If Trump learned that 911 was an inside job, would he tell the public? Would he expose it?

If Trump learned that 911 was an inside job, would he tell the public? Would he expose it?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
archive.is/5uXa3
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?page=1471&t=11956
youtube.com/watch?v=T1NbBxDGSkI
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
youtube.com/watch?v=dk9modGBoeA&list=PLGx8G-AvaxfWc-P78lVH-NIuvOdH9busF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All evidence would have been destroyed by now.

He's Israel's nigger. Of course he wouldn't expose it

yeah. he's too dumb to keep his mouth shut

No, Trump is one of ((them)) now

He probably already knows the truth

>If Trump learned that 911 was an inside job, would he tell the public? Would he expose it?
I would think that after his most recent support for the Greater Israel policy in Syria... most likely not.

Source: globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
Archive: archive.is/5uXa3

He is a populist, he would not tell because that would ruin his source of power.

He can't question a false flag that has been repeated at least 4 times since 2012. He's a nice man and a fucking retard at this stuff. It is what it is, hopefully his little knesset doesn't get us nuked in the next 4 years.

There would have to be some combination of public hearings and public trials.

He's got people on tap to help him through such an event. At for the moment it's not really a priority compared to how to get the country back on track. It's similar to Hillary Clinton at this point -- we all want to see her having her next seizure from the end of a rope, but we're in a triage situation for the time being.

you're either shills or fuckwit niggers
be ashamed of yourselves in any case

>He's got people on tap

Who?

Well, in terms of the present government not much. That's why it's not really a priority.

But if he drains the swamp or if it becomes necessary to use 9/11 as a forcing function then the option remains available. I personally think it would be a nice bit of a legacy to get to the point where we can unwind the lies, or at least see what happens if we give it an honest try for once.

Of course not. It's written in stone now and it's unlikely any outsider has been given information on it. The people who know anything are either dead or will take it to their grave. Nothing is getting leaked.

There was no planes.
1/2

Where do you people come from? Are you being paid? Without fail in any thread that mentions 9/11 is flooded with this disinfo

video evidence is disinfo?
sounds like YOU are the shill mongoloid

is this disinfo nigger?

and this?

explain this faggot

"fire damage"

Yes, faggot. Fuck off with that shit. Talk about the Pentagon if you want to discuss no-planes.

No because he's actually a big kike

9/11 was not an inside job, get over it

>accepts no plane at Pentagon
>no planes at WTC is OFF FUCKING LIMITS
kill yourself fuckwit

He already K N O W S

And he S U P P O R T S it

>have seen the planes hitting WTC 1 & 2 from many angles

You've seen Flight 77, actually hit the Pentagon, faggot?

he already knows you t_d leddit fag
he was about to buy the building a few years before 9/11 but the kike got it

all time conspiracies said larry lost like 1 billion in insurane money. So was it really an insurance fraud ? ( i know they are a normie channel, but still)

the only faggot here is you
the evidence speaks for itself

Search Larry Silverstein sues airlines.

>how fast does a plane fly
>how slow was the camera pan

>(You)

REMINDER: These 9/11 threads are made by ANTIFA LEFTISTS who want you to believe that a FUCKING WHITE MALE (George Bush) murdered 3,000 americans and that those poor brown muslims dindu nuffin'.

thanks, i will !

pls explain

It was Syria obviously

>If Trump learned that 911 was an inside job, would he tell the public? Would he expose it?
Nope
He would learn about jfk assassination too

Russia hacked it

please be bait

>planes flying at sea level max speed
>doesnt fall apart
>goes right through pic related like butter
you are one dumb cunt, huh?

Nah, it's the usual trump crowd

wtf I love antifa now

i doubt it. he considers snowden a traitor for exposing sensitive intelligence to the public, and was notoriously close-lipped with his plans for combatting ISIS. i remember during the debate he was shitting on shillary for detailing her plan for dealing with them, and he wanted to keep his a secret so they wouldn't be able to intercept it.
something like 9/11 being an inside job, that would no doubt cause generations of americans to lose their faith on the government - there is no way he would reveal it to the public.

Explain what, lad?

I think you were trying to reply to me
im asking for an explanation of the photo? what is it supposed to prove?

Hello Antifa, /leftypol/ and r/T_D

I know 9/11 is shady as shit and I hate commies, muslims, and jews your psy ops will fail niggers

holy shit this board is pure cancer

>would he suicide himself to tell us what we already know?

