_insult_Poland.jpg

Blue = Like
Red = Dislike

All the ones where political incorrectness still exists. i.e. Australia, Eastern European Countries, Austria and Portugal.

Good map DESU. I'd go loosely with this.

>>loves uk, our eternal enemy
>>loves usa
>>the country that betrayed us and is the reason of almost every single conflict in the world of the last century
Lol were you born in the fucking 17th century?

Be reminded that:
-Bongs/tugas helped liberate us from the frogs
-Cuba, Philippines & Puerto Rico had no riches left for us to exploit. Americans relieved us from a bunch of satellite shitholes filled with commie loving retards.
-The Brits helped feed post civil-war Spain and the Muricans helped Franco fight Communism and rebuild

but i support assad

GAS THE SAUDS

SAND WAR NOW

so do I
but our governments are terrible m8

China please your president gave us two pandas you should count finland as your ally.

Iraqi here and i dont understand the hate!

>be iraq
>go to war with Islamic iran for 8 years and lose shit load of money
>later go to war with the Allies for oil
>10 years embargo that didnt allow us to import food or medicine
>oil war 2 destroys the country and all its infrastructures
>Civil war for 13 years that destroyed everything and all our neighbors help to destroy us.
all that and i want you to name 1 terror attack done by Iraqi national. we must be nuking the world for fucking us over.

I have respect for iraqis as the first people to create civilization. Its sad that islam has turned you into barbarians.

>enemigo de israel
Estáis obsesionados, Mustafá

>Iraqi here
get out of my white country you brown shit

Eternal Kraut needs to go.

>tfw you might remove scumshits with serbs in your lifetime during the upcoming European civil war
Cant wait.

ITT: Bunch of virgin losers circlejerking. If you actually took the time to fill such a map with colours, you will never get laid and luckily your genes will not pollute the white genepool.

dude, i'm dutch-moroccan and desu the moroccans here are either gangsta culture or suck up degenerates. in morocco you'll find honest folks. desu morocco is like the netherlands of the arab world.

Studying in usa for undergrad

r8

most middle east should be blue.

>pakistan afghanistan and that other one next to saudi arabia not red

5/5

I like you too daddy