World war 3 isn't gonna happen is it?

World war 3 isn't gonna happen is it?

>front toward enemy
>tfw it is facing me
>tfw I'm the enemy

not yet mate but get ready for chin - day 2020

Huh. I didn't know that type of one-use rocket launcher is so widely used. Brings back some memories.

that claymore tho

Just wait for the next crusade or Kanye 2020

You were always the enemy.
1066, the north remembers.

>“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
>Albert Einstein

Looks like it, and with how advanced nuclear bombs are nowadays as compared to Fat Man and Little Boy, it seems that even the furthest neutral countries won't be safe from a possible nuclear winter.

Fuck, Fallout will no longer be a work of fiction then.

The globalists want it so we're going to get it. We just happen to be on the wrong fucking side as per usual.

No it's not you stupid Aussie half nigger.

It could happen, anything can happen desu

>checked
>Front Toward Enemy

Epic.

well I got tons of caps, so no worries i'll be rich when fallout scenario starts.

>dat hi-power
>those trips

PRAISE THE GLORIOUS JOHN MOSES BROWNING

WW3 has already started, in fact it is nearing it's end, we are heading towards the Great War 2 or Nuclear war earth BTFO

Globalist here, we actually don't want it.

I'm living in an AirForce base, we had a 1-star and 2-star General come in yesterday. My brother is in the service. He says the base is on high alert just in case shit goes down.

The deep state wants Assad out. Trump caved in so he could win favor on other issues.

Syria will be invaded. North Korea to follow.

HA HA HA HA FUCKING BULLSHIT

Yes you do, you scream all the time that you want war with Russia, Iran and everyone else who told the Rothschild's to fuck off.

ww3 is a myth perpetuated by hollywood's obsession with trilogies, everyone is programmed to be hyped for the 3 that never happens while all the real shit happens

>Liberals actually believe this

>Elite wants to live like kings
>Elite controls the military

Will elite use the military to ruin the world they rule for decades??

>tfw the english actually believe nobody has invaded them ever since 1066
>conveniently forget about that time the spanish burned London

I'll give you tomorrow's news. After great success with the first false flag Soros's operatives fake a 2nd gas attack.
Trump responds with more missiles without warning this time.
Assad follows through on his plan to launch scuds at Israel.
They all fail or get shot down but Israel sets off explosives at the Dome of the Rock and says it was a scud.
All in middle eastern brawl follows.

We finally caught him...

i wish it did and everyone die of cancer

Exceedingly RARE

i kinda agree. freaks are about.

beady religious/ideological retardds plan ww3 to be about kikes and kebabs, as it was written by their wise men, where rest of us has to pick sides.

remove them all to that fucking desert, including beady, build a wall so fucking high they cant come in contact with rest of the world ever again and we avoid end of the world. sick fucks.

agreed.
me first.

>nuclear winter
it depends on how much black carbon gets kicked up. The Eyjafjallajökull eruption in 2010 kicked up about 0.5Tg of black carbon - shut all air traffic for a week, the Mount St. Helen eruption in 1980 in america kicked up about 10Tg and cast a shadow for a month almost. conservative models think that an exchange of a few hundred nukes could touch one off once we go over 100Tg. Pic related is 150Tg and would halt growing seasons in the breadbaskets of the world from america mid-west to eurasian wheat or indian/china rice patty. The starvation would be an enormous humanitarian loss (not counting the nuked cities)

Straya has been using the M72 since Vietnam.