Dr Leroy Hulsey is doing an investigation with Fairbanks university on wtc 7s collapse currently, he has so far stated that he thinks there is a zero percent chance of the building collapsing as we saw due to fire.

www.wtc7investigation.org

>9/11
>lots of people called 9-1-1
>on 9/11
it all makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

Besides, Trump already knows.

Anyone?

Hello Antifa

No, because he lives jews and israel did 9/11.

hello antifa

he would bomb syria to support al qeada

yes it is.
F=ma you fucking mongoloid

oh? what about all this mass?
B T F O
T
F
O

no

No, his buddies orchestrated it.
Trump is good friends with Larry Silverstein.

sucks when you use an argument just to have it blow you the fuck out in return, huh?

You have no idea what that plane even did to the center columns you fucking idiot, that's not proof of anything. It could very well have punched through the outer columns, left the hole, then disintegrated on impact with the inner columns because it lost force from the impact outside and from the ensuing explosion.

Also the twin towers were definitely a controlled demo, but the no planes theory does not stand up to scrutiny

in a steel framed lattice designed building, engineered to withstand multiple aircraft collisions.
add the fact that it could support it's own weight with 1 side missing and up to 1/3 of the two adjacent walls missing...
all and all you are a fuckwit nigger for shilling "muh planes!" "muh official story!"

And it did withstand the collisions. It wasn't designed to deflect a plane, it was designed to still be standing after a plane hit it. And yes, it could support its own weight with one side missing. That's why they used explosives. But they also used remote controlled drones as per Operation Northwoods to fool the masses. I don't believe the official story retard

shill tactics 101
>it was shady, but just not what you describe with ample evidence
>believe my opinion goy
wew you 9/11 shills are more low energy than the anti- Trump stormfags

L O L
O
L
So YOUR theory (backed by no evidence mind you) is OK, but mine is bad and so I should just sleep and stop telling people, amirite?

I think he would

>no plane at Pentagon, OK!
>no plane at Shanksville PA, OK!
>no planes at WTC? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
do you even read your own posts?

>ample evidence
>one of the most discredited conspiracy theory of all time, even by those who believe in conspiracy theories

Face it dude, you bought into bullshit. Your whole theory is based around the fact that "but aluminum weak and steel stronk" not even considering physics. Ever seen the aftermath of a hurricane? Ever wonder how pieces of wood and tree bark can penetrate concrete buildings/poles/curbs? Hint: It's because they were traveling at 200mph
The fact that you can't accept this basic principle means you're either a shill or retarded.

I found a short explanation on david icke forum:
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?page=1471&t=11956

Apparently this hurricane was not reported by the news and may be related to a weather weapon or energy weapon which destroyed the towers. I don't know, m8. I think it was missiles.

>Implying I said a 767 hit the twin towers
>Implying I have mentioned the pentagon or shanksville at all in this thread

did you even read them?
Did

T H I S
H
I
S
youtube.com/watch?v=T1NbBxDGSkI

as for you are a complete waste of human life and should kill yourself.
you are ignoring all the evidence i have shown in this thread because of your nigger tier intellect
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
youtube.com/watch?v=dk9modGBoeA&list=PLGx8G-AvaxfWc-P78lVH-NIuvOdH9busF

>backed by no evidence
>except hundreds of videos with different angles and thousands of witness testimonies

I have a question for you. Between the first and second tower being hit there was about an hour time span. If there were no planes and everyone is watching the towers after the first explosion, how could they possibly just blow up the second tower and then tell the thousands of people that saw it that it was really a plane, even when they saw no plane with their own eyes? You really think that would be feasible to cover up?

fire DOES NOT cause buildings to fall into their own footprint from underneath
what dont you get about that?
why have the fire codes in NY not been adjusted for the MAGIC FIRES THAT TURN STEEL TO DUST!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

all you are doing is ignoring the blatant evidence and crying about
>muh eyewitnesses!
>muh planes!
>muh official story!

What year is it safe to assume that the candidate must be familiar with strongest memes "inside job/jews did"? 2040?

Trump is pretty old so I can't expect that of him. And there's no telling what kind of relationship he has with Baron.

considering pic related I think he knows

Jet steel can't melt fuel beams

Alls they have to say is "Remember Kennedy